The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros here go KTV and got refuse to tip KTV girl because her service is poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
lots of cheapskate fucks here that thinks that your measly $100 is entitled to 4 hours of them straddling, groping, dfk-ing your ugly face and beer belly LOL. if the damage is high then dont go lor, so fking simple.

yawns. 🥱🥱
Not everyone is as rich as you. Period
Old 10-09-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Any bros here go KTV and got refuse to tip KTV girl because her service is poor?

Usually the first sit is the longest, 15min. So after 1 hour she don’t return, msg mummy to cancel, pay $30 or you can give it to her in her face when she returns (not recommended). On second sit if it’s 5-10min and she run out, msg mummy to cancel, pay $50. If you don’t cancel and she return for the 3rd time, then it’s default $100. Then again… your sitting time lapse is my usual KTV experience. So it’s a waste of $ to go at least for me.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Ladies seat with you long few reasons either you rich, got feeling already or you handsome or find your group more fun. Ktv there is always risk of long butterfly.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 14
tankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booking a girl to sit with you the whole night usually costs 4-5x the butterfly rate. Which means that if you pay for butterfly, you shouldn't be expecting more than 12-15mins of her time each hour. That's just how the math works out.

I'm not trying to white-knight these ktv girls. I myself find this too ex and not value-for-money, hence I don't frequent ktvs anymore. And this is what I think another bro above meant when he said don't go if you find damage is too high.

Asking the girls to sit with you and then refusing to pay after that is just scummy behaviour.
Old 13-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Power bro. Which ktv is this? Sometimes never tip mummy she will complain to the ktv boss and they will send gangsters to prevent u from leaving until u pay tip. This is the worst scenario i can tink of. Means kena hold hostage. Serious offence.
What you smoking??? This is singapore.
Even in hfj, customer can hang 10k and don't pay. Boss will take the commission from the singer.
And happily welcome you back next time to spend on alcohol.
Old 13-09-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very simple one, those sit 5 min 10 min, just tell mm cut, give 20-30. Move on. DO NOT let all those nonsense people convince you that it is some norm, it is not. More often than not all these fellas have a stake in the industry so need to sell you bros such rubbish. My chiong sessions will never have this kind of nonsense, and if it happens, simply, just don't go back to the ktv. Some ktvs really do work hard to make sure such 5-10min nonsense doesn't happen. It is those that cannot manage properly one that is like this. Girl supply got problem, too many freelance cannot control properly, mm bochap don't want come always use assistant, mm rotation management lousy, etc, it is their job, is what we pay for, don't come and tell me what bs that 5 10 min is some norm. And simi fj 5k per shot lolzzzzz, u wan haolian rich, I haolian the opposite, Fj in vn can easily be gotten for 30 - 150. All these nonsense booking price and Fj price is they anyhow bom one, be a carrot if you want, there are 240k millionaire in sg, and I bet u even those rich one especially those self made millionaires, not all will tolerate this kind of bs price with lousy service nonsense - just switch to a better ktv, there are plenty.
Old 13-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Power bro. Which ktv is this? Sometimes never tip mummy she will complain to the ktv boss and they will send gangsters to prevent u from leaving until u pay tip. This is the worst scenario i can tink of. Means kena hold hostage. Serious offence.
Any ktv. I don't know about like 20 years ago. But I can assure you there's no such thing as call gangsters to stop you from leaving. The only reason they'd physically prevent you from going is if you don't pay the drinks bill. Girl-related stuff they don't care. Anything just tell them call police, they also suck thumb have to let you go.
Old 13-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Most ktvs have no more gangsters backing.. Only left two viet ktvs are watched over by 55 guys. So want to be a bastard know where to be a bastard to stay safe.. No point kena those kind of stupid orchard plaza incidents.. Yes they go to jail but u lost your life.. Over a measly amount.. Worth it meh? Not happy then just don't go again lor like what some bros said above
Old 13-09-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Most ktvs have no more gangsters backing.. Only left two viet ktvs are watched over by 55 guys. So want to be a bastard know where to be a bastard to stay safe.. No point kena those kind of stupid orchard plaza incidents.. Yes they go to jail but u lost your life.. Over a measly amount.. Worth it meh? Not happy then just don't go again lor like what some bros said above
Thot u going to jio TS join your organized outing
Old 13-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Thot u going to jio TS join your organized outing
Lol... I just wanna keep everything simple.. Dont want any unnecessary trouble..
Old 13-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How come KTV got over 55 guys looking after. This is not in the 60s lah. What Orchard Plaza incident? U mean got customer kenna assault by gangs becoz never pay tip?
Old 13-09-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
How come KTV got over 55 guys looking after. This is not in the 60s lah. What Orchard Plaza incident? U mean got customer kenna assault by gangs becoz never pay tip?
Hahahahha. Bu read 55 guys as over 55 guys.. I can only say pls remain innocent and keep away from the complicated world.. Ktv is not the right place for u. Good luck to u
Old 14-09-2023, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahahha. Bu read 55 guys as over 55 guys.. I can only say pls remain innocent and keep away from the complicated world.. Ktv is not the right place for u. Good luck to u
I been cheonging KTV for the past 10 years. LOL
Old 14-09-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I been cheonging KTV for the past 10 years. LOL
Yet u are asking the above questions???
Old 14-09-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wackybois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS should let us know which ktv so we can avoid haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1