The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pcms111 is Cool - loads of Potential
worst bonk of the year.

today take a day off at home n rest, feeling doring is the morning so on my pc n log in sammyboy, stroll few pages n decide to look for any lady to bonk. so sms OTK to book a thai gal. everything was arrange at 1.30pm. was so happy to book a gal that i saw in the site. quickly change cloth and take a cab. reach there early so sms otk that i reach liao... bro sms back wit the room no. ding dong door open wow this gal is so pretty , so happy i choose a right gal. we both strip when i saw her neh neh straight away my 2ic stand up .....her nipple is small small and pink that touch touch lo... n proceed to bath her service n bbbj me was so good that i nearly shoot out but i control it..

clean n dry myself n lie down on bed waiting to bonk her... she take quite a while to come out from bathroom... so wait lo......

five minute later she out n start all her work as usual bbbj n bbj......

after awhile i buay tahan liao n say i want to dooggie u n she say ok....
bro, you know what b4 i start to poke her pussy she already start to moan loudly.... i tell myself tis gal is so fake... and some her pussy load wit tons of KY so slippy i can't feel i fucking her pussy... she yell n moan as loud as she could like no tomolo... i told my 2ic quickly come out n go home... n my 2ic obey it... job done...

make up some story to tell her i need to go home now, and don't need 2nd round...
sometime to horny n choose the wrong gal n make u no mood all day long.....
Old 19-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: worst bonk of the year.

its the same la, some fls even when they bbbj or hj for u, they starting to moan, knn u think its real meh??
Old 19-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
its the same la, some fls even when they bbbj or hj for u, they starting to moan, knn u think its real meh??
True..true..me lao uncle ever kenna faked loud orgasm
knnkc...like on one late night occasion
even on the phone as I called to book sexxion,
I could hear her moaning her sextisfaction
Old 19-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
audi-tt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it seems that the thai fl has this problem. look good on the photo but service no where near prc.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

moan also wrong...dun moan also wrong..human so hard to pleased

They suppose to make u happy..they are FL not your gf
Old 20-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

terrible ted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcms111 View Post
today take a day off at home n rest, feeling doring is the morning so on my pc n log in sammyboy, stroll few pages n decide to look for any lady to bonk. so sms OTK to book a thai gal. everything was arrange at 1.30pm. was so happy to book a gal that i saw in the site. quickly change cloth and take a cab. reach there early so sms otk that i reach liao... bro sms back wit the room no. ding dong door open wow this gal is so pretty , so happy i choose a right gal. we both strip when i saw her neh neh straight away my 2ic stand up .....her nipple is small small and pink that touch touch lo... n proceed to bath her service n bbbj me was so good that i nearly shoot out but i control it..

clean n dry myself n lie down on bed waiting to bonk her... she take quite a while to come out from bathroom... so wait lo......

five minute later she out n start all her work as usual bbbj n bbj......

after awhile i buay tahan liao n say i want to dooggie u n she say ok....
bro, you know what b4 i start to poke her pussy she already start to moan loudly.... i tell myself tis gal is so fake... and some her pussy load wit tons of KY so slippy i can't feel i fucking her pussy... she yell n moan as loud as she could like no tomolo... i told my 2ic quickly come out n go home... n my 2ic obey it... job done...

make up some story to tell her i need to go home now, and don't need 2nd round...
sometime to horny n choose the wrong gal n make u no mood all day long.....
Is your Dick too small?
Old 20-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

That is seriously cartoon!
Old 20-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sYnThEtiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible ted View Post
Is your Dick too small?
On the contrary, I think his dick is too big. That's why
1) She take a long time to come out from bathroom
2) Before he humpz her, she moan & scream liao.
Old 20-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
JadedMale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadedMale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, take consolation in that at least she is still a pretty gal even if her moaning is not what you would prefer.

Worse have happened to samsters, including me and there's really nothing much one can do about it, except maybe to go post the FR in the thread. But it is still just your feel, if you understand what I am trying to get at. For others, the way she acted may have been like sluttish or kinky while for you it seem fake.

So sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't.

Just have to get on with it, and plucker up bro for the next adventure.
Old 21-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Samster

terrible ted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sYnThEtiC View Post
On the contrary, I think his dick is too big. That's why
1) She take a long time to come out from bathroom
2) Before he humpz her, she moan & scream liao.
very true. the aura la TS. Dont worry.
Old 21-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

ha ha funny yoiu should post about this, i also had my worst bonk yesterday. avoid the tn shop on level 2 (i think) of chinatown point. not only is the massage crap (5 mins max), they keep trying to persuade you to take more than one person. 2 persons came in and bared their boobs and raba me.

of course this is per se not a problem but when i insisted that i only wanted 1 person, they kept trying their luck. when i finally settled with the milf of my choice (and getting down to the foreplay), the other girls kept coming in to ask if can join in (for a fee of course), it's !@#$%% to be disturbed so many times.

then my gal asked another girl to deliver the condom !@#$%, started already then realize no cd .... kena disturbed by another gal coming in again !!

cannot touch pussy, cannot lick (ok this is not uncommon) but she had so much ky that it was leaking down to her thighs. at that point, i almost wanted to walk out.

anyway, here's my feedback on joints to avoid such a terrible session that i am up at 8 am on a sunday morning to arrange a better bonk
Old 21-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

like e machine gun.. LOL>>

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 21-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 15
MachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud of

Take it easy Bro, your worse bonk of the year don't sound too bad compared to experience of other bros here.

For me, don't sound too bad, maybe just a bit of over the top acting. At least you got the person you expected. My experience was pic slim, actual plumb and I did not know how to reject. Just close eye do deed and then go home sleep.
Old 21-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Bro ts,that is why it is call paid sex,everything are very commercial.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1