The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Phone call after blood donation

Am a fairly regular blood donor. Thus far only had 2 protected ONS with a friend years back. Other than that is with OC and the occasional massage with HJ/covered BJ, nuru massage.

Something strange happened today, got a phone call from the blood bank after my donation last week after more than a month of inaction (be it OC or massage). Got me thinking if anything could have gone wrong...
Old 09-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phone call after blood donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Am a fairly regular blood donor. Thus far only had 2 protected ONS with a friend years back. Other than that is with OC and the occasional massage with HJ/covered BJ, nuru massage.

Something strange happened today, got a phone call from the blood bank after my donation last week after more than a month of inaction (be it OC or massage). Got me thinking if anything could have gone wrong...
Could be an issue which has nothing to do with STDs. The only way to find out is to follow up.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Could be an issue which has nothing to do with STDs. The only way to find out is to follow up.
Agree with you boss, but just set the alarm bells ringing...anybody else has such experience/s?
Old 09-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree with you boss, but just set the alarm bells ringing...anybody else has such experience/s?
I got a call when I was a regular blood donor. It was regarding whether I would be willing to donate platelets.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I got a call when I was a regular blood donor. It was regarding whether I would be willing to donate platelets.
Boss mine different...it was simply "we would like to check if you did a blood donation recently?" which i responded yes. And they said that's all. You say strange or not...worse than survey.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Boss mine different
Its just a normal blood donation drive, nothing to worry bro
Old 10-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Boss mine different...it was simply "we would like to check if you did a blood donation recently?" which i responded yes. And they said that's all. You say strange or not...worse than survey.
If they don't need to see you are talk to you obviously there is no issue.

Old 16-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

saw a blood donator collapse and fallout outside the donation room in the Saturday ...

make sure you are healthy and strong when donating ... and rest for a while after the action
Old 07-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
riol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Phone call after blood donation

I tot during Blood Donation, need to declare something? such as have sex with *** within a period of time..

How you guys declare that?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffellamom View Post
rest for a while after
Very well said bro as it natural to feel weak after giving blood so its important to have some rest after that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1