The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Seth Berkley: HIV and flu -- the vaccine strategy

This video talk is from the TED series. I think a lot of people here would be interested in this talk, so I am posting it here.

Seth Berkley: HIV and flu -- the vaccine strategy | Video on TED.com

About this talk

Seth Berkley explains how smart advances in vaccine design, production and distribution are bringing us closer than ever to eliminating a host of global threats -- from AIDS to malaria to flu pandemics.
About Seth Berkley

Epidemiologist Seth Berkley is leading the charge to develop a vaccine against HIV -- and to make sure vaccines are available for those living in the developing world. Full bio and more links
Old 29-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
RiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Seth Berkley: HIV and flu -- the vaccine strategy

Interesting clip, but his type of presentation was dull and I stopped 8 mins into the clip.

But by the 4th min into the clip, he spoke of human having no natural immunity for HIV. I do not understand the context of which he used the phrase, but they are small groups of people who are immune to it. Lucky guys those.

Research have been also done to those immune ppl to see if they can successfully do gene therapy treatment or something like that.

Whatever it is, the more ppl working on it, the better
Old 29-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
PowerRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seth Berkley: HIV and flu -- the vaccine strategy

My understanding of the way vaccine works is that they inject you with the vaccine and then exposed you to the virus. If an AIDS vaccine come out, you get injected with vaccine and then later inject AIDS virus to test whether the vaccine works ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1