The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 30-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsraymondhere View Post
Thanks to jlkl for sharing the contacts.
I’ve been wanting to try BB massage as I wanted to try something new.

Massage is good, good strength. Pretty decent.

She teaches a lot about the maintenance part, a lot information that I didn’t know about.

The release was pretty shiok. Quite sensual, totally unexpected.

I will probably return again. Thanks.
Thks for the fr. Do try to visit her monthly for maintenance
Old 30-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
mbumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks jlkl bro for the contact. Fast hand fast leg booked her.

She shared a lot of info about maintenance but i forgot as soon as i left

Unfortunately didnt manage to experience the polishing as i didnt have the "pee" sensation when she tried rubbing. Maybe need to try again next time
Old 01-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Brachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 01-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks JKLK bro,

very good experience with BB, good knowledge good sharing session, unexpected treatment towards the end, soft assets.

only downside is feels vulnerable, like anyone also can come in and open the curtain

massage sensual wise 9/10
environment wise not to my liking
Old 01-04-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yofu123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share CTC? Thank u
Old 01-04-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
dreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadedkind1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro jlkl for the contact.

Managed to book an afternoon slot and though it was a rough start with the wait, I would say it was a unique and knowledgeable experience for me.

Learnt a lot about self maintenance and also self care. Would probably visit once in awhile as she is one of the more professional ones i've seen and knows what she's doing.

Overall a 9/10 experience.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PieceOfMeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings bro jlkl, may I request for contact? Thanks!
Old 02-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
shivansan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day jlkl, can I request for contact? TIA
Old 04-04-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Guraimu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day jlkl, Can share contact?
Old 11-04-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is she still accepting bookings? She never respond to me suddenly
Old 14-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this recommendation by jlkl and reciprocating with the requested MR. Basically scroll back a few pages of MR by previous customers and the info all checks out.

Very friendly and jovial ML, a bit ting tong type of personality to the edge of being slightly scary, like something strange is gonna happen to you midway through the session. Milf looks but good figure and plus points for the sexy underwear

Shared a lot of info about JG and men health in general, here my mandarin vocab is stretched to the limit, maybe can understand 60-70% and her PRC accent quite thick too.

She started off with JG for me as could see little bro was already stiffening from her caresses. Not the painful kind of JG and she taught me how to do the main strokes too, reasoning that customers can't be visiting her every so often for maintenance.

The weirdest part is what everyone says: there's lack of privacy, during the normal massage that followed, she slide open the curtain to chit chat with that fellow in the shop. So there's this guy and the other ML too, in the shop space moving back and forth. Oh well, on the positive side, there's somebody looking out for AV My guess is that she's just trying to give the appearance of complying with the licensing requirements which does not allow enclosed room, whether it be walls or curtains, in the shop. I know another OWO tuina that does it this way, too - curtains completely drawn only for the fun part, because the door is just metres away and anyone also can barge in for enquiry at any time.

This place is not for bros that value privacy, then again what do you expect for $50 per hour? Worth to RTM if in the area again. Wanted to try that viet milf in the shop too but BB didn't want to intro her..
Old 14-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried this recommendation by jlkl and reciprocating with the requested MR. Basically scroll back a few pages of MR by previous customers and the info all checks out.

Very friendly and jovial ML, a bit ting tong type of personality to the edge of being slightly scary, like something strange is gonna happen to you midway through the session. Milf looks but good figure and plus points for the sexy underwear

Shared a lot of info about JG and men health in general, here my mandarin vocab is stretched to the limit, maybe can understand 60-70% and her PRC accent quite thick too.

She started off with JG for me as could see little bro was already stiffening from her caresses. Not the painful kind of JG and she taught me how to do the main strokes too, reasoning that customers can't be visiting her every so often for maintenance.

The weirdest part is what everyone says: there's lack of privacy, during the normal massage that followed, she slide open the curtain to chit chat with that fellow in the shop. So there's this guy and the other ML too, in the shop space moving back and forth. Oh well, on the positive side, there's somebody looking out for AV My guess is that she's just trying to give the appearance of complying with the licensing requirements which does not allow enclosed room, whether it be walls or curtains, in the shop. I know another OWO tuina that does it this way, too - curtains completely drawn only for the fun part, because the door is just metres away and anyone also can barge in for enquiry at any time.

This place is not for bros that value privacy, then again what do you expect for $50 per hour? Worth to RTM if in the area again. Wanted to try that viet milf in the shop too but BB didn't want to intro her..

She has a friendly personality, to some, it's over friendly. That aside, her style of hard massage coupled with jg at a price more friendly than her, I felt it's a rare find in today's market.
Old 15-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Tommydelonge89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big thank you to jlkl for the recommendation. Finally tried the skills of BB.

So booked on a weekday at late morning. So coming in wasnÂ’t an issue with regards to privacy because no one was there only another viet ML. BB is very friendly and playful. She will give you a playful tease.

She started straight with the “JG” I know it’s not called JG as per BB. Because she said I was erecting already so might as well just go ahead with it rather than the normal massage.

She explained alot on how I could do it myself to maintain the wellness of my dick etc.. and even went into the prostate massage. Did lots of explanation which I did not get everything.

Spoke to her about my JG experience, and she said the difference between JG and her massage is that in JG you cannot masturbate for the next 3 days whereas hers is the tuina style which is ok to masturbate right after.

And ended with the polishing. Nope I did not get the feeling of peeing, and BB said she was amazed that I could hold that sensation because some couldnÂ’t hold it. I did felt a sensation, but not to the extend that I have the feeling of peeing etc.

After that proceeded to the full body massage. Massage was ok for the price paid. She managed to give me a full body massage. At one point she was massaging my butt and she gave a kiss on my butt and joked that she love my butt.

I started at 11am but was 10mins earlier, and ended at 12.15pm. Total amount paid $100. She will do her best to finish the service rather than looking at time and ask me to leave when the time is up.

At that point it was lunch time, and that is when like what others say, thereÂ’s a lack of privacy. 2 guys were in there waiting etc. and also, though I did not look up, I also did felt her opening the curtain while I was being massage and naked. Though it didnÂ’t bother me much. So there may be some privacy issues for some.

Looks : milf but likeable looks, and also chatty and playful
Body massage : 7/10 for the price, I wonÂ’t ask for more
RTF: I would if I feel I need some maintenance.

Thanks again bro jlkl for the recommendations
Old 16-04-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks jlkl bro for the share.

Visited BB while anticipating an auntie according to reviews. End up shes slim and pretty for her age. She got the charm, better than most syt that i tried. Saw the viet syt on my way in, quite cute. Hmm but awkward to try her next time due to shop too small.

1st thing first, i was observing the room since many bros mentioned of its privacy. indeed its abit open, but better than i thought alr.

Anyway massage was good, hitting the right spots. Did a bit of hdly teasing before turning over. On and off got this guy that she talks to, not sure if is her husband or what. but that didnt bother me.

Carrying on was the lecture session. Same, half the things she said i don understand. but seeing her so serious and so passionate in it made me feel ashamed of myself during work. Prostate was something enjoyable for me, but short. But her hj was decent.

Last would be the post squirt. i did not make it.

Overal, BB is a gem and value for money.
Old 16-04-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Thanks jlkl bro for the share.

Visited BB while anticipating an auntie according to reviews. End up shes slim and pretty for her age. She got the charm, better than most syt that i tried. Saw the viet syt on my way in, quite cute. Hmm but awkward to try her next time due to shop too small.
Appreciate if anyone has the contact of the viet, pls pm and share I didn't manage to get the info from BB, lol.

I am sure the viet has her fans too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1