The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
And my cock replenish the next day and starts to mari kita
overnite charging ..so long ah ..
i read BreastGod fr.. new app .. got the supercharging effect

Last edited by bonkning; 14-10-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old 14-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You can try those Lunch Actually Speed Date etc...

I am sure you can find someone special...

Hopefully you dont fall for a WL...
Actually those 20-30 min bonks are kind of like speed dating, just fast forward to get to the point

And the point of dating is not about enjoying romantic dinner or bringing the girl to the movies... you wanna pull down her panties!
Old 14-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
enternityx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenternityx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A and D for me.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Actually those 20-30 min bonks are kind of like speed dating, just fast forward to get to the point

And the point of dating is not about enjoying romantic dinner or bringing the girl to the movies... you wanna pull down her panties!
That’s the ultimate goal
Old 14-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

bang bang bang !
Old 14-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes like a monster, and sometimes like God.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
Come share how you feel after you piak prostitute

A. Feeling of statisfication as you piak her and touch her whole body

B. Feel like loser who need to pay for sex.

C. Feel dirty as its a public toilet

D. Feel lonely as your $50 gone in 30 mins

E. Others. Come share
A...then few hours later D
Old 21-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by km69 View Post
A...then few hours later D
A. Felt sextified but for that moment. It become an addition or needs to be fulfilled like hunger.
B. It's commercial. Willing buyer willing seller. So if price is right & meet expectations, it is a good deal.
C. Gfe. Sometimes it is not complete package without gfe. It is beyond sex but rather companionship. Someone to listen to your joys or sorrows. But trouble is we are human with emotions. Beware to fell into the emotional trap.
D. Public tiolet yes but if u take care of yourself & do regular checkup just like the wl should be ok ba. But then not 100%. U must be able to & willing to take the risk.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

A good bonk is fuel for the soul. I ever had a bonk so good I felt blissful for days. Bad bonks similarly can have lasting ill effects so I always get another fast if the first cant do the job.

No feelings of being unclean or anything..we are all animals meant to fuck. Life is too fast, few more blinks of the eye and you're on your deathbed. Live in the moment. The past and future of WLs dun bother me one bit...I'm able to immense myself in the fact that they're completely mine for 1-2 hrs.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VeryBadAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: How do you feel after piak prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
Come share how you feel after you piak prostitute

A. Feeling of statisfication as you piak her and touch her whole body

B. Feel like loser who need to pay for sex.

C. Feel dirty as its a public toilet

D. Feel lonely as your $50 gone in 30 mins

E. Others. Come share
I feel like i am in heaven after i released into prostitutes... then i feel like disgusted, like a dirty loser... then 1 week later, i do it all over again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1