The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Update:

Episode 5 coming soon!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Legend69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
Update:

Episode 5 coming soon!!!!!!
Haha Zeelova, i think all these are ur fantasies huh. haha
Old 10-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend69 View Post
Haha Zeelova, i think all these are ur fantasies huh. haha
I wish it is fantasy. At least the heart won't be in pain coz it can't get what it wants.

Be kind.
Old 16-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Isengard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder I can't get her for past few months. This bro very lucky. To think she ignore everyone for him.
Manage to catch her on WeChat. Apparently she seems a bit sad now. Tried to find out why but can only see from pics that they seems to go on their separate ways. Even asking her to meet she said she's not ready.
Old 17-06-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
stevejay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello..

Some of you ask - when's the next episode? Haven happening yet and I m quite "hungry" for it.

Some also ask if I can open up to others again like before.

I have to admit it's gonna be tough and rates are quite competitive as well.

Oh well we see how it goes

In meantime I m drafting a little
Episode I had during NS after my first 7" hunk
How do I contact you?
Old 17-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I wish it is fantasy. At least the heart won't be in pain coz it can't get what it wants.

Be kind.
How do I contact you? Can you pm m we your wechat?
Old 18-06-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Text message:

"Zee, I see you on Sunday and I try to be early ok? I got to leave by 11."

Finally, I thought. Finally I get to see him again after him getting sick and had to stay home for a few weeks and i had to stay away from him as my sis going thru chemo and I don't want to be getting sick and pass it to her and then his overseas trip. Finally!!!

I miss my hunky sexy guy.

Checked in prior the day before, I got myself a twin bed coz all the double bed taken up. Left the spare card key at the counter for him to take when he arrive. I was up early at 4.30am, clean myself up and got ready.

I fell asleep after a while. At 7.15am I was woken up by someone hugging me. I turn around to see him lying down beside me.

My tears well up.

Me: I miss you dear.
Him: I miss you too Zee.

Prior to this I had a feeling this might be the last time I be seeing him.

I dismiss the thought.

Kissing his lips, his arms around me while I struggle with all sorts of emotions in me. Sniffling and the feeling of wanting is so strong. Touch his face as my tears stream. He wipe away my tears

Me: I miss u. Really I do. Love u sayang.
Him: tenderly kiss me. I love u too Zee. Just not easy for us.

My heart wants to be be with him. Always yearning for him.

Our lips kissed again. Feels good to be kissing someone so passionately. We hugged each other close, kissing each other while I was sobbing away.

A part of me felt relief to see him there and yet a part of me know that the end is nearing yet unwilling to give in to the thought.

Kissed him again. This time harder. He wrapped me close to him. I lick his neck. I wanted to give him a love bite and imagine the chaos that might occur. Nope. Will never harm him.

Love him too much to do that.

His moans getting louder. Lick his whole body. His nipples. My hands played with balls and his cock - now at full "strength" ready to be service.

Continue licking his whole body. Savoring it all knowing if it's after today, I will not be getting the same deal again.

I sat up went down to his thighs and lick them both. Always love his moans.

Knowing he is gonna miss me very much after this. I lifted his legs and lick his ass. Spend a bit of time there before going up to his balls.. sucking in both and using my tongue and play with it.

Slowly let it out and start licking his shaft. Paint it with my tongue. Love his thickness and length. I enjoy that about him. His cock.

Him as a package of course - good bod, great cock and personality wise - a bit coward but pretty much ok - still ok to let me hold his arms in public and he has no issue guiding me by my waist on occasions. Overall gentleman. I really wish he open up more but everyone has their flaws.

Back to the cock. Engulf his whole cock in my mouth. Going deep down on it while my tongue lick it all over.

His moans. The harder I go the louder he gets. I was arouse too. My nipples needs his tongue! I stopped and looked at him.

Gave him a kiss and move my nipples towards his mouth where he lick it hard while I moan as I felt the sensation all over my body. I lick his neck again.. kissing him all over.. I m so gonna miss u if it's our last day today - as the thought came to me again.

I stopped and I went down to his manhood and once again engulf that cock in my mouth as I suck, lick, twirl my tongue on it. Pleasuring him as he moans in ecstasy. Giving him memories of a lifetime of how I suck his big fat long cock - every single inch I took in deep throat and making it wet.

Me: dear get on top me?

He sat up and I lie down while he passionately kiss me as I spread my legs apart and wrapped it around his waist.

Driven by his "hunger", he went down for my neck as I felt his lips. It feels erotically nice. He knows where to "attack" me. I wrap my legs around him tighter and hug him close.
My arms around him as I kissed his forehead before licking his ears.

He went down to my nipples and lick it vigorously. I felt so good. Feel so warm with his lips on them. Hug him close to me.

I moan. He lick it harder. I turn myself around. He kiss my neck. Down my back.
Hug me close to him and I feel him locking my arms as I felt his lips kissing my next again. And once again he knows my weak spot would be.

I shivered. And with that he spread my legs open and went down and lick my hole.

Me: Arghhhhhh!!!

His tongue went deep and lick it hard making me wet down there. Felt his tongue going in and I really feel like locking his head with my thighs! Moaning insanely as I felt him going in deep.

Came back up and hug close to me .. his cock sliding thru my butt crack.

He sat up, pull me closer and rub his cock head against the hole. As how I like it. Hmmmm

He turn me around, facing him and did the same. I use my saliva and wet the area and he continues rubbing his head down there.

I pull him to me, kiss his lips and hug him close to me.

Me: dear... miss u very much.

Continue kissing him. His arms around my waist. Kissing passionately.

I gently push him away.

Drank some water and walk towards the table. Took a condom and tear it open.

He stood up as I kneel and suck his cock making it wet before I capped him. Suck him again after capping.

Lubricate myself and I stood up. He kissed my neck while I dance sexily on his cock. My butt rub against his cock and I let it find its way to the grand entrance.

Me: ready?
Him: yes
Me: it's tight you know - you haven explore it for a while
Him: the more I should now

He push in and I took a deep breathe as I felt him going in. It has been a while since episode 4 and I am extremely tight.

Him: Zee.. it's so tight
Me: always for u. Like it?
Him: of course Zee.

He push in and i moan out loud as I felt his whole cock went in.

Him: Zee...
me: ahhh yes dear
Him: miss u

And he began his thrusting. It was like the first time we met. It started with the standing position.

He was rough this time. Probably hungry and the way my ass wrap his cock makes him feel good. I do know i feeI great!

He stopped. We walk over to the dressing table. He have always enjoyed looking at the mirror while fucking me. We did every time

Kiss back of my neck and I shivered. I was feeling really horny.. feeling his cock going in deep and fast as he continue his vigorous pumping. I bent to feel him deep in me and he whack me real hard and deep!!

We move to the bed where I went on all
fours and he enter me doggy. Hmmmmm feels good.

I let him pound me and I moan softly as I feel his cock doing its magic. My hole is hungry and I really want to be fuck deep.

I decided to lie down flat face down.

He entered me and I felt his cock filling me up.

I love this position: really love it. He began pounding again.

His muscular arms wrap around me. I feel so wanted and yes I want to be make love to. He hug me closer and tightly. Kissing my neck as his cock pounded me non stop. I was moaning non stop. He stopped and turn me around.

I pull him closer to me while his thighs parted my legs and I felt his manhood at the entrance of my hole.

As we kissed he entered me roughly and I gave out a stifled moan as I wrap my arms around him.

My legs by now weak with incessant parting and pounding found it's energy to wrap
Around his waist. I kissed him again as he begin his pounding.

Me: dear you seems hungry today
Him: yes Zee. Hungry for u
Me: yes dear me too. Hungry for u. I can feel ur cock. Oh mine u getting harder inside me? Fuck m baby fuck me

And he increased his speed and his breathing gets heavy as he got encouraged by my moans and what not that he pound me in mercilessly.

He lift himself off me while I m still wrapping him with my legs and he began increasing his ramming tempo - he pounded deep in my ass and real fast.

Him: Zee..
me: yes dear.. I love it (as i run my hands on his chest.)
Him: Zee.. I m gonna cum..
Me: yes dear I want u to Cum..
Him: argghhhh arghhhhh arghhhhhhhh

And I felt him gave one last pump before I felt him cumming - his signature style - jerk, pause, jerk again.

He lay on top of me as I hug him close. His cock still Deep in me.

After a while, his cock slid off and I pull off the condom slowly.

Kiss and we both went to the bathroom.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isengard87 View Post
No wonder I can't get her for past few months. This bro very lucky. To think she ignore everyone for him.
Manage to catch her on WeChat. Apparently she seems a bit sad now. Tried to find out why but can only see from pics that they seems to go on their separate ways. Even asking her to meet she said she's not ready.

Just saw this. Sorry abt it. Give me sometime to decide what's next haven't really thought abt it yet.
Old 18-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejay View Post
How do I contact you? Can you pm m we your wechat?
That would be pretty obvious isn't it?
Old 20-06-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

found her on people nearby ard my area. Then got to know she's on sbf also. Sorry to hear about your current loss. It's his loss not yours. Hope you can move on
Old 20-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
That would be pretty obvious isn't it?
Yes it is. Got it
Old 23-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rcpoker76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great!

Maybe this scenario:

I know Zee for sometime now and I know she's the gentle, funny yet firm once you get to know her. She don't fall in love easily - affectionate yes but she opens up only to the complete package. Her past relationship drove her to the wall once and it's something she doesn't want to repeat again.

Sex wise - she's the ultimate pleasure. The bigger tool u have the more excited she gets. Zee can take you all in. I assure you that and she won't complain.

To the Chinese bro who left her - it's your loss. It has been almost 2 weeks and all she can think of is you. She stopped everything and move out coz she just have that connection with U. You're partly to blame as well. Anyway doesn't matter now - Damage is done. She can't even write the next part of episode 5 without tearing up.

When I read this, I knew I had to quickly call her and told her to air it out to me. Console her as much as I can but I guess Zee gave in a lot to you. Spoke to her mom and they are doing their best too.

To other bros who know Zee do continue engaging her. One thing for sure she never disappoint and by the looks of it she needs to get over this episode.

Zee, please get well over it ok? He isn't worth it. There's so many others out there.

Its Raya soon and I know you cook well! Focus on food and maybe all be well for you too!
Old 23-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng View Post
found her on people nearby ard my area. Then got to know she's on sbf also. Sorry to hear about your current loss. It's his loss not yours. Hope you can move on

Thank you
Old 23-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

I know Zee for sometime now and I know she's the gentle, funny yet firm once you get to know her. She don't fall in love easily - affectionate yes but she opens up only to the complete package. Her past relationship drove her to the wall once and it's something she doesn't want to repeat again.

Sex wise - she's the ultimate pleasure. The bigger tool u have the more excited she gets. Zee can take you all in. I assure you that and she won't complain.

To the Chinese bro who left her - it's your loss. It has been almost 2 weeks and all she can think of is you. She stopped everything and move out coz she just have that connection with U. You're partly to blame as well. Anyway doesn't matter now - Damage is done. She can't even write the next part of episode 5 without tearing up.

When I read this, I knew I had to quickly call her and told her to air it out to me. Console her as much as I can but I guess Zee gave in a lot to you. Spoke to her mom and they are doing their best too.

To other bros who know Zee do continue engaging her. One thing for sure she never disappoint and by the looks of it she needs to get over this episode.

Zee, please get well over it ok? He isn't worth it. There's so many others out there.

Its Raya soon and I know you cook well! Focus on food and maybe all be well for you too![/QUOTE]

You miss me or miss my food? Yes, it will take a while. I am sorry just can't imagine it with anyone else. It was wonderful with him because he fit the whole package and he is younger than me. Energy level with him is high all time. To compare others to him is just not being fair on my part.

I find that the whole thing seems cruelly imposed on me. I am unable to negotiate something out with him. I m not sure how he feels but right now i feel like wanting to give him a slap and kiss him at same time. Haha

Almost 2 weeks I m still not over it. If i m younger probably takes me 2 days and I already move on to next one. This time I got no desire for the next one either yet my needs have to be met as well. What entertains me at night is our pictures / videos / past convo which I am still clinging on to.

Thanks for call dear. At least I know u care. Look forward to our lunch appointment next week

Hugs

Zee
Old 26-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Selamat Hari Raya, Zee.

Thanks for sharing and you would have had enough of platitudes by now.

All i will say is this, He may had be the best, but, You deserve so much BETTER and MORE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread