The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Women are very scary nowadays.
My mum was relating this story at the dinner table about one of her colleagues.
A middle aged man had came to their office to make a Will and apparently he was widowed, in poor health and has adult children living their own lives and obviously RICH. My mum's colleague, a manager in her early 30s and known as the office bicycle (because she is easy rider for any horny guy).... declared that she will seduce that man and marry him within 3 months and then divorce him for his assets...... so damn scary
LOL. office bycycle. sounds funny. up you for his.
Old 27-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
why doesnt this girl WORK herself so they can hire a maid so she doest have to have to be a free maid...does this hypothetical gal want kisd herself, its more common that women have the biological urge, so why now BLAME the man for her "having to give birth", this type of thinking is exactly why the instititution of marriaged is messed up, women want things but expect the man to deliver ot for them, rather than BOTH working towards these mutual goals.
Ps you must be one classy educated lady talking like that, any guy able to hook you is one lucky man
Hello pls most of the ladies also working but when it comes to housework. Guys really can slack it off but maintainence of the house is expected to be taken care of by the girls. So sometimes ladies just asking for a little appreciation or help ard the house. Dont need to be a fucking rolex la. To the guy whose wife who asked u for a rolex because she gave birth to a kid.. i can only say u must have a huge earning power for yr wife to ask u for this kind of luxury.sorry but most wives just want simple appreciation and help which most of the time guys dont even bother to give.
Old 27-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deludedgal View Post
Hello pls most of the ladies also working but when it comes to housework. Guys really can slack it off but maintainence of the house is expected to be taken care of by the girls. So sometimes ladies just asking for a little appreciation or help ard the house. Dont need to be a fucking rolex la. To the guy whose wife who asked u for a rolex because she gave birth to a kid.. i can only say u must have a huge earning power for yr wife to ask u for this kind of luxury.sorry but most wives just want simple appreciation and help which most of the time guys dont even bother to give.
I have friends who are broke and yet wife still asked for branded bags and holidays too . Saying is appreciation for her to give birth . What kind of logic? Always must be the guy gives? Why cant a woman gives too ? Now everyone says gender equality .
Old 28-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
I have friends who are broke and yet wife still asked for branded bags and holidays too . Saying is appreciation for her to give birth . What kind of logic? Always must be the guy gives? Why cant a woman gives too ? Now everyone says gender equality .
There must be many of these type of women around as I also heard the same from an taxi uncle. He told me his wife gave birth to his son and then demanded an angpow of S$10K for giving him a male descendant to carry on his family lineage. She knew he does not have that amount of money yet insisted that he approach his parents and relatives to come up with the money.

Women nowadays are so terrible.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
There is no such thing as gender equality pls. Men expect women to work cook and clean while they can slack. Tell me how many of yr guy friends actually help out with housework especially those who cannot afford maid.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
There must be many of these type of women around as I also heard the same from an taxi uncle. He told me his wife gave birth to his son and then demanded an angpow of S$10K for giving him a male descendant to carry on his family lineage. She knew he does not have that amount of money yet insisted that he approach his parents and relatives to come up with the money.

Women nowadays are so terrible.
This is extreme case ya. Havent heard of cases like this for me so far. Nvm la just stay single la why get married
Since u all already have the concept that women are money suckers.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays marriage wows are bullshit . When comes to conflict and disagreements everyone will forgets it . Commitments are not easy to manage . Just stay single will do.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is no such thing as gender equality pls. Men expect women to work cook and clean while they can slack. Tell me how many of yr guy friends actually help out with housework especially those who cannot afford maid.
Does guy really needs to help in house work ? Our gen X woman are breed to be princess liao . Everyone wants good lifes because nobody undergo hard ships.
Old 30-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nowadays don't feel happy in marriage, as i feel wife too bossy, too selfish

imagine we quarreled a few times regarding why i don't accompany her to sleep (not for sex, just wants me to sleep). my life feels like being in a prison without freedom

if we watch movies together it will always be those she likes. of course others will say that you can just watch those i like myself. but of course she doesn't give me any time for my own recreation. i have never watched any action movies in cinemas after marriage

after years of giving in, feel like giving up. the only thing that is stopping me is my child, which i think will be a big impact. i myself came from a divorced family so i know the feelings of the children from divorced family

i find myself getting more short tempered too. i think due to pent-up frustrations
Old 30-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

All this happens if u marry the wrong person....to be fair, this applies to both guys and ladies.

Just like there are unreasonable ladies who demands luxuries from their man. And expect special treatment just coz they give birth to kids.

There are guys that are just as bad.

I ever encountered a guy who only earn like 2k a month with the wife earning almost 9k a month. Not only is he lazy with no drive to do better. He still expect the wife to clean up the place, cooks for him and wants to tell the wife how to spend the money she earns. So when the divorce papers were served, i was not the least surprised.

End of the day, if u want to marry....marry someone who is not overly selfish and will think for u. At the same time, you need to look at the mirror and ask yourself if u are overly selfish and make changes accordingly...

PS : For those that expects their other half to do the housework, you need to ask yourself if they are working....if they are working, you better share the housework...Unless the day comes when your salary alone is enough to let them stays at home comfortably. Don't expect one party to do the housework.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 30-11-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcomer View Post
nowadays don't feel happy in marriage, as i feel wife too bossy, too selfish

imagine we quarreled a few times regarding why i don't accompany her to sleep (not for sex, just wants me to sleep). my life feels like being in a prison without freedom

if we watch movies together it will always be those she likes. of course others will say that you can just watch those i like myself. but of course she doesn't give me any time for my own recreation. i have never watched any action movies in cinemas after marriage

after years of giving in, feel like giving up. the only thing that is stopping me is my child, which i think will be a big impact. i myself came from a divorced family so i know the feelings of the children from divorced family

i find myself getting more short tempered too. i think due to pent-up frustrations
I know this feeling. I "celebrated" my 9 year anniversary by not remembering about it. Later on in the afternoon 4pm a text came from the mrs, happy anniversary then I replied- oh lets go have dinner.

its been mundane for a long long long time, with many things that are wrong and unhappy lack of communication, lack of care, lack of respect, lack of concern.

I was ready to leave because I had found a FB after so many years of the marriage falling apart and she found out, but she had my daughter so I stayed on for her.

Thought things would change if I worked at it for the daughter sake, nope things are the same.

Said that to say this, you are not alone in these issues
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 30-11-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that is completely untrue unfortunately

most of the women I know, including my wife, FB, do not cook or do housework.

In fact I know for a fact, men today have to wash their own clothes, iron their own stuff, clean the house(if no maid DIY lor) because the wife or gf is too lazy having beauty sleep. And if hungry settle yourself, either cook or go buy

I have lived like this for 9 years, and the FB of 6 years also same pattern, so what cook, clean???

that is a old myth women are invincible because they take care of house, family, husband, can still wake up and go to work and come back and take care of the home

I only seen very very very few that do that today, with no maid. And I know lots of successful women who do not do anything household anymore.
Hence the increase in house husbands.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
All this happens if u marry the wrong person....to be fair, this applies to both guys and ladies.

Just like there are unreasonable ladies who demands luxuries from their man. And expect special treatment just coz they give birth to kids.

There are guys that are just as bad.

I ever encountered a guy who only earn like 2k a month with the wife earning almost 9k a month. Not only is he lazy with no drive to do better. He still expect the wife to clean up the place, cooks for him and wants to tell the wife how to spend the money she earns. So when the divorce papers were served, i was not the least surprised.

End of the day, if u want to marry....marry someone who is not overly selfish and will think for u. At the same time, you need to look at the mirror and ask yourself if u are overly selfish and make changes accordingly...

PS : For those that expects their other half to do the housework, you need to ask yourself if they are working....if they are working, you better share the housework...Unless the day comes when your salary alone is enough to let them stays at home comfortably. Don't expect one party to do the housework.
nothing stays the same. people change, situations change.

everyone laments at the divorce you are not the same person I married

its silly and foolhardy to believe people don't change. everything does. time causes change, things break down after usage don't they?

simple theory of vibration, everything has energy and is in constant vibration. a table you have today, come back in 20 years, will not be the same table 20 years ago.

marriage takes work and commitment, 2 hands to clap.

everyone believes they married the right person when they tie the knot. no one thinks they are going to get divorced in the future.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nothing stays the same. people change, situations change.

everyone laments at the divorce you are not the same person I married

its silly and foolhardy to believe people don't change. everything does. time causes change, things break down after usage don't they?

simple theory of vibration, everything has energy and is in constant vibration. a table you have today, come back in 20 years, will not be the same table 20 years ago.

marriage takes work and commitment, 2 hands to clap.

everyone believes they married the right person when they tie the knot. no one thinks they are going to get divorced in the future.
well-said!!

i told my 3 close friends dont get married you will regret it. They scoff, chide and scold me hahaaa... told me to look on the bright side not every marriage ends in divorce. In the end, 2 of them got divorced 4 and 6 years later the 3rd one is pending divorce. Pending because they have a kid and she dosent want a broken family for her son. If not the papers would be served asap.

Marriage is like entering a mountain full of lions and tigers. Can you warranty you wouldnt get hurt??? well, unless you are kevin richardson..

Old 01-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9389 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi sis, i think you must increase your sample size of guys. Guys does help out with house work nowadays..

I can't cook. But i mop the floor, buy toilet paper, hang clothes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1