The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 08:48 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: How safe is oral sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Anyone with half a brain will just ignore it.
So true.

People believe what they want to believe in spite of the objective evidence.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Human beings are fantastic at rationalising things despite being completely irrational.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Human beings are fantastic at rationalising things despite being completely irrational.
So true. I have dealt with many such people.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If I gave oral to a guy without condom, what is the risk of catching STD if he did not cum, and also if he did cum... in my mouth? Is the STD risk for oral high for a woman, and the same for both situation?
Old 14-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
my buddy who kena hiv via oral sex
Your hubby the giving party?
Old 15-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

My friend caught Gonorrhea from a BBBJ & a hot CIM given by a Thai FL from a defunct stable. He did not screw her.

Accompanied him to DSC. A lot of old men, young men, boys who look like have not serve NS plus plenty of foreigners. Didn't know treatment was subsidised by the gahmen.

Was lucky to catch some pretty ladies, Thai looking & Chinese going in for checkups. Possibly our Geylang temptresses going for their regular checks.

After everything, walked across to try the Sungei Rd laksa,$3.00 only.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
i refrain from kissing , painting , bbbj when banging FL ....sex is never as good vs fucking my fb cos so many restrictions .... sigh wat to do when fb not aval .... no fish prawn also good .....somemore must pay $$ .... sigh ...life is tough without good sex nowadays ....
U rite bro, better to be safe than sorry. I don't dare to kiss or paint any FL i have met so far.
Old 29-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

what's the risk of a blowjob threesome ie 2 girls taking turns to blow ?
Old 01-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

In GL legal scene it’s generally safer than FL scene needless to say. But at the end of the day, BBBJ can definitely catch STD - I believe I caught that from BBBJ.

I used to cheong the legal GL scene but now attracted to FL and KTV girls. I’m also an addict of BBBJ, so no choice I do quarterly medical checks.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 01-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
i refrain from kissing , painting , bbbj when banging FL ....sex is never as good vs fucking my fb cos so many restrictions .... sigh wat to do when fb not aval .... no fish prawn also good .....somemore must pay $$ .... sigh ...life is tough without good sex nowadays ....
no kissing is damn weird.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1