The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jhsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Beauthaiful experience

i'm sure many of you have been to thai discos before.

This is my story...................
Many years ago, i was exposed to the wonderful world of thai discos. Before that, i had generalised thai girls as dark skinned and "maid" looking, cfm not my type.....
but that was before i went bangkok for the first time...to my surprise, thai girls i must say are the most beautiful girls i've ever seen, next to the girls in japan.

One day one of my army friends jioed me to a thai disco, i enthusiastically agreed

Visit 1 :
We entered the disco, i didnt know what to expect. I saw many girls dancing on the stage and singing, some of them are really hot with slim figures and huge boobies. But i felt out of place and awkward, because i was the clubbing sort and this is my first time coming to this type of "sit down and hang flower" place.

Within 15minutes, a girl walks towards me and talks to me, the usual, how old are u, working or studying now...blah blah blah. Then 15mins later the standard question, "can you buy me a lady drink?".

Of course i agreed, i felt so shiok, girls come talk to me and bua their neh on my shoulder, buy drink is a small thing....then from the corner of my eye, i caught sight of this slim, tall, very pretty girl...she was really hot, about 1.65m tall, boobs B cup, and her ass is so amazing...being a noob, i generated a noob aura and of course, had no $$$ so no point for these kind of pretty girls to come talk to me...and so i thought...
Old 12-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jhsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Beauthaiful experience

After downing a tower of beer, had to answer natures call. So I went to the gents. This toilets for this disco are located outside the place, and its quite ulu. So while I was walking to the loo, I could hear someone following me closely from behind, but i didnt give a shit because i was so high!

As i approached the gents and opened the door, someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around and I saw the same hot girl from the disco!! Was so shocked and surprised, at the same time very excited.

So many questions popped into my mind. Why is she here? What does she want? Then I remember clearly, her first words were..

"I like you"

I was like wtf....i've never heard that sentence since secondary school when we were playing BGR, and to hear that now felt so shiok, like i was retaken to my own schooling days. But i didnt know what to say or how to react, i just nervously smiled and said

Me :"uhhhhh.....whats your name?"
Her :"my name is kaew"
Me :"okay kaew i go to the toilet first, talk to you later"
Her :"can i have your number first?"

I gave her my number and went to relieve myself. Everything was a blur after that, all i remembered was waking up the next day, hungover as shit, with a couple of text messages on my phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1