The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

A belated F.R on:

Stable: S.A
Girl: Gift

Big gratitude for o.k.t in maintaining my booking with the slight delay (was stuck in the No Service Line)

Stats:

Face: 8.5/10 (young demure)
Body+boobs: 8./10 (perky)
Shower: 6/10

On bed:
She teased me in doggy exposing her vag while texting a little,

Painting+fingering: 10/10 (she really enjoyed it, especially with pussy eating in doggy style and fingering while playing her nips at the same time, it surprised me that she got so wet)

Catbath: 7/10 (concentrated on sensitive of body)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Hardcore AV style) with AR

FJ: 9/10 (she really gives that horny girl feel, especially with steady rhythm, recommended to bang in doggy, that ass of her is just so hot)

Attitude: 8/10 (horny girl but in the same time she seem quite sleepy, but delivered nevertheless).

For bros who like the hardcore AV kind of experience and feel (paint/pussy licking in doggy, fingering etc), I'd recommend her, but be fast since she is leaving in near time.

(It's quite surprising that there are no FRs on her except for a few.)
Old 08-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky from LV.

Look wise similar to photos, imagine a few years older.
Body accurate as described by others FR, have a meaty butt for doggy.
Willing to please attitude - above average bbbj, Good gfe, decent massage, kiss a lot but lack French .

Overall an enjoyable session and would put her in my rtf list.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668433

Wow, any bros can confirm really 18? Thanks
Old 09-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668433

Wow, any bros can confirm really 18? Thanks
wah!
kum kuku will pain not lol..braces & young 18 experience not..
commando chiong first la bro
Old 09-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
can she do frenching?
strange why cim must pay extra $50? cim not included de meh..? or pay her for swallow..? lol
Old 09-10-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

I also wondering... Any FR on Kitty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Anyone tried Kitty from sexylady? Think I recalled seeing her around before on another stable but didn't get to try.

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 09-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668477

Ah roi mak
Old 09-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
wah!

Looks very yummy leh
Old 09-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Mai tu Liao. Need live pics. Haha
Old 09-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah!
Young spicy tomyam???
Old 09-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
doedoe31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Young spicy tomyam???
Prefer my dish to be more meaty
Old 09-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for dawn from sex sense

A young sweet looking girl! She currently finish her hair dressing intern back in Thailand. Here for a short break.
I was hesitating for awhile while choosing which girl to bonk but im glad that i pick her =D

Location: accessible and easy to locate the stable. 15 min drive from my area xD
Look: 9/10 a very pretty SYT, 100% similar with photo, when she first open the door.. Im like holys**t.. I hit a lottery bro.. She is way prettier, cuter thn average sg poly or uni girls. The moment when she grab hold of my hand going to her room.. My xiao didi straight flagraising.
Body: 9/10 She is kinda about 156-157cm tall.. She got a small body frame(suit my taste as i got fantasies of having cute girl to hug)
Boob: 8.5/10 natural 34B,nice to grab and its not saggy. She easily came when i keep licking her tits. Will rate higher if she has bigger boobs. I'm a book lover 😬
Attitude: 11/10 i'm not exaggerating this point, really awesome!!! GFE Maximum,loves to smile and she really enjoying her time. Her English is limited. But I can speak Thai so not an issue. fully understand what i was talking about unlike other that i tried, easy to communicate with and great company. It was actually supposed to be 2 hour.. But i think is not enough for such a syt. =x she dont really care about the timing as she value us customer more. Gfe hits the roof hahahhaa.
BBBJ: 8/10 I enjoy that view from the top when she blow me deep. But she's quite young and I've high standard for bbbj very very hardworking girl. But slight teethy feeling. And her saliva damn. My entire inner thigh, dick and balls are all her saliva. Very very wet.
French: 10/10 usually they dont initiate first but this girl... Phewwwww blow my mind..she started kissing me first and she hug me like she want me badly bro. We had tongue fighting like WORLD WAR III...Idk maybe because im young that why she loves the passionate kiss? hehehee
FJ: 9/10 i love it she she said.. "wahh.. So big..." when i first penetrate her she give such a moan and shes squeezing my xiao didi mann! Damn tight, damn nice did doggy while holding her whole boobs n kissing! Tried 8 position but she didn't complain. In fact she's Hornier than me. We even had our second shot in the bathroom. With cd of cos.
RTF: FUCK YES, But I'm aiming yogurt now hahahaha. I bet koc88 will sot tio. We have the same taste hahahhaa

Definitely worth the money, Initially i didnt want to share this kind of finding but she kinda low on cash as expenses in sg is too cockup. So i decide to do a favor by asking more bros to go for this girl as my way of helping her up and my way of saying thank you for the great service! ((:

Bros please take good care of her and give her a great experience. She's really a Gem.

100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER ((=

Last edited by Durianinthesky; 09-10-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
FR for dawn from CP

A young sweet looking girl! She currently finish her hair dressing intern back in Thailand. Here for a short break.
I was hesitating for awhile while choosing which girl to bonk but im glad that i pick her =D

Location: accessible and easy to locate the stable. 15 min drive from my area xD
Look: 9/10 a very pretty SYT, 100% similar with photo, when she first open the door.. Im like holys**t.. I hit a lottery bro.. She is way prettier, cuter thn average sg poly or uni girls. The moment when she grab hold of my hand going to her room.. My xiao didi straight flagraising.
Body: 9/10 She is kinda about 156-157cm tall.. She got a small body frame(suit my taste as i got fantasies of having cute girl to hug)
Boob: 8.5/10 natural 34B,nice to grab and its not saggy. She easily came when i keep licking her tits. Will rate higher if she has bigger boobs. I'm a book lover ��
Attitude: 11/10 i'm not exaggerating this point, really awesome!!! GFE Maximum,loves to smile and she really enjoying her time. Her English is limited. But I can speak Thai so not an issue. fully understand what i was talking about unlike other that i tried, easy to communicate with and great company. It was actually supposed to be 2 hour.. But i think is not enough for such a syt. =x she dont really care about the timing as she value us customer more. Gfe hits the roof hahahhaa.
BBBJ: 8/10 I enjoy that view from the top when she blow me deep. But she's quite young and I've high standard for bbbj very very hardworking girl. But slight teethy feeling. And her saliva damn. My entire inner thigh, dick and balls are all her saliva. Very very wet.
French: 10/10 usually they dont initiate first but this girl... Phewwwww blow my mind..she started kissing me first and she hug me like she want me badly bro. We had tongue fighting like WORLD WAR III...Idk maybe because im young that why she loves the passionate kiss? hehehee
FJ: 9/10 i love it she she said.. "wahh.. So big..." when i first penetrate her she give such a moan and shes squeezing my xiao didi mann! Damn tight, damn nice did doggy while holding her whole boobs n kissing! Tried 8 position but she didn't complain. In fact she's Hornier than me. We even had our second shot in the bathroom. With cd of cos.
RTF: FUCK YES, But I'm aiming yogurt now hahahaha. I bet koc88 will sot tio. We have the same taste hahahhaa

Definitely worth the money, Initially i didnt want to share this kind of finding but she kinda low on cash as expenses in sg is too cockup. So i decide to do a favor by asking more bros to go for this girl as my way of helping her up and my way of saying thank you for the great service! ((:

Bros please take good care of her and give her a great experience. She's really a Gem.

100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER ((=
Nice FR, bro...
PS: Dawn is from SS la lol
So sweet lor....I am old man leh...she kissed and frenched me like World IX too leh...now on my way to Yoghurt's hole na. Wait for my FR ok?
Old 09-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Nice FR, bro...
PS: Dawn is from SS la lol
So sweet lor....I am old man leh...she kissed and frenched me like World IX too leh...now on my way to Yoghurt's hole na. Wait for my FR ok?
Waiting for your fr bro. But first pm me first hahahahhaa if not sure fully book LOL
Old 09-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TockCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wah!
Trying later.. wish me luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1