The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stardome20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lansig View Post
Tried #11 You You today.

As with previous reviews, I do think YMMV is an apt description for her.

Massage - 9/10 , recommend for those who can take strong massage or looking for solid massage to untie your sore areas.

Look/face - 6-7/10, but I must say she has a much more overall good vibe look-wise compared to the other girls. I guess that's why most people choose her in the first place.

Body - 8?/10 similar to other bros, she seems quite reluctant to any auto roam or even see her boobs. Touch wise feels firm with a nice volume. Smooth skin, slim and decent proportions.

HJ+HDLY - 6/10 she's clearly skilled but the whole thing feels very SOP. Not much JG really.

Overall - 7/10. Massage was very good for me personally but YMMV since her vibe is quite tsundere. Anyway, she started HJ+HDLY, let me unhook and fondle around without stating the additional tip amount first. So overall, i found it good enough. Perhaps experienced bros might prefer something more wild.

Damage - 155 (90min) + 100rm tip for her effort during massage time

Highly recommended to wear your shirt over if you go to bathe after the deed as it is all the way at the back. Quite awkward to come out half naked past dudes drinking tea at the waiting area.
I agree she is good just tried it on 13/10/2023.

Wanted to try no.9 at old shop.

Do note at no. 11 the shop is not much soundproof your voice can be easily hear
Old 16-10-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
Branson has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Quote:
Tried #11 You You today.

Massage - 9/10 , recommend for those who can take strong massage or looking for solid massage to untie your sore areas.

Look/face - 6-7/10, but I must say she has a much more overall good vibe look-wise compared to the other girls. I guess that's why most people choose her in the first place.

Body - 8?/10 similar to other bros, she seems quite reluctant to any auto roam or even see her boobs. Touch wise feels firm with a nice volume. Smooth skin, slim and decent proportions.

HJ+HDLY - 6/10 she's clearly skilled but the whole thing feels very SOP. Not much JG really.

Overall - 7/10. Massage was very good for me personally but YMMV since her vibe is quite tsundere. Anyway, she started HJ+HDLY, let me unhook and fondle around without stating the additional tip amount first. So overall, i found it good enough. Perhaps experienced bros might prefer something more wild.

Highly recommended to wear your shirt over if you go to bathe after the deed as it is all the way at the back. Quite awkward to come out half naked past dudes drinking tea at the waiting area.
bro can share contact? Im interested
Old 19-10-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

tried no.9 one late night
either i too tired or wat-- i slept thru out the massage - so cant comment on her massage level.

looks: 8/10 - cute & best in the shop
boobs: 6/10 - small
hj: 7/10 - hardworking
catbath: 7/10 - mild
body: 6/10 - mummy tummy
Old 19-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post
tried no.9 one late night
either i too tired or wat-- i slept thru out the massage - so cant comment on her massage level.

looks: 8/10 - cute & best in the shop
boobs: 6/10 - small
hj: 7/10 - hardworking
catbath: 7/10 - mild
body: 6/10 - mummy tummy
Wow cathbath. How much for special bro
Old 19-10-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Quote:
Tried #11 You You today.

Visited 11 yesterday and must say that bro lansig review is damn on-point. If I may do a comparison vs amy (other lady I’ve tried so far) just for fun

Face & Body - Amy 0 Yoyo 2 (she looks good and was wearing a flowing one piece Vietnamese style dress with high slit, which shows off her slim figure)
Massage - Amy 1 Yoyo 2(this is a close one, both are equally good for hard massage, but Amy is slightly better imho)
HDLY - Amy 2 Yoyo 2 (Amy wins this one, both does HDLY but Amy’s one is more sensuous)
HJ - Amy 3 Yoyo 3 (a draw)
Old 23-10-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Woshichaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact. At Austin now want to visit tomorrow
Old 05-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Faye Beauty..After beneficial from the group.Decided to post up an unexpected session in this JG shop.ML No.66..I don't read chinese so forget about her name already. Massat 5/10..very disappointing as the old shop WL do better than her. Overall services was SOP until unexpected action.When I lay facing down suddenly I feel got something wet like snake tangling on my buttock & side during the massage.

At first I thought her use her hand trying to arouses me.Then feel properly abit eh? Macam got 3 point touching me..So I turn my head peep abit..Wtf she catbath me..Never expecting such place got macam B2B action.

With my superbrain reflex, contaminated with multiple experience & previous scenarios..I slowly turn around & let her catbath my from.Wtf..she really climb up lick my nipple..I thought this time will have BBBJ session. So I slowly push her down abit then I adjust my lil bro up abit to convenient her to complete her tongue action.

However it is just my imagination gone wild..she shifted to beside me & hug me like long lost GF & start to apply oil & struck my shaft up & down..Oh no..once oil on sure no BBBJ lor..I korek kau her jialat jialat & press her boobs..She has a nice A+ Or B- cup with pointing pencil erasers nipple.Having a nice time playing with it..Try to suck it but my position disallow me to do that as she hugging me very tight from the side while stroking me.

After a while unloaded..Damage RM155 + RM50 tips for korek korek & AR..money well spend.

Sekian Laporan
Old 09-11-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

After work friend jio then went in around midnight
Was assigned #6 at old shop = terrible experience
Look: 3/10 early 50s? Totally diff from posted pic
Massage: 2/10: zero strength just marinating oil on back
Boobs: 1/10; asked for extra $$ but cannot see cannot grab and kpkb pain
Jg: 0/10
Hj: 2/10 - no mood to cum ended the session 15mins earlier
Asked for towel to wipe oil off, she picked up towel from floor and passed to me

Maybe: a) I went over late, b) she also in gd mood c) I suay to get such lousy service

Worst /Terrible experience at old shop
Old 11-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Visited 11 yesterday and must say that bro lansig review is damn on-point. If I may do a comparison vs amy (other lady I’ve tried so far) just for fun

Face & Body - Amy 0 Yoyo 2 (she looks good and was wearing a flowing one piece Vietnamese style dress with high slit, which shows off her slim figure)
Massage - Amy 1 Yoyo 2(this is a close one, both are equally good for hard massage, but Amy is slightly better imho)
HDLY - Amy 2 Yoyo 2 (Amy wins this one, both does HDLY but Amy’s one is more sensuous)
HJ - Amy 3 Yoyo 3 (a draw)
Had been visiting Amy #11 for quite a few times. As all the bros here, the review is on point. It difficult nowadays to find a good massage + good release packages to one. If you take the look aside, the service is top notch. Gonna be 1 of my regular for quite a while.
I havent tried Yoyo yet so cant give a good comparsion but will do next time.
Old 13-11-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amy is #33 , not #11 .

Went yesterday to Amy after many months, was given a massage under the constant booming of the fireworks. Today body is still aching from the massage, but a good aching.

To be fair, it is very hard to find massage skills like this on a young lady. Usually you get these massages from aunties in their 40-50s, but Amy does a great job, top to bottom.

Add to the fact that her sensual is done very well and she has a young-ish smooth body to boot, it's really one of the best value for money session in JB if you just want to lie there, do nothing and enjoy everything haha.

If anyone knows of anyone better, do share.
Old 13-11-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbonk View Post
Amy is #33 , not #11 .

Went yesterday to Amy after many months, was given a massage under the constant booming of the fireworks. Today body is still aching from the massage, but a good aching.

To be fair, it is very hard to find massage skills like this on a young lady. Usually you get these massages from aunties in their 40-50s, but Amy does a great job, top to bottom.

Add to the fact that her sensual is done very well and she has a young-ish smooth body to boot, it's really one of the best value for money session in JB if you just want to lie there, do nothing and enjoy everything haha.

If anyone knows of anyone better, do share.
The whole stable in both outlets are aunties pre or post 50. Lol 😝. Except the vietbu is younger.
Check the other jg tread. Go for Tao.
Old 21-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
letsbonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried #99 before?
Old 22-11-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Goodinlobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been visiting this shop for some times, taken 33 and 55.
Both massage was good. Extra also excellent.
Just that 55 body is solid then 33.
Her boob is firm and very nice to play.
Old 28-11-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ineedfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a contact/wechat/telegram for me to view any photo or make appointment ? Maybe I missed out somewhere , appreciated the help and thanks in advance
Old 12-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ineedfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By any chance , any bro tried any of them do BbJ ? Can pm me and also the price for that , thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1