The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Discussion on voyeur videos

Hey guys. Wanted to create this thread for a different purpose than just sharing videos. Would like to know your thoughts on your targets and what makes you want to see them nude? Whether it be a friend or family. I love to snipe my friends due to how I get to see their full natural reaction when nude as well as compare their innerwear style. Besides that, getting to see their pussy whether shaven or bushy is also a huge turn on. So anyone who likes to talk about these stuff pls do reply in the comments or pm! :P
Old 21-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold
Re: Discussion on voyeur videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Hey guys. Wanted to create this thread for a different purpose than just sharing videos. Would like to know your thoughts on your targets and what makes you want to see them nude? Whether it be a friend or family. I love to snipe my friends due to how I get to see their full natural reaction when nude as well as compare their innerwear style. Besides that, getting to see their pussy whether shaven or bushy is also a huge turn on. So anyone who likes to talk about these stuff pls do reply in the comments or pm! :P
Usually it's the thrill. Seeing how somebody you known or a stereotypical woman, acts when she thinks it's safe to be herself in private. So you have the opportunity to learn more about her.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
Usually it's the thrill. Seeing how somebody you known or a stereotypical woman, acts when she thinks it's safe to be herself in private. So you have the opportunity to learn more about her.
That is definitely one of the pros of voyeurism. Seeing their gaze, or a small smile or even just a bored relaxed expression which they wouldnt have in front of u is so hot. Seeing them head to toe bare nude is very seductive as well. How many girls have u sniped before?
Old 21-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndoe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forbidden fruit bro. and feeling of power/control. can pm me
Old 23-01-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe81 View Post
forbidden fruit bro. and feeling of power/control. can pm me
Definitely bro. just knowing that we are the lucky ones besides their bf or husband viewing them in he nude is too intoxicating. even with their partners i think they wouldnt show this expression of peeing or showering alone
Old 25-01-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Definitely bro. just knowing that we are the lucky ones besides their bf or husband viewing them in he nude is too intoxicating. even with their partners i think they wouldnt show this expression of peeing or showering alone
Knowing what lies under their clothes is especially hot.

Normally you will only see hints of her underwear from thin t-shirts or zg/db. When you finally get to see them strip nude.. wow.

And the best is to voyeur girls you know. Like friends or relatives. Their behaviour and reactions when they think they are alone in a "safe" space are just priceless. Sometimes I cannot believe how insecure they are about their bodies.. watching them smile and pose in front of the mirror as they undress.

Also I like to see what kind of nipples or tits they are hiding under their clothes, if they shave their armpits or pussies. It's so hot to see a cute girl have obscene looking nipples or some armpit hair. Might be a weird fetish for some bros but I really like the contrast.

When you put their dressed / undressed photos side by side, oh boy... they can make your balls explode.

The feeling of power and control? When you are near them and chatting with them, you can't help but feel smug about knowing that you have seen them naked. It feels like you join a super exclusive club, the only other being their bf or husband. And when you let other bros see your collection, you just feel so shiok.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
sexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to all

I like their emotions

Old 25-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 14
sexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to allsexordie is a name known to all

Old 25-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexordie View Post
I like their emotions
Their clueless expressions bro. While we are enjoying watching them peeing from their hairy pussies.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

I wonder if there are bros here who like to guess boobs size.

Part of the fun is to guess her size before finally finding out after she strips. So far I have always been wrong. It's difficult to get an accurate guess. I actually find it quite hot to be wrong..

I used to think this girl was flat chested or A cup with the standard local dark nipples, until I finally got to see her tits. Ended up being closer to B cup and with puffy slightly pinkish nips. Just blows my mind..

Also to guess if she is shaven, trimmed or natural. Cute innocent girl with a natural bush is a huge turn on. Feels like she is pure and innocent and ready to learn about sex. Haha.

If you're lucky, you might get to see things like this.. her anatomy in detail

Old 27-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
zshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i like imagining seeing girls in their sweat soaked post workout sports bra, biker shortsv and yoga pants stripping, peeing n taking a shower
Old 28-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Can emphasise with you CRV/PTOI guys. Upskirts are very similar in the thrill of seeing something that's absolutely forbidden and which you are absolutely not allowed to see or touch at all, specifically women's intimates. Though it's more about the intimates (panties) rather than directly about the pussy. It's a related fetish under the same family of voyeurism.
Old 28-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shitty_shit1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Have same fetish too. Can PM me if want to discuss further
Old 28-01-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Love it when I can definitely tell the video is locally made. Nothing beats local!

Old 28-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All not focused on the task at hand except the last girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexordie View Post
I like their emotions

Advert Space Available