The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Man must also come down from mountain to plains sometimes.
5555+ I'm waiting for chances to be at Patts again. Most prolly my gf will station there for two weeks. Timing always wrong, when get someone tally with my liking. Arom sia!
Mercy mercy me!
Old 24-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ I'm waiting for chances to be at Patts again. Most prolly my gf will station there for two weeks. Timing always wrong, when get someone tally with my liking. Arom sia!
Mercy mercy me!
Poor thing..5555
Do you want me to say hi and service her when I'm there later.??
Old 24-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Poor thing..5555
Do you want me to say hi and service her when I'm there later.??
Tham sabai na. Kao chuue June. Choke dee krub. 55555+
Old 24-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
regina is Cool - loads of Potential

any nice and cheap hotel near chionging place to intro? preferably hotel with wifi. budget ~$40 per night. goint thailand during songkran. 10-15 april. haha
Old 25-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553;6$$$$11
Tham sabai na. Kao chuue June. Choke dee krub. 55555+
Just kidding with you..
Old 09-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to be there during songkran for a few days and it's my 1st songkran. I think most bros here who had experienced Songkran in Pattaya might have hated it, but everything must try once.

Going to try those odds Agogo like las vegas and clinic which are away from WS zoo. Maybe also try those poor excuse for gentlemen club. There's always some place to explore in Pattaya.

Staying in Chaiyapoon again.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am going for my 8/9/10th (? too many to count!) songkran. If you take it as a holiday trip , you'll enjoy yourself. Girls will be a little thin at the bars and the Peppermint group is closed on the 18th nite every year but the girls on the streets will be more fun. Many Bangkok girls coming down for holiday as well.

Dont forget although Songkran starts in Pattaya on the 13th , the biggest and best day is the 19th
Old 09-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am going for my 8/9/10th (? too many to count!) songkran. If you take it as a holiday trip , you'll enjoy yourself. Girls will be a little thin at the bars and the Peppermint group is closed on the 18th nite every year but the girls on the streets will be more fun. Many Bangkok girls coming down for holiday as well.

Dont forget although Songkran starts in Pattaya on the 13th , the biggest and best day is the 19th
Thanks for the tips. Ya I know Songkran in Patt last for a week. Too bad I'll missed the biggest day as I leave on 19th morning

More girls on the street means more choices in the discos/clubs.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bad bad mistake. If possible leave a day later or earlier. Either that or leave for the airport WAY WAY in advance. All roads are most probably gonna be jammed. I have heard of 6/7 hours journey to the aiport/Bangkok on those few days.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bad bad mistake. If possible leave a day later or earlier. Either that or leave for the airport WAY WAY in advance. All roads are most probably gonna be jammed. I have heard of 6/7 hours journey to the aiport/Bangkok on those few days.
Thanks & thanks. I didn't know 19th will be so bad. Will set off at 8am and hope to reach by 11.15am. Or leave at night and checkin hotel in BKK, will ask some guys in Patts for opinion then.

Thanks again for giving me a heads up.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Going to be there during songkran for a few days and it's my 1st songkran. I think most bros here who had experienced Songkran in Pattaya might have hated it, but everything must try once.
Why hate Songkran in Patts? Experienced 2 Songkrans there and its fun. So long as you are mentally prepared to get soaked by total strangers through out the night & day its fun. Also be prepared to pay more for girls. Like bak kwa before CNY. Wanna eat? LL have to pay market price.

Quantity & quality of FL girls also thin but more than makes up for with lots of non-FLs flocking to Patts for the street party along Beach Road.

This the time also when little black book of contacts come in handy. Dun want to be left high & dry due to limited stocks at go-gos or no fisherman's luck with the non-FLs.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

Going to try those odds Agogo like las vegas and clinic which are away from WS zoo. Maybe also try those poor excuse for gentlemen club. There's always some place to explore in Pattaya.

Staying in Chaiyapoon again.
A must have experience for once.where in chaiyapoon u staying at?I still rem when I stay in the guesthouse on that soi bar girls & massage girl yelling at me to come down!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks & thanks. I didn't know 19th will be so bad. Will set off at 8am and hope to reach by 11.15am. Or leave at night and checkin hotel in BKK, will ask some guys in Patts for opinion then.

Thanks again for giving me a heads up.
You still hoping for the best. I think you might just be able to make it but why take chance? Unless you are taking a regular flight where u can take a late one/
Old 12-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Why hate Songkran in Patts? Experienced 2 Songkrans there and its fun. So long as you are mentally prepared to get soaked by total strangers through out the night & day its fun. Also be prepared to pay more for girls. Like bak kwa before CNY. Wanna eat? LL have to pay market price.

Quantity & quality of FL girls also thin but more than makes up for with lots of non-FLs flocking to Patts for the street party along Beach Road.

This the time also when little black book of contacts come in handy. Dun want to be left high & dry due to limited stocks at go-gos or no fisherman's luck with the non-FLs.
This trip my mindset is if can get ladies good lor, if cannot I have no problem just having a good time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
A must have experience for once.where in chaiyapoon u staying at?I still rem when I stay in the guesthouse on that soi bar girls & massage girl yelling at me to come down!
Yes a must experience, I'd been trying to go Songkran for years, but always something happen.

I'm staying at SC resturant as previous trip. I'm lucky to get a room there as I only book last week, pm Dave, he said he has a room due to last min cancellation and happy to give me during those days I'm there

The BG and MG never yell me to come down leh, maybe it's due to 4th (or 3rd) floor or cos I was always bringing back same lady. Was KC last trip. lol

Quote:
You still hoping for the best. I think you might just be able to make it but why take chance? Unless you are taking a regular flight where u can take a late one/
Well if really missed then good excuse to stay another day at BKK.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm staying at SC resturant as previous trip. I'm lucky to get a room there as I only book last week, pm Dave, he said he has a room due to last min cancellation and happy to give me during those days I'm there
Whats SC resturant?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1