The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
My understanding is this. There is a couple of levels.
Level 1 - minimal playability (25%). Can go near the region.
Level 2- moderate/average playability (50-60%). Can touch touch for a while.
Level 3 - high playability (70-80%), can touch touch caress longer. thumbs up for potential gems
Level 4 - full playability (90-95%) for hardcore chiongsters who looks for this. Can linger on for close to sexual foreplay experience.

I din bother with level 0 basically that means out of bounds, even for your eyes.

Note that most people here may not require level 4 playability so that may answer part of your question why people still go back to certain ML.

For top (i.e boobies) it means u can
Level 1) at least see and touch touch but no play with nipples
2) caress longer and nipple play allowed (gentle is key)
3 )and 4) tongue action allowed or encouraged. Note that this is not that common for ML these days

For bottom
Level 1) linger around panties but hand will tio whack off or blocked off
2) play south outside panties. Any move to go inside is frown upon and whack off again.
3) usually panties off or no resistance going into panties. Note that usually rub rub (and sometimes wet wet) only. Fingering (or digging) strictly prohibited.
4) fingering allowed. It's not going to be like those u see in AV though, although some may go there if u go to ML who are also FL. I don't know cos never try.

Usually most people here needs some level of playability but not all. There are basic "needs" and some are "wants". And if the gal's other aspects makes u happy and overlook those (e.g chio, SYT, good overall figure, good butt, good service, good massage, hdly, friendly, slutty...) then by all means you have found yourself a gem.

End of the day it's different for every bro. And long timers might be reminiscing the old times and either refuse the low standards these days, or lament the loss yet accept the new standard is lower than the past and lower their expectations in order to maintain this "hobby". If high playability is a key criteria for you then you might be happier going for certain FL or Spas where the main dish is just on playing and get the "fun" deed done rather than including massage.
Good analysis on the level of roaming.

Most if get to level 3, consider very good already.

Talking abt level 4, that requires skill, skill as in not to cause pain to the ML but pleasure. Usually most allow to level 3 because they dun want the unnecessary pain n infections to their private parts.

Level 4 seriously rely on chemistry and how skillful you are.

My two cents. Happy hunting.
Old 19-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't waste time on Nana. Everything average, during chit-chat everything talk money so quite a turn off for me. Will try to get away with providing less e.g. wearing two panties and pretending to have period. She thinks she's smart and customers are stupid. She is somewhat argumentative too.
I agree bro . I once had a ML, not going to name her but just say she has big boobs and still around. During sensual, she keep offering her boobs, but do that along with one sentence that turn me off slightly. "摸啊, 你有还钱的。 摸够本啊" something along that line . Though her gesture is good, this however made me feel little off, making it so commercial. Some may like it,but this seriously take points away from gfe. I have to admit though, she is eager to please customer.

For me, I would rather have the feeling that we both yearn for each other's body, rather then simply offering them straight out with that statement.
Old 19-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
My understanding is this. There is a couple of levels.
Level 1 - minimal playability (25%). Can go near the region.
Level 2- moderate/average playability (50-60%). Can touch touch for a while.
Level 3 - high playability (70-80%), can touch touch caress longer. thumbs up for potential gems
Level 4 - full playability (90-95%) for hardcore chiongsters who looks for this. Can linger on for close to sexual foreplay experience.

I din bother with level 0 basically that means out of bounds, even for your eyes.

Note that most people here may not require level 4 playability so that may answer part of your question why people still go back to certain ML.

For top (i.e boobies) it means u can
Level 1) at least see and touch touch but no play with nipples
2) caress longer and nipple play allowed (gentle is key)
3 )and 4) tongue action allowed or encouraged. Note that this is not that common for ML these days

For bottom
Level 1) linger around panties but hand will tio whack off or blocked off
2) play south outside panties. Any move to go inside is frown upon and whack off again.
3) usually panties off or no resistance going into panties. Note that usually rub rub (and sometimes wet wet) only. Fingering (or digging) strictly prohibited.
4) fingering allowed. It's not going to be like those u see in AV though, although some may go there if u go to ML who are also FL. I don't know cos never try.

Usually most people here needs some level of playability but not all. There are basic "needs" and some are "wants". And if the gal's other aspects makes u happy and overlook those (e.g chio, SYT, good overall figure, good butt, good service, good massage, hdly, friendly, slutty...) then by all means you have found yourself a gem.

End of the day it's different for every bro. And long timers might be reminiscing the old times and either refuse the low standards these days, or lament the loss yet accept the new standard is lower than the past and lower their expectations in order to maintain this "hobby". If high playability is a key criteria for you then you might be happier going for certain FL or Spas where the main dish is just on playing and get the "fun" deed done rather than including massage.
Thanks bro for your long input! I guess everybody has their own playability level and comfort level to each of their individual customer. Also, every Bros here also have their minimum expectations requirement for their ML. I think most importantly the comfort level between both should be there, if not then should go for another ml
Old 19-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

After 1 year in the ML scene, finally visit the legendary Adele, and had to slap myself for procrastinating for so long.

Location: 10/10 Discreet and very well setup. Not near any MRT though.

Looks: 6.5/10 Mid 20s, classy pleasant looking, won't reject.

Body: 8.5/10 Nice slim figure with B+ boobs.

Massage: 6/10 Very hard press type. Quite short as she allocates more time for HDLY and sensual.

Sensual: 8/10 Like what everybody says, her fingers are magical. Her HDLY is in a class of its own, shiok and torturing at the same time. I had to request her to stop!

Service: 10/10 Best service that I ever receive from a ML, very professional and enjoyable in every aspect. The entire experience is like visiting a personal spa, makes me feel that the $120 premium damage is value for money.
Old 19-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i never kana b4 MP ML from online. If stated price is $100 on website and Entrance is $65. do you give ML $35 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/mei-mei-massage/

Against advice, I went ahead to book a session with Meimei at the spa located at area T.

The Good Stuff:
1) Really a syt that scores high on looks. The photos on the site are a close match to the actual person.
2) Earlier MRs indicated A boobs. I guess she put on some pounds and her boobs are a glorious B+, and very smooth and soft. They are a delight to caress.

The Not-so-good:
1) Paid $65 entrance for an hour massage but I was sent packing after 30 mins.
2) GFE low. V commercial and largely distracted. Sometimes didn't even realize I was talking to her.
3) Spa based so no full nude.
4) BJ done with a wet hankie wrapped round the lil bro. Got feeling meh?
5) CBJ came at an additional 100 over entrance fee. Overall damage too high.

RTM: Verdict is a straight NO. Disappointed with the level of service these days.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
Bro i never kana b4 MP ML from online. If stated price is $100 on website and Entrance is $65. do you give ML $35 ?
Entrance fee goes to MP whatever else quoted in the room goes to the girl. They are two separate amounts. This is the usual case. Sometimes the total with one HJ comes up to advertised price, sometimes they don't add up.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
If i am not wrong, I believe there is addn top up of $15 for 1 hr n $50 for cbj and makes a total of $165.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=JasonJG;16572603]Booked. Will write if its worth the effort.[/QUOTE

Hope you have a good experience and await yr MR. Tks bro
Old 19-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
I assume she will be difficult to book
I doubt so

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
I am not sure what Mint-type is like because never tried before but according to reviews, service and sensual are high for her.
both of them neber wear panty

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Who neber wear panty bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I doubt so

both of them neber wear panty
Old 19-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to visit Vika fr Ltd recently.
Nothing much to shout about but i won't rtm.
Massage was kinda weak for me.
She looks abit older than pic, i dun mind much abt being older cos i got soft spot for milf too.
Hj also nothing to shout about, fake boobs and not much playability.
RTM is no for me.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Who neber wear panty bro?
Mint. She is the kind who if dun strip all will feel shortchanged her customer. There was once she was wearing a short transparent blouse which I am hoping her not to strip 1st cos very sexy. But she took off everything after I enter her apartment. Used to be her regular but had not visited her since Laura came to Spore cos I felt weird to visit both sisters. But with many bros commenting she only taking regular customers, feel like trying out if she will take my biz, haha..
Old 19-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Oh ok, thx bro 👍😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Mint. She is the kind who if dun strip all will feel shortchanged her customer. There was once she was wearing a short transparent blouse which I am hoping her not to strip 1st cos very sexy. But she took off everything after I enter her apartment. Used to be her regular but had not visited her since Laura came to Spore cos I felt weird to visit both sisters. But with many bros commenting she only taking regular customers, feel like trying out if she will take my biz, haha..
Old 19-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried yoyo from ltd? looks damn good but waiting for fr

https://newltdsg.net/yoyo/
Old 19-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Went to visit Vika fr Ltd recently.
Nothing much to shout about but i won't rtm.
Massage was kinda weak for me.
She looks abit older than pic, i dun mind much abt being older cos i got soft spot for milf too.
Hj also nothing to shout about, fake boobs and not much playability.
RTM is no for me.
True.. I have warned many times of her being a ripped off before.. .. of hundreds of MLs I patronize, she is at the bottom 10%..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1