The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: How to order Som-dtum in Hatyai? (spicy papaya salad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
kekekekeke.....very boring..so post a boring post.

ส้มตำ (som dtum) - Spicy papaya salad

ถุง (thoong) - classifier for plastic bag

เอา... 1 ถุง (aow ... neung thoong) - I want one bag of ...
ส้มตำไทย (som dtum thai) - Thai style spicy papaya salad
ส้มตำปู (som dtum bpoo) - spicy papaya salad with salted crab
ส้มตำไทยใส่ปู (som dtum thai sai bpoo) - Thai style spicy papaya salad with salted crab
ส้มตำปูปลาร้า (som dtum bpoo plaa raa) - spicy papaya salad with salted crab and fermented fish
เอาไม่เผ็ด (aow mai phet) - I want it not spicy
ใส่พริก 2 เม็ด (sai prik song met) - I want 2 chillies
เอาข้าวเหนียว 5 บาท (aow khao-niew haa baht) - I want 5 baht of sticky rice.
sigh when i see the pic. remind me of thailand..... i love thailand sooooo much till dont know what to said. too bad i cant just resign n go there stay perm.....

not worth to give up a good pay job here n go there earn less. unless kanna toto cb i sure disappear in singapore ^^
Old 29-07-2006, 09:00 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72

i disturb her ask her the next time i come, wanna make a video us making love. she said she want. she wants to keep one with her n watch .... cb make me so fooking horny lol
=P
remember to send me a copy brudder..heeheeheeheehee kekeeke
Old 29-07-2006, 09:03 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sigh when i see the pic. remind me of thailand..... i love thailand sooooo much till dont know what to said. too bad i cant just resign n go there stay perm.....

not worth to give up a good pay job here n go there earn less. unless kanna toto cb i sure disappear in singapore ^^
yeah..but does a $20 toto prize money makes u disappear...kekeke
if i kena watever lucky draw and wins cash of 1 miilion dollars...i definitely give up my citizenship and move right up north...hmmm..maybe open up a chain of somtam stalls...maybe become Prince Of SOMTAM..kekekeke
just a thought brudders just a thought...
Old 29-07-2006, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Ayoh dont pecah lubang lah.. I am trying to juice more storie from him lah.
kee kee
yo brudder! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....i didnt know till i saw it at the Malaysia Thread.... happy birthday to you again!
Dee Mak dee dee dee....
Old 29-07-2006, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
seeing bro taurus post, happy birthday to you bro. Hope you enjoy yourself in Hatyai.

Cheers
Tee Vee

PS: Was glad that you wave to me yesterday showing you still remember me.
ok then..next time i give the wave too...alas..no wonder u didnt came over when i saw u at DP. so i never u give u the wave. nbzzz
but i did give u the "nod" and "head up" right? kekeke...
reminds me of the stephen chow movie...

wow..meaning Realm brudders are there celebrating Brudder boinker's birthday la...
Old 29-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
remember to send me a copy brudder..heeheeheeheehee kekeeke
mai u go make ur own copu
Old 29-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah..but does a $20 toto prize money makes u disappear...kekeke
if i kena watever lucky draw and wins cash of 1 miilion dollars...i definitely give up my citizenship and move right up north...hmmm..maybe open up a chain of somtam stalls...maybe become Prince Of SOMTAM..kekekeke
just a thought brudders just a thought...
how today kopi? call me if want hehehe but not too late. it 7 mth
Old 29-07-2006, 12:28 PM

Quote:
how today kopi? call me if want hehehe but not too late. it 7 mth
ok sure..can come down with Thai75Food? i sms u later..reply hor.
Old 29-07-2006, 02:52 PM

Quote:
mai u go make ur own copu
nbzzz...share share also cannot??
Old 29-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
nbzzz...share share also cannot??
sure cannot share lar. dont want to let u learn the pussyman stun n style ma. it copyright lei
Old 29-07-2006, 03:44 PM

Quote:
sure cannot share lar. dont want to let u learn the pussyman stun n style ma. it copyright lei
i oredi know the trick and ropes liao....
i give u this link..let u sharpen yr skills as well...Prince Of Hees

How to make a Gal Squirt! - Guranteed results with Pics & Instructions!
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=57082
Old 29-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mk23 is Cool - loads of Potential

back from Hatyai for 1week, finally have time to post.
Thanks to information provided by bros here, manage to explore almost all of hatyai but of course with some hipcups. FR is written from a newbie pov and is not so detailed however i'll give my honest opinion of the place.

took tigerairways night flight reach hatyai, after arrival at the airport, realise there no cabs in sight only the airport van, shared by 8person it costs 70baht/person to the hotel, imo i find it cheap and good and it reach our hotel 1st at hatyai palace hotel.
The hotel room is clean, spacious and with a nice bath tub at 550baht. there is 7-11 nearby and the hotel recept is very friendly and can speak mandarin, hokkien quite well. so upon arrival what can the horny bros do, of course check out the night scene. so off we went to kIss lounge which is a stone throw away.
Kiss lounge looks grand and upon arrival at ard 11pm u can see ladies at the entrance, but quite disappointed by the quality of the ladies. there was like 10 gals, but only 1 looks nice. She was tall n fair. Inside kiss lounge u can watch the live band perform but there was only 3tables with people. so off we went to another place. Rating 5/10

WaterBar
Big area, with live band performing chinese n thai songs. The bikini dancers are much nicer n prettier than kiss lounge ! and they are kinda fun to play with too. Music played is also RNB which suits us and 4 of us had a bikini gal each and there this tall fair female call AUM and she perform an erotic act in the fountain..nosebleed sia.. haha my friend sit with her and he kinda like her, but she was unavailable for booking that night and also for subsequent nights! I had this gal who can speak cantonese and she tell me to book her and can pay her ranging from 1000baht-2000baht up to me. will acompany me till evening time when she go to work, left her no. with me. but i din follow up cos that night not itchy for a bonk. overall waterbar is quite fun place to go to. but the waiter keep pressing for tips so i just give him 40baht.
Waterbar, all the bikini dancers can be sit with and a price can be neg for booking. Quality of gals defintely better than kiss lounge. A mamasan will bring the ladies to u, if u want. Rating 7/10
However, native thais that i speak to doesnt like waterbar.. say not fun, gals not good , why ?

So first night, return hotel sleep alone, can see quite a no. of syt at the 7-11 near my hotel at night either buying stuff or hanging around there. can they be approach in anyway? i wonder.. cos they defintely looks better than most of the wl..

*tuktuk is 15-20baht person depends on the distance
*tuktuk driver damn fxxkup they try to chop u midnight charges and raise to 30-40baht/person if u take at night. - But we can speak little thai and so we give him only 20baht/person
*u may even share tuk tuk with the local thais which we did a couple of times .. lol but pls give him only 15bahts
Old 29-07-2006, 04:31 PM

Welcum back brudder mk23!
Here i summarize updated info by brudder mk23...rest a while brudder..rest and regroup. and we will be here waiting for yr FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk23
back from Hatyai for 1week, finally have time to post.

took tigerairways night flight reach hatyai, after arrival at the airport, realise there no cabs in sight only the airport van, shared by 8person it costs 70baht/person to the hotel, imo i find it cheap and good and it reach our hotel 1st at hatyai palace hotel.
The hotel room is clean, spacious and with a nice bath tub at 550baht. there is 7-11 nearby and the hotel recept is very friendly and can speak mandarin, hokkien quite well. so upon arrival what can the horny bros do, of course check out the night scene. so off we went to kIss lounge which is a stone throw away.
Kiss lounge looks grand and upon arrival at ard 11pm u can see ladies at the entrance, but quite disappointed by the quality of the ladies. there was like 10 gals, but only 1 looks nice. She was tall n fair. Inside kiss lounge u can watch the live band perform but there was only 3tables with people. so off we went to another place. Rating 5/10

WaterBar
Big area, with live band performing chinese n thai songs. The bikini dancers are much nicer n prettier than kiss lounge ! and they are kinda fun to play with too. Music played is also RNB which suits us and 4 of us had a bikini gal each and there this tall fair female call AUM and she perform an erotic act in the fountain..nosebleed sia.. haha my friend sit with her and he kinda like her, but she was unavailable for booking that night and also for subsequent nights! I had this gal who can speak cantonese and she tell me to book her and can pay her ranging from 1000baht-2000baht up to me. will acompany me till evening time when she go to work, left her no. with me. but i din follow up cos that night not itchy for a bonk. overall waterbar is quite fun place to go to. but the waiter keep pressing for tips so i just give him 40baht.
Waterbar, all the bikini dancers can be sit with and a price can be neg for booking. Quality of gals defintely better than kiss lounge. A mamasan will bring the ladies to u, if u want. Rating 7/10
However, native thais that i speak to doesnt like waterbar.. say not fun, gals not good , why ?

So first night, sleep alone..
*tuktuk is 15-20baht person depends on the distance
*tuktuk driver damn fxxkup they try to chop u midnight charges and raise to 30-40baht/person if u take at night. - But we can speak little thai and so we give him only 20baht/person
*u may even share tuk tuk with the local thais which we did a couple of times .. lol but pls give him only 15bahts
Old 29-07-2006, 04:35 PM

well..talking abt tuk tuk in hatyai..this is what i and Thai75Food experience this trick..well..i dun quite call it as trick la...but its worth a try.

Me and TF75 was looking for tuk tuk to somewhere else...then TF75 and i sort of discuss how cheap can local ppl pays to take tuk tuk...
we concluded it should be around 8-10B.
After much discussion and conversation behind the tuk tuk, we decided to just give the tuk tuk 20B(meaning 10B each)..but the trick is to sound like local. kekeke..beri funny. coz both of us certainly dun look like local!!!
so we just pay and walk off handsomely...guess what the tuk tuk response, he just drove off without a word....

just a trick ..perhaps just lucky...

(P.S. newbies pls do not try this stunt before u accumulated 10 trips within 3 months..kekeke)
Old 29-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mk23 is Cool - loads of Potential

but even for our ladies which we got from farms, we also paid 15baht-20baht when we was with them, some drivers try to pull a fast one, but we give just std rates smile and walk off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1