The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sean_c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro,

yoko from l16 lei... superb pr skill, tried her yesterday

Last edited by Sean_c; 12-07-2002 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-07-2002, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
No need to 'Q'

bro jang, already saw her lah and I no need to 'Q' to bonk her .. her OKT already reserve the first session for me .... got once she wants to end work but I want so she also make me Sextisfied first .. hee hee .. but the problem, even her OKT do not know when she will start work .... have to tie rubber band first..... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556

So are you lining up queue ticket number one to see her ??hehheheeh

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 12-07-2002, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: No need to 'Q'

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro jang, already saw her lah and I no need to 'Q' to bonk her .. her OKT already reserve the first session for me .... got once she wants to end work but I want so she also make me Sextisfied first .. hee hee .. but the problem, even her OKT do not know when she will start work .... have to tie rubber band first..... ha ha ha

Bro King, no need to tir rubber band it seems. There are other fish in the sea !!! Anyway, your other princesses are not back yet is it ?
Old 12-07-2002, 01:19 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Make Love not Talk Love

bro sean, she is in my target list but not the top one.

Good PR skills but we are there to make love not talk love ..... hows her service level? so unless you share your FR and make me gain ... she will have to wait to get the king's treatment ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean_c
bro,

yoko from l16 lei... superb pr skill, tried her yesterday

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 12-07-2002, 01:25 PM
Samster

Stay Focused

bro jang, need to stay focused liao .. cannot anywhere shoot my royal sperm .. hee hee

Only the top one of my taget list is worth waiting ... almost one week liao ... very elusive if not very 'hot' ... but good stuff are worth the wait ... right?

One princess on leave, two back but not working and the other one will give her a wild farewell party before she leaves.

Quote:

Bro King, no need to tir rubber band it seems. There are other fish in the sea !!! Anyway, your other princesses are not back yet is it ?

Old 12-07-2002, 01:35 PM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Make Love not Talk Love

Quote:
bro sean, she is in my target list but not the top one.

Good PR skills but we are there to make love not talk love ..... hows her service level? so unless you share your FR and make me gain ... she will have to wait to get the king's treatment ... hee hee

Bro King, I have had this Yoko also but rate her service as OK. Nothing fantastic but not bad either. Worth a try.

Regards

Jang
Old 12-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Samster

Re: Stay Focused

Quote:
bro jang, need to stay focused liao .. cannot anywhere shoot my royal sperm .. hee hee

Only the top one of my taget list is worth waiting ... almost one week liao ... very elusive if not very 'hot' ... but good stuff are worth the wait ... right?

One princess on leave, two back but not working and the other one will give her a wild farewell party before she leaves.

Sorry Bro King, have been distracted a bit. Mood has been foul the last few days so have not been following the trend so closely. Who is the top on your list or would you rather leave that confi until you have had her. I know how the girls can suddenly become popular once they are mentioned here !!!! hehehehe

I am still aiming for the fruit girls, Apple and Orange. Also, maybe have to try the one with the papayas again - ie Kar Leng. Been a long time since I had those in my hands !!! So many girls, so little time.
Old 12-07-2002, 01:49 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Stay Focused

bro jang, she already so hard to get, once I get her I will post her FR then all will know lor ... hummm, she ia mature and good enough for boobs lovers ... shhh shhh ... even if you know, just keep mum about it first .. hee hee

Kar Leng had been working the past two days ... maybe you should drink her korean milk to 'cool' down .... how about Bai Xue ... just had my 3rd session with her yesterday, enough milk for all .. hee hee

Quote:

Sorry Bro King, have been distracted a bit. Mood has been foul the last few days so have not been following the trend so closely. Who is the top on your list or would you rather leave that confi until you have had her. I know how the girls can suddenly become popular once they are mentioned here !!!! hehehehe

I am still aiming for the fruit girls, Apple and Orange. Also, maybe have to try the one with the papayas again - ie Kar Leng. Been a long time since I had those in my hands !!! So many girls, so little time.

Old 12-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Stay Focused

Quote:
bro jang, she already so hard to get, once I get her I will post her FR then all will know lor ... hummm, she ia mature and good enough for boobs lovers ... shhh shhh ... even if you know, just keep mum about it first .. hee hee

Kar Leng had been working the past two days ... maybe you should drink her korean milk to 'cool' down .... how about Bai Xue ... just had my 3rd session with her yesterday, enough milk for all .. hee hee

Bro King, OK will wait for your FR !!

Have been good boy this week so levels are rather high in my tanks. As such, all girls starting to look good hehehheh Had Apple and Orange on the list. Then added Kar Leng. Just remembered that mayeb Violet due to start work. Then as always, temped to go for Sammione again before she leaves. Wah lao, so many girls...... Now you add Bai Xue....
Old 12-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 22
dirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Warm reception

Quote:
bro dirtbike, it was raining and cold .. glad to know you felt so warmth at HQ ...... Win looks fresh from her leave, btw not forgeting about OG too the one I pointed out to you going into the taxi, be prepared for a good time partying ... hee hee

oh ya,,,,that OG sure look sexalicious!!!!
heehee
Old 12-07-2002, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kingshawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sorry ..All appt holder or senior...

Sorry ....Know will kana Flame but still need to ask...
Eh... May i Know the lights-off timing for HQ and the reveille timing?
Sorry...
And Thank You
Old 13-07-2002, 12:07 AM
SF Chongster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wah Liao Eh!
Just came back from a double session with Win.

Unfortunatly something happened in the room which makes my posting very hard.(Pun intended)

Perhaps, one day, I'll reveal the true story.
It'll reside in my HDD till then
(Thanks for the suggestion to counter my delima, King!)
Until then, pls make do with just the rating system.

BTW, she gets my hearty endorsement for ppl going down.
(Er, in more ways then one....kekekeee)
Why else would gladly book her double time.

Look :8
Boob: 6.5
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 7
Attitdue : 8
Service : 8
Old 13-07-2002, 12:35 AM
Samster

Stay Focused

bro jang, I stay focused and ended up with no bonk today .... you not very focused hor ... so many gals you must hit with your usual 3 session per day so you can have 6 session with Apple, Orange, Kar Leng, Sammi1 and two more ... Violet still no news

Quote:

Bro King, OK will wait for your FR !!

Have been good boy this week so levels are rather high in my tanks. As such, all girls starting to look good hehehheh Had Apple and Orange on the list. Then added Kar Leng. Just remembered that mayeb Violet due to start work. Then as always, temped to go for Sammione again before she leaves. Wah lao, so many girls...... Now you add Bai Xue....

Old 13-07-2002, 12:46 AM
Samster

Win

bro SF, PM me what is so good that she do to you, till you try her for 2 sessons leh ... if not next time no more recommendations to you ... hee hee

But you really make her so happy too, she lean on your shoulder at the counter and you sit with her until her car cums ... wow looks like you found your GL lover.... way to go .. keep it cumming!

Quote:
Originally posted by SF Chongster
Wah Liao Eh!
Just came back from a double session with Win.

Unfortunatly something happened in the room which makes my posting very hard.(Pun intended)

Perhaps, one day, I'll reveal the true story.
It'll reside in my HDD till then
(Thanks for the suggestion to counter my delima, King!)
Until then, pls make do with just the rating system.

BTW, she gets my hearty endorsement for ppl going down.
(Er, in more ways then one....kekekeee)
Why else would gladly book her double time.

Look :8
Boob: 6.5
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 7
Attitdue : 8
Service : 8

Old 13-07-2002, 01:08 AM
Samster

Please Read

bro kingshawn, please go to read gentle reminder to newbies thread ..... HQ's operating hours are the same as most GL 150 Houses ..... except for today, when I left about 1130pm, there are still 5 customers in the room and 2 more waiting for her party gals in the hall.

like the way you put it reveille and lights-off times ..... ok lah tell you .....1200 to 0000hrs ... Roger? over and out!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kingshawn
Sorry ....Know will kana Flame but still need to ask...
Eh... May i Know the lights-off timing for HQ and the reveille timing?
Sorry...
And Thank You

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1