The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Barfines at EB are 700/800 baht. Girls keen and eager.So check it out.
Tempting EB at WS. Basket, shd have given me a holler back in June KIV until my next Patts stealth job.

LionAir promo sounds cool. TG MasterCard promo 240-270 (ended 15/8) is not bad vs other budget carriers. In T1 now, got 1 night's freedom downtown.
Old 26-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
When is your flight home and can meet you up for lunch at Tekka.
Sounds cool bro..will send you PM later..
Old 26-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Tempting EB at WS. Basket, shd have given me a holler back in June KIV until my next Patts stealth job.

LionAir promo sounds cool. TG MasterCard promo 240-270 (ended 15/8) is not bad vs other budget carriers. In T1 now, got 1 night's freedom downtown.
Was my first visit there leh..
Old 26-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was my first visit there leh..
Went there in June. Puying many many and happy hour drinks were house pour 1 for 1 and draught beer 40 baht!!! Go there top up first before hitting WS.
Old 26-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Noted. Let me know earlier just in case I'm not around.
Old 26-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Noted. Let me know earlier just in case I'm not around.
Have reply your PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
555 10 years! Same same me last time! So where's your FR?
I already mentioned, never manage to reach patt, next trip bah
Old 28-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pattaya Van counters to Pattaya (blue sign board) and other province at VM.

Ok tq, next trip will look for this counter. The one I took is actually inside a shop lot, almost corner shop lot.
Old 29-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another way to get from BKK to Pattaya is to pay 500baht to the travel counter at NaNa Hotel.

For this price a Bell minibus will pick you up at Nana Hotel at 8.30am & go to their bus station at the outskirts of BKK & transfer you to a larger coach bus.

The larger bus will take you to Pattaya where you will be transfered to minibuses that will take you to your hotel.

In the past the bus would stop at Suvarnabhumi to pick up more passengers but on a recent trip they did not stop at the airport. So not sure if they still do that?
Old 29-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Ok tq, next trip will look for this counter. The one I took is actually inside a shop lot, almost corner shop lot.
Check their website for more info.

http://www.pattayavan.com/v2/en/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapple View Post
Another way to get from BKK to Pattaya is to pay 500baht to the travel counter at NaNa Hotel.
For this price a Bell minibus will pick you up at Nana Hotel at 8.30am & go to their bus station at the outskirts of BKK & transfer you to a larger coach bus.
The larger bus will take you to Pattaya where you will be transfered to minibuses that will take you to your hotel.
In the past the bus would stop at Suvarnabhumi to pick up more passengers but on a recent trip they did not stop at the airport. So not sure if they still do that?
Bell Travel booking rates is 345 baht (website) and 375 baht (counter).

http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx
Old 29-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapple View Post

Ya good point. One thing about Bell is now everything they want to be done internet! So if you are drunk and lazy to log on , just go to the Nana counter.

I have seen as well as been on those that change or pick up at airport or even their depot just before they hit the highway and I think it depends on the demand la. They will consolidate and decide one or 2 bus up. Its not too bad coz the delay less than 15mins and eventually the service is still the same.
Old 29-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My own post above reminds me ; especially those on budget flights!

CHECK YOU EMAILS AND PHONE FOR LAST MINUTE CHANGES!

I nearly missed my return flight last trip but for some reason , checked my junk box and was informed my fight was delayed for 3 hours. Not exactly will miss flight la , but to wait in the airport for an extra 3hours would have been excruciating!
Old 29-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ya good point. One thing about Bell is now everything they want to be done internet! So if you are drunk and lazy to log on , just go to the Nana counter.

I have seen as well as been on those that change or pick up at airport or even their depot just before they hit the highway and I think it depends on the demand la. They will consolidate and decide one or 2 bus up. Its not too bad coz the delay less than 15mins and eventually the service is still the same.

On my recent trip for the BKK to Pattaya journey I booked a trip with Bell through the agent located at Nana Hotel.

On the return from Pattaya to BKK I booked directly with Bell using the internet. It is like booking an airline ticket so make sure you have your handphone handy for the SMS credit card validation process.

At Pattaya the Bell pickup service only picks up passengers from some designated hotels.

In the past you could approach a local travel agent to book a trip with Bell but nowadays many of the local travel agents don't offer the Bell option. They prefer to offer mini bus services which are offered by the different smaller companies.

If you book in advance these mini buses will go to your hotel to pick you up.
The main disadvantage with these mini buses is that the journey is more bumpy than on a full sized coach that Bell uses. They may also not send you to your hotel in BKK. Some will go to the mini bus station in downtown BKK while others will send you to your hotel.
Old 29-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
Son_Goku is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSon_Goku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros travelling to Pattaya in October?
Old 29-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@13.7...8i6656!6m1!1e1

This is the one I was referring to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1