The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Aiyoh, BG, dun pichia his lobang lah.

Later he come look for me and hatam me updside down.

He is GL taikor you know.

He lift one finger then bro Joker will be buried alive.
ok ok. sorry sorry three bags full to all GL taikor here...
Old 16-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
This hse got more than one okt? I been going for a few years and the usual okt is nice to me...also offers me 30 mins for $100. Went one night and there was a second OKt. I asked for 30 mins and he said 60 mins 150...30 mins still $150. This new since they moved?
Old 17-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao yu
25 tall with nice beautiful body.. model figure
Waterbed service normal. . No french no lick but bbbj was good.. gentle wet and yet got feel. . Cowgal awhile and than cowboy and ended finishing with doggy.. Overall still ok ok
Old 17-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Wish David ask them to improve service...
Old 17-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

is dan dan still around?
Old 17-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Wish David ask them to improve service...
He himself is inconsistent in his attitude to customers
Sometimes behaves like Chao ah Beng

Hence not much hope for his gal de
Old 18-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
Xiao yu
25 tall with nice beautiful body.. model figure
Waterbed service normal. . No french no lick but bbbj was good.. gentle wet and yet got feel. . Cowgal awhile and than cowboy and ended finishing with doggy.. Overall still ok ok
Tried her yesterday. Very friendly and patient. Only light kissing. But she did allow 69.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

anymore more FR on the girls here?
Old 14-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of
Started GL-ing past few months. Had Miya prior and the FRs so far are spot on except not so lucky with frenching.

So I’ll post for someone still not mentioned

2036 Xixi
Looks: 7.5/10 Ah Lian, Long hair. Light make up and good skin.
Body: 7/10 slim, nice hips and booty shape that I like. Almost always wearing shorts that accentuate her butt.
Boobs: 4/10 Small A, but I’ll Settle for the booty.
Friendliness: 6/10 GFE is ok, however can be chatty. One of those straighttalkers.
Service: 6.5/10 SOP shower and cat bath.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 not bad, sometimes feel teeth here and there. Was CBJ on first visit
FJ: 7/10 prefers to be bottom. Nice moans, lovely CFM face and saying naughty things under her breath. Usually finish in doggy style.
Avg: 7/10 bonk cuz I like her looks and butt
Old 15-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ff789x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybusty girls here like c n above?
Old 26-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This house has pretty girls and I still find merit in going there despite the frequent complains of inconsistency in service. Spotted a nice looking syt last week but didn't have the chance to ask David her name. She is slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall. I'm aware she isn't one of the following.

miya
xixi
qiqi
beier
baby
yue yue
kk
short hair girl

Would be most grateful if someone can assist.
Old 26-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
This house has pretty girls and I still find merit in going there despite the frequent complains of inconsistency in service. Spotted a nice looking syt last week but didn't have the chance to ask David her name. She is slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall. I'm aware she isn't one of the following.

miya
xixi
qiqi
beier
baby
yue yue
kk
short hair girl

Most of the girls in that house would fit your description. Suggest you just go camp there a few days to find out who it was.

Once again, it’s best to ask the name of the girl you saw on the spot.

If you miss the chance when she’s within your sight, it is unlikely anyone can tell you unless you managed to see her again.

Your description is also too vague “slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall.”

It could be any girl from any of the 40 houses in Geylang cat 150.

Maybe a better way would be to say what she was wearing exactly, and what time and what date you saw her?
Old 26-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Most of the girls in that house would fit your description. Suggest you just go camp there a few days to find out who it was.

Once again, it’s best to ask the name of the girl you saw on the spot.

If you miss the chance when she’s within your sight, it is unlikely anyone can tell you unless you managed to see her again.

Your description is also too vague “slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall.”

It could be any girl from any of the 40 houses in Geylang cat 150.

Maybe a better way would be to say what she was wearing exactly, and what time and what date you saw her?
It's 2036 girl so maybe 14 - 8 = 6 possible girls? Was just trying my luck but yes heading down one of these evenings again.
Old 26-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's 2036 girl so maybe 14 - 8 = 6 possible girls? Was just trying my luck but yes heading down one of these evenings again.
No harm trying. Maybe one of those “seniors” will jump in and try to look “helpful” in a short while
Old 27-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Most of the girls in ..............

Your description is also too vague “slim, has long hair (mostly black), not tall.” ...................

Quote:
No harm trying. Maybe one of those “seniors” will jump in and try to look “helpful” in a short while.
Quote:
This house has pretty girls and I still ...................
miya
xixi
qiqi
beier
baby
yue yue
kk
short hair girl

Before I say anything, I must clarify that I am no "senior" and also not trying to look "helpful".

I can easily tell from your list who is this gal since you say 14 - 8 = 6.

But I need one more attribute from you. Boob size?

Before that, can you confirm that the last short hair girl in your list is Coco.

The remaining 6 is Nian Nian, Xiao Yu, Xuan Xuan, Linda, Na Na and the last mystery gal who is also my fav gal cum sweetie.

Hence, your "slim, black long hair girl, not tall" is .............

So you should know by now who she is.

Need you to confirm her boob size to be sure no mistake.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1