The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
M8 from this house gives me passionate frenching and intense love making sessions without fail every time I find her.
She don't apply ky gel and gets v wet everytime.
We basically have marathon sessions without fail.
Once I even buay tahan let her CIM even though I'm strictly a bbbj guy.

Chemistry not only from frenching but as a total package is impt.
Few gals offer such total package nowadays.
This is y she's my fav despite not being as pretty as some of the rest eg Nana.
I concede that Xiao Ai/M8 of 2060 is presently the no. 1 commercial WL in Geylang. She and myself had very strong sex stamina. In our last session, we were both fucking each other out towards the end of the hour. Just as I was catching some breath, she made some rapid vaginal squeezes and made me unload! And she got of bed quickly, stating she need a cold shower!
Old 18-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I concede that Xiao Ai/M8 of 2060 is presently the no. 1 commercial WL in Geylang. She and myself had very strong sex stamina. In our last session, we were both fucking each other out towards the end of the hour. Just as I was catching some breath, she made some rapid vaginal squeezes and made me unload! And she got of bed quickly, stating she need a cold shower!
Yup.
Most intense for me currently in GL.

Just visited her on Monday after my recent exertions elsewhere; she looked more fresh now after trimming her hair slightly.

She had multiple orgasm (she can really cum) and I was a spent force and conceded couldn't cum at end of session.
She mounted on me and cowgal me to submission, squeezing her vagina along the way.

Hobbled out of the room 15mins past the hour.
She's that good.
😅
Old 18-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup.

Just visited her on Monday after my recent exertions elsewhere; she looked more fresh now after trimming her hair slightly.

She had multiple orgasm (she can really cum) and I was a spent force and conceded couldn't cum at end of session.
She mounted on me and cowgal me to submission, squeezing her vagina along the way.

She's that good.
😅

2060 or 2062?
Old 18-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
2060 or 2062?

Sorry for causing the confusion!
It shld be 2060.
I had corrected in my earlier posting.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup.

She's that good.
��
If you judge the WL purely on skill, 54A's Xiao Yu definitely would not lose up. To me, Xiao Yu is more skilful than Xiao Ai. Of course Xiao Ai by today standard in GL is consider very good!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you judge the WL purely on skill, 54A's Xiao Yu definitely would not lose up. To me, Xiao Yu is more skilful than Xiao Ai. Of course Xiao Ai by today standard in GL is consider very good!
Maybe getting old.
Nowadays I feel chemistry to me matters more than skill, after the gal has passed the looks & racks department for me; and most intense lovemaking for me occurs when the gal is in synch, often culminating in explosive climax for both of us.
Old 18-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe getting old.
Nowadays I feel chemistry to me matters more than skill, after the gal has passed the looks & racks department for me; and most intense lovemaking for me occurs when the gal is in synch, often culminating in explosive climax for both of us.
I go for spontaneity and non-stereotypical session even in commercial sex these days. TBH, I last have had an insane orgasmic and passionate session with Dan Dan (ex WL @ 54A) albeit she may not be the prettiest and best service WL I have bonked in 54A. Having said that, I sometime go for hardcore commando service WL, never mind their body built and/or looks so long they are not grossly plump and too milfy. I could get bore easily and hence I crave for varieties. GL meets my local needs as such. That's the beauty of GL I guess ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I go for spontaneity and non-stereotypical session even in commercial sex these days. TBH, I last have had an insane orgasmic and passionate session with Dan Dan (ex WL @ 54A) albeit she may not be the prettiest and best service WL I have bonked in 54A. Having said that, I sometime go for hardcore commando service WL, never mind their body built and/or looks so long they are not grossly plump and too milfy. I could get bore easily and hence I crave for varieties. GL meets my local needs as such. That's the beauty of GL I guess ...
Fully agree bro!
Everyday eat simlar dishes also gets boring.
😜
Old 18-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fully agree bro!
Everyday eat simlar dishes also gets boring.
😜
Wah, everyday go GL - must be super-energetic! Your ammo can replenish so fast!
Old 19-10-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup.

She's that good.
😅
I do think San San 16WH17 is just as good and intense sexual session from the start with french kissing right after the door closes.
She is very chio to me and overall a good package.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wah, everyday go GL - must be super-energetic! Your ammo can replenish so fast!
Nowadays max 2x a week in GL.
4-5 yrs back sometimes 5x a week.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I do think San San 16WH17 is just as good and intense sexual session from the start with french kissing right after the door closes.
She is very chio to me and overall a good package.
Yup.
Agree
Maybe need to cultivate more chemistry first.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Today rtf one of the angpai in this house, she french me like no tomorrow but she had a stench odour smell from her mouth and its kinda turn-off. Very unusual to smell something like this.i tell her about this and she starts gargle for a few times. But i had to say the service is quite good and satisfying.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
New wave ladies coming next week. Old batch looks slutty.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Today rtf one of the angpai in this house, she french me like no tomorrow but she had a stench odour smell from her mouth and its kinda turn-off. Very unusual to smell something like this.i tell her about this and she starts gargle for a few times. But i had to say the service is quite good and satisfying.
Might be the food she is having

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1