The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good sunday! Sorry, gotta run, this will be a short update!

--------------

I was bored so I went to disturb the ladies, and when nearing them I overheard their conversation

M(akeup) A(rtist): You got bring the bras I told you?

A(licia): Ya, a strapless, normal and also black one right?

MA: Did you bring a red, your cheongsam is red one?

A: Ya.

Little gog was slightly stirred hearing two women talk about undergarments.

gog: No need to do so nice la, she not pretty

A: Shuddup la you.

gog: Hahaha.

MA: Aiyah, every bride is pretty one. You so bad, say Alicia like that.

gog: She not pretty ma.

Alicia's mouth was like moving in the grumbling manner wanting to scold me but I can see she's smiling beneath that face. Finally, the first hairdo was done.

A: Pretty pretty? I pretty hor?

Alicia asked me as I was 'awake' and next to her, while she turned her face left and right in the mirror admiring herself.. She looked totally different. Totally like a mature lady. She has yet to change into her gown too. I envied my buddy at his luck for having Alicia, why was I never as lucky as him?
Old 24-12-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makkauhijau5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gog fast fucker alicia la
Old 25-12-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkauhijau5 View Post
gog fast fucker alicia la
Hahaha... welcome to the blue club. Not going to happen for a long while, the build up isn't there yet. Hahahaha still penning the lead up.
Old 25-12-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Merry Christmas all.... happy holidays !!!

======================================

gog: Nah, I've seen prettier, even the MA is prettier than you.

M(akeup)A(rtist): Aiyoh I lau auntie already, please la.

A(licia): *Bleah*

Alicia stuck out her tongue at my remark and got up to go change into her first shooting gown. Alicia wore what was more like a pajamas, button top, elastic stringed pants. This way, the pajamas can be removed without going over her head and ruining the make up/hairdo. There's simply so many things to learn in an everyday event. Something so casual turns out so important in make up & bridal preparation.

And people think they are only paying for the make up services, actually you're paying for advice, guidance and more! Makeup skillset is just one portion, handling customers and guiding them is another invisible skillset which you're paying for.

Alicia went into the changing area and pulled the curtain to cover the entrance, from the angle I was at, I could see her mirror reflecting parts, but as a gentleman, I turned aside to protect Alicia's modesty.

gog: Do I need to wake up the groom?

MA: Ya I also need to make him pretty.

I kicked Milton behind the calf area.

gog: Yo, wake up, your turn.

M: Simi, what...

I don't know what Alicia saw in him but beauty is in the eye of beholder also.

gog: Simi your head la, go make up.

A: Help!

MA: Aiyoh I doing make up.

M: Eh gog, you go see what Alicia needs?

gog: Wah lao... you all think I'm butler is it?

We laughed because I meant it as a joke and I wasn't angry, so I 'angrily' walked over to Alicia's changing area.

gog: What's wrong?

A: Unngggg, it's stuck.

Alicia was back facing me, her back zipper undone until above the waist, I could see a red band slightly higher. Is that... yes. I'm sure it's her bra band. Does she know I can ... or...must be I'm overthinking, it's just bra band, it's not like she's naked.

A: HELLO... HELP?

My perverted mind came back to my body and looked at Alicia desperately trying to reach for the zipper.

gog: Haha...

A: Not funny, faster la.

Alicia turned around and smacked me on my shoulder for being cheeky. She was in a cheongsam*, with red mesh nettings as shoulder support, the chest down is all covered, just the shoulders and upper chest is exposed but covered by the mesh netting. My cock really stirred, all I could think of was to fuck her, my mind ran wild. Totally unbecoming of me, how could I...

*Cheongsam - a custom tailor made dress that's super figure hugging, so it has to be measured and tailored to a T. Any girl who wears it usually will attract attention because of the figure hugging lines and how it accentuates the figure perfectly, from breasts to waist to butt.

gog: Turn around.

Alicia again showed me her red bra band which I'm tempted to undo, but I focused on the zipper instead. It was stuck, there was some lose thread that got caught earlier. The only way to get around it, is to undo the zipper first then tidy up the threads, then zip up. Without thinking, I pulled the zipper down.

A: *gasp*
Old 25-12-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

haha i will be freaking turn on also by ladies's bra band and visible bra strap.. looks like u got blueee ball by alicia instead
Old 25-12-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Most men know how to undress a woman but won't know how to dress them back or up.
Let me guess, thus CB Gog pulled down the zip, then saw a matching red thong or g string, then his ggj stirred further with precum coated the little mushroom head.
Old 25-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
zuckoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro gog. Merry Xmas everyone!
Old 26-12-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
haha i will be freaking turn on also by ladies's bra band and visible bra strap.. looks like u got blueee ball by alicia instead
Wah!! Another bro like me, like to see the straps and band. Hahaha.

Always liked seeing it through the blouse, then try to see down blouse or via the sides if it's button blouse. Sexy as fuck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most men know how to undress a woman but won't know how to dress them back or up.
Let me guess, thus CB Gog pulled down the zip, then saw a matching red thong or g string, then his ggj stirred further with precum coated the little mushroom head.
If I dress them up... I think they'll be undressed again.. hahaha let them dress up, don't try to help is best. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckoff View Post
Nice update bro gog. Merry Xmas everyone!
Thank you bro, have a good holiday!!!!
Old 26-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Happy Boxing day, super relaxed drive, no cars on the road sia... except one merc keep trying to push me though infront of me got a PHV slow coach....

Wordy... I need to do some writing today, else the next few posts will be 1-2 sentences each!!!!

===================

gog: Huh?

A(licia): Wha.. whaa...

gog: OH OH OH, no no sorry, it's stuck because it got caught in some threads, I need to unzip first!!

I swear Alicia turned red at the face, I also got warmer by the second as she was bareback exposed now (minus her bra band). Slowly, I had to fold the loose threads inwards, my fingertrips sometimes brushing her bare back, fuck, I got so hard doing that.

I pulled up the zip as I arranged her threads and finally going to the top.

gog: Do...don..done!

Alicia murmured 'thanks' and pulled the curtain across. Never got a chance to touch Alicia in any way and one of the first ways I did was to touch her back bare. I walked back out and the photographer was there waiting.

First set was purely and mostly Alicia posing, laughing, smiling, while her shots were taken. Milton didn't look a single bit good but he was there to compliment Alicia in the images. Most of the images taken were Alicia alone.

By the time the first set was done, it was almost 11am already. It's really slow moving. Alicia started on the second hairdo, something more casual, I can't remember the outfit because I didn't get to help her undress again. hahaha.

11.30am the PA came over and asked me to go and get lunch for them, since they likely will be shooting through the day to night. Don't have time to go out for lunch.

P(ersonal) A(ssistant): You might went to get lunch for them. They can eat and get back to shooting.

Sigh, now I know why I'm asked to be along, to be runner and errand boy.

gog: Hey Milt, I'm going to get lunch, anything ?

M(ilton): Yo.. anything's fine. Babe?

My heart broke a bit, I remember clearly that day first time I heard him calling her 'babe' and I was a bit jealous. Really just ... jealous.

A: Anything's fine, really, but something with chili is good..

gog: Ri-

A: And preferably rice.

gog: O-

A: And can get you get me kopi-o.

gog: Alri-

A: If not, then whatever you can get.

After that much information, how do I 'whatever' her? Sigh, walked to the market on level 2 further down the street, I grabbed 3 sets of nasi lemak. There's a stall back then where nasi lemak is only $2.50 with a drumstick. Asked the macik for lots of chili and also packed 2 ice-kacang as well as the drinks they wanted.

gog: Lunch is back!

M: Alright, we can eat.

The MA and staff went off and left us at the breakroom area. 30 minutes was all we were given, this is worse than cookhouse food consumption allowance. Alicia said grace and we started to eat. Alicia was enjoying her food and shaking her head like a kid.

M: So... you both...

gog: What?

M: Ok liao?

gog: No, I still don't like her.

A: Who likes you, chey!

gog: You gotta choose bro, you want her or me.

M: ...

A: Yeah, choose, me or him?

M: I think... I'll eat by the roadside...

Alicia and myself laughed at Milton being cornered in the typical "Mother and Wife, who'd you save first scenario".

We continued to tease him, making him come to a choice. Milton covered his ears and avoided 'confronting' us.

A: If you don't choose, then I go with gog liao.

Honestly, I got stirred by Alicia's remark. Why drag me in like that?

M: Bro, how can you take my wife?

gog: Tell you what, I sell her back to you for $10.

M: $5.

A: OI!!!!

Life started getting better with Alicia treating me better. We hit it off in a good way. Milton was relieved that the enmity among us was gone. We finished lunch, Alicia and Milt shared one ice-kacang. After the MA came back, the make up continued with Alicia.
Old 26-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Wah!! Another bro like me, like to see the straps and band. Hahaha.

Always liked seeing it through the blouse, then try to see down blouse or via the sides if it's button blouse. Sexy as fuck!!
hahaha yes bro, the outline of the bra on their clothes is damn alluring and then try to spot or guess the color of the bra if is dark clothes.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

That was the era then.
The newly wed now will probably has the bride that either go braless or using nipple tapes. So that won't have unsightedly bra strap or whatever.
Old 27-12-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
hahaha yes bro, the outline of the bra on their clothes is damn alluring and then try to spot or guess the color of the bra if is dark clothes.
You are right man!!! Can always spot the bra type, full cup, half cup, etc, love the lines showing through the top or dress when they move their bodies, so sexy!!!!!!

Not so much the colour (it's nice to see tho') contrasting the top, but knowing what they wear below and if it matches the color is nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That was the era then.
The newly wed now will probably has the bride that either go braless or using nipple tapes. So that won't have unsightedly bra strap or whatever.
There are strapless back then, but sometimes bra adds a bit of mysteriousness to it
Old 27-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Good day!!! Finished writing the wedding liao!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...

Meanwhile... HAPPY BLUE!

================================

Different hairdo for use with casual Singaporean look, Alicia did the Chinese look for the morning. Alicia was dressed in a peach top with some cartoon designs, naturally Milton wore a corresponding version of hers that match but in blue. You know, like those Mr and Mrs shirts, hers was "Rule #1 - The Wife is always Right" and his was "If the Wife is wrong, remember Rule #1 ".

Why do I remember it so vividly? I still have some photos of us taken during the studio shooting. Resolution isn't that fantastic back then, but seeing it does bring back memories.

I'm guessing this is where the 'peach' bra of Alicia's come in. It was concealed and I was admiring her happiness, I felt sour of course, it's not like she's mine, I can only imagine, lucky S.O.B. will be getting to see her naked. I'll be alone forever, a virgin.

Watch them do the cute shots, hugging soft toys, acting cute, smiling, time passed quite quick and it's about 3+.

P(hotographer): Alright, we're done, once the make up is done, we'll do some indoor shots, then head out for evening and night shoot. Let's get ready.

A(licia): I'm tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

gog: Marry la, marry some more.

A: You want to fight is it...

Alicia gave me the want-to-murder-you look and I 'backed' off.

A: Get me my bag, I need my clothes.

I picked up her bag and first thing caught my attention was her bras all over the bag's internals. The zipper wasn't closed, so I can still see the bras messy inside, really felt like reaching for the red bra, which likely has soaked up Alicia's sweat in the morning shoot and have her smell. So sue me, that I'm such a pervert. I'm only a hu-man.

Alicia had her hairdo done up for the bridal gown shoot, it was very elegant. The gown was amazing, I've never seen anything so pure and white and flowery with long lengths. I tried to hold it up and I nearly dropped it. WTF...

M(akeup) A(rtist): Careful, these gowns weigh a ton.

WTF?!?! These are just clothes!!!

I learned from the MA these in-studio gowns are the real deal actually. They are the expensive ones that the bridal studio brings in, purely for phototaking only. High quality ones that are seriously shipped in, which costs above the ones you think you got a deal from. These gowns are so expensive that they are never loaned out of the studio but purely for indoor phototaking only.

The ones they loan for outdoor and wedding day are the cheaper lower quality ones which is alright to get dirty or dragged through mud but at the wedding nobody cares, you don the gown for a day and that's it, you return the next and don't keep it. Ang Mohs like to keep their gowns or purchase it, I've no idea why, designs fade, material spoils, why keep something you can't/won't wear for the next 40-50 years?

Anyway, enough ranting...

Alicia came out and the hairdo started, the MA twirled it upwards, did some combing that gave a lot of volume to the hair, making it seem a lot a lot of hair. Alicia's long hair all went upwards (sorry, I don't know what that hair style is called). Her body figure, the hugging gown, gosh, she even had cleavage. A nice line among my favorite parts...

She looks big, I seriously got envious of my buddy, who will be enjoying those. I also started to wonder when while it be my time, to have my own. Why are ladies so selfish and don't share them with me, I'll gladly share little gog with them if they wanted, in return. Hehe...

Alicia stood there, hands at her waist, holding on to the flowers.

I fell in love that day.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Idiots getting back on the roads, sigh...

Oh well, happy Thursday!!!

=======================

That simple look, simple pose, showed me Alicia was simple yet so alluring. Knowing she'll never be mine, made me kind of self conscious, that all the good girls are gone and taken up already. Alicia turned around, body slanted front, still holding the flowers, turned up and smiled. Albeit not at me, but the view was... breathtaking.

I couldn't take any as the photographer prohibited, as they own the rights to the poses/session and shots, so I never got any to keep. The random ones are just fun and casual among ourselves. I honestly wish I gotten the shot. I would rub myself daily off just admiring the shot.

Think it was about 5.30pm, the studio rushed us out as the weather was good, the skies were blue and sunset timing would be in an hour or so, there's limited time to grab the evening shots. Lugging Alicia's bag, I brought it along and went into the MPV the studio provided. Naturally I sat behind with Milton and Alicia, while the photographer and driver sat infront. I went in so that they can take the seats nearer to the door.

It's rather uncomfortable for the bride to walk all the way in anyway.

=== Sorry for the draggy and long thought process, just want to share these portions ===

We first drove in to sentosa, went to the beach, Alicia and Milt took pics with the sun and skylines - breathtaking. Not because of the skyline, but because Alicia looks absolutely happy and I could admire her laughter and happiness. It just makes you happy in a way without having to cum. Serious moments, funny moments. A lot of shots.

Photographer was skilled, took a nice pic against the skyline of the beach of them kissing. My jealousy grew, I also lusted after Alicia unknowingly, despite telling myself she was my buddy's wife, but like all males, we fantasize a bit always.

Went down to Fullerton area, did the night shots, watching the driver assist the photographer. We finally concluded at 9pm or so by the time we got back to Tanjong Pagar.

Alicia changed out of her gown, but still with make up. Hair still up, she changed back into her casuals, a button blouse and denim shorts. Her long legs flowed from the shorts, silky smooth and clean. I was getting more and more pervy about Alicia. I just wish I never bothered to clarify the misunderstanding and cause the rift between us to close up and changing myself to like her more.
Old 28-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Okay waited for about 2-3 weeks. time to start reading
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1