The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Roger.... thanks.
Nbz... Make me gian nia. Anyway shd be fun in patts but go early to avoid jam. Saw some pple decorating the highway gantry on my way bk to airport. And free (no toll) on motorway too!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nbz... Make me gian nia. Anyway shd be fun in patts but go early to avoid jam. Saw some pple decorating the highway gantry on my way bk to airport. And free (no toll) on motorway too!
Since you have stay in Aug Suite, did you try the foods at the open food court near the hotel. Nice Thai foods.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Songkran to ALL!! Enjoy e WATER!!!
Have FUN!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by koh rong bin View Post
Hi all,

Just to check with u all, when is the actual songkran in pattaya? I will be going bkk 12, 13 pattaya and 16 back to bkk 17 to sin..
U just missed it!!! If haven't book hotel in Patts quickly change to Bangkok!
HAPPY SONGKRAN ALL CHIONGSTERS IN PATTS!!!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be almost all days of Pattaya Songkran, except for 14th
Old 16-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ichibawa13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Will be almost all days of Pattaya Songkran, except for 14th

Just came back from Patt 4 days & 2 days in BKK, tried a few Agogo bars my personal view the best girls I have seen is in Super Girl at Soi Diamond, quite a few SYT and friendly.

Bangkok
Old 18-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichibawa13 View Post
Just came back from Patt 4 days & 2 days in BKK, tried a few Agogo bars my personal view the best girls I have seen is in Super Girl at Soi Diamond, quite a few SYT and friendly.

Bangkok
I prefer Bacara myself but I think its better to BF a girl based on the chemistry. I can fuck a starfish with my own hands and the www.
Old 19-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I prefer Bacara myself but I think its better to BF a girl based on the chemistry. I can fuck a starfish with my own hands and the www.
Yes agreed. Anyone can fuck a starfish if u have enough cash to splash. Thats why prefer AGG than MPs coz AGG can call her down and check her out before deciding. Of course u do get some that turn off the GFE tap once in the back in the hotel room but luckily I havn't kana yet!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last few days was crazy, 1st time party with 2 other Singapore bros from PA which turns out to be an interesting experience. Some nights we party till 8-10am Thai time in the morning.

Had a changed of mind of JP bar, it aren't as bad as what some said. Drank some jager-bombs with a waiter and some ladies there which turns out to quite fun

One of the bros sms us yesterday nite that there was a shot-out with one dead at MIT beer complex. We were there in the late afternoon/evening lucky nothing happen then.

19th Apr morning in patts aren't as bad as what some said, was up around 6.30am to look around. Soi Buakhao, Chaiyapoon, Diana, Honey are the main hit area early in the morning around 7-8am. 2nd road starts around 10am. Soi 6,7,8 starts around 11am.

Baht bus seems to stop moving around after 9am. There are some "meter" taxi moving around on 19th also. 2nd road traffic are ok from Soi VC to Klang till around 10.30am. But since no baht bus only can walk 5555

Keep yourself from getting too wet around beach road is to stick close to those stores. Walking street ends war on 19th around 7pm, but there'll be tourist going crazy, mainly Japs for this year.

These are the sharing of Songkran 2012, hope it'll be useful for those thinking of Songkran 2013
Old 23-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, great FRs and info on this.. will be in Pattaya from 02-09 May.. I'll be staying in Jomtien -- will the girls complain it's too far?

Also, are there any ST hotels in Pattaya? Not sure if I want to bring pooying back to hotel since I'm with non-cheongsters.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Appreciate any recommendations for "must go" AGG or ap naams... kop khun mak kap!
Old 24-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

you can say "kop khun mak kap!", you are not one that need recommendations......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYachtsMan View Post
hi guys, great FRs and info on this.. will be in Pattaya from 02-09 May.. I'll be staying in Jomtien -- will the girls complain it's too far?

Also, are there any ST hotels in Pattaya? Not sure if I want to bring pooying back to hotel since I'm with non-cheongsters.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Appreciate any recommendations for "must go" AGG or ap naams... kop khun mak kap!
Old 24-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
you can say "kop khun mak kap!", you are not one that need recommendations......
bro,like that aso can
Old 24-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi guys, great FRs and info on this.. will be in Pattaya from 02-09 May.. I'll be staying in Jomtien -- will the girls complain it's too far? Also, are there any ST hotels in Pattaya? Not sure if I want to bring pooying back to hotel since I'm with non-cheongsters.
So long you have the bahts to pay them after fuck who cares where u stay! Its only care how long they will stay and whether they will stay until the agreed time to leave!

Company or family trip ah? Mai bpen rai... go Soi 6 for ST bars. Bht1,000 for one shot. Bht700 to girl & Bht300 for room upstairs the bar inclusive one condom. Look hard though coz quality varies & gems hard to find.

Old 24-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why so troublesome? Why not just book your hotel in North, South or central Pattaya... there are so many hotels in Pattaya.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

Hi Bros, i will be going to pattaya in july, first time there. now doing some research on the plcs to go and hotel and also transport to there and ard their.. so as to maximize actions and fun. hope bros here can recommend mi some plcs.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1