The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Viet Cat 50 FRs

Hi bros. Starting a thread to collate the FRs for legal viets. Here're a few to get the ball rolling. Feel free to contribute. Please include lorong, house and girl number in your FR. Cheers.

Current Viet houses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post

Number: 16
House: 2038
Origin: Rạch Giá, Kien Giang
Time in Geylang: Almost 1 week

Look:
Another rare occasion where I just picked based on look. She easily stood out among the 10 or so WLs when I stepped in. She looks like a typical ktv girls that you usually see, not those mid-high end ones, but the budget ones. Not stunning but her smile makes her look very presentable. Not a syt in my book, more like a gentle young milf.

Body:
She's rather tall for a Viet girl, around 1.64m. She possesses the natural curve of a Vietnamese girl with soft natural B-cup boobs and full round ass to boot. Slight tummy spotted but that takes nothing away from her decent figure.

Shower:
Not much action. Just a normal cleanup due to time limit.

Catbath:
She licked my nipples while caressing and stroking my cock. Can't expect more for a cat 50 service I guess. Got me hard and ready in no time.

BBBJ:
Viet girls can really give good head. She's no exception. Deep throat and full suction with no hand action. Had to stop her as I was about to blow my load.

Frenching:
Passionate and no holds barred. Her tongue and lips were there for the taking. Great kisser.

FJ:
Did it in cowgirl and missionary, didn't last long due to her lethal bbbj. Locked lips and unloaded into her tight pussy with the condom intact.

GFE & Attitude:
Very soft spoken with great command of Mandarin, picked up from her previous stints. So i guess no preferential treatment for Viet speaker as far as she's concerned. Ever smiling and very accommodating.

RTF:
Despite the top-notch service and gfe, most likely no unless I'm in need of a huge dose of gfe. More into syt.

25 minutes is a little short to enjoy every segment. Taking double sessions for 50 minutes would be a much better option to fully enjoy her gfe. And please manage your expectation for chemistry dependent elements when reading FR, including this one.
Quote:
Gave g9 from 1637 a go. Tanned syt from Hanoi. Body is slim with a-cup tits. Still green in terms of service but gfe is top-notch. Great attitude and good conversationalist.
Quote:
Tried G12 from 1637. A 24 year-old from Danang. She's the cute type and petite. Slightly meaty. Boobs are small b cup but a bit saggy. Nice ass.

Just like girl 9, she has great attitude. Pretty long catbath and bj with ball licking. Accommodating to all fj position. A brief massage after fj and can chat anything under the sun. A good bonk overall.

Last edited by chris91; 15-05-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Viet Cat 50 FRs

Why don't you update in each house thread? I feel it is better arranged that way bro.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i added this to the big sticky list since viet wls are lacking a general FR thread, feel free to post your FRs here or in the house threads or in both threads....whichever u prefer
Old 10-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i added this to the big sticky list since viet wls are lacking a general FR thread, feel free to post your FRs here or in the house threads or in both threads....whichever u prefer
Hear hear! Finally! )
Old 10-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

viet girls better than PRC or thai girls ?
Old 11-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
I would like to know as well! Any bro like to comment?
I'm a cat50 person, and i think viet and Thai no difference except for language.
Thai usually know English while viet knows Chinese. Some thai and viet (especially viet) looks very PRC.
I am yet on lookout for any cat50 that looks like PRC AND can speak good Chinese LIKE a PRC. Cheapskate me...
Old 11-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Viet either very good or very poor service from my experience

Viet: 20% good 70% normal 10% bad
(feature: pure and naive)

Thai: 30% good 65% normal 5% bad
(KC trap)

PRC: 10% good 60% normal 30% bad
(commercial)
Old 11-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
(KC trap)
(commercial)
Wow great stats!
But your first sentence does not correlate with the stats leh. Should it be something like Viet 40% 20% 40% based on your experience ?
the stats does not bode well for PRC in terms of service.
Any stats for looks?
Old 12-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Wow great stats!
But your first sentence does not correlate with the stats leh. Should it be something like Viet 40% 20% 40% based on your experience ?
the stats does not bode well for PRC in terms of service.
Any stats for looks?
The best (very high genuine GFE like gf) and the worst service (rush me to leave when i not even cum yet and 10 mins left) also from viet
Looks wise on average PRC>VIET>THAI
But best looks also from thai
Service wise really depends on luck
Old 12-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

(KC trap)

(commercial)
Viet is more like 40% good and 60% bad. To me it seems there is no middle ground haha.
Old 13-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
The best (very high genuine GFE like gf) and the worst service (rush me to leave when i not even cum yet and 10 mins left) also from viet
Looks wise on average PRC>VIET>THAI
But best looks also from thai
Service wise really depends on luck
I love the looks of PRC! Esp the sharp nose, fair skin slutty type. I love they way they talk. I think some Viets are the closest i get, rather than thai.
Old 16-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried 2038. Gal 1.. Can try.. Boobs natural, face quite nice.. Skill not much but still acceptable.. BBBJ is good.. Insert ur whole little brother in... $50 damage.. But OKT damn attitude..

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 16-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

L20h38 g1 is new gal or old batch?
Old 18-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
AlanNeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Finally tried 2038 G18... her really is better then others i had tried so far...

Face: 7/10
First look wasnt exactly very very pretty... or maybe my expectation too high after seeing so many good review about her...

Body: 9/10
One of the girls that have good figure I ever saw

French: NA

CatBathe: 8/10

BJ: 8/10(SOP)

FJ: 8/10
Kinda love the way she rock me... got the skills

GFE: 8/10
really feel very loving and will sneak a kiss or two on you...

Dmg : $50

RTF: Yes

My first ever FR, give chance if didnt rate properly...
I chiong quite a bit of all types... she is really one of the better one that i had gotten...
Old 18-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanNeo View Post
Finally tried 2038 G18... her really is better then others i had tried so far...

Face: 7/10
First look wasnt exactly very very pretty... or maybe my expectation too high after seeing so many good review about her.........

.......My first ever FR, give chance if didnt rate properly...
I chiong quite a bit of all types... she is really one of the better one that i had gotten...
Your FR is accurate, pity i have no points to give you.
She's a soft spoken and sweet girl, and I RTF recently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1