The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
zanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Kunming - China

Thanks bro SureshMohinder

Your info is much appreciated.
Will be making a trip to Kunming/Lijiang in early Feb09.
Will PM when the time draws near for more detailed directions.

So you're a fan of the tv series as well, heh?

Will up your points when you are out of Moderation.

cheers
zanzibargold
Old 04-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SureshMohinder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kunming - China

feel free to PM, brudder Z.

was there for 5 years, so would think i know the place well enough.

yeh, fan of it, but this season is crap man.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Kunming - China

Been traveling to Kunming rather frequently, around once very 2 months.

Did not venture much due to tight schedule. There was once i put up at Bank Hotel (book through ctrip) and they have a ktv by the name of Orlando inside.

The gals are rather good looking (wide selection) and the KTV is quite grand. Even the small room is rather spacious. Rate wise is pretty acceptable at a minimum of 600+ to start with. Interestingly, there are 2 categories of gals - one that are in white and the rest in assorted colors. The ones in white are more expensive and will definitely join you for after KTV programs. The other assorted color category would depend on your luck but nothing guarantee.

Each of the KTV room has a small cubicle attached. Very dark and I guess it's for extra fun for one-on-one basis when you are tired of singing with your pals.

The hotel also have HC and you can either have your service at the HC or call them up to your room if you happen to put up at Bank Hotel.

The hotel is very centrally located (New Era Hotel is near to this place together with a whole area of shopping including Carrefour, Parkson, etc) and is only 15mins from the Airport.

Hope this little contribution helps.

Cheers and Happy New Year...
Old 19-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Kunming...

Seems that the old kunming thread is gone.
Anyway, would like to rec this sauna to BJ lover.
石上清泉
tell any cabdriver, they shld be able to drive you there. its at the north of Kunming town.
I would rate this sauna to be of 4/5 star in term of the deco, facilities wise, not bad also, got hot n cold pool, sauna, steam room. After a good bath, went up to the resting area, not bad, got billard table, ping pong tables, movie room, book bar, computers to go online. The sofas quite comfortable, saw a few ppl sleeping.
Anyway, waited for quite some time b4 the supervisor approach me, maybe they think i too innocent. Ask me if i need massage, so ask her what package they have. 298 90 mins inclusive of bj, n inclusive of the entrance fee. Well, took the deal.
Was led to the massage room. Clean n tidy, dun really like the smell cos below is a steamboat restaurant. Again, ask her to give me a solid cai if not i will change. One minus point is that the gal come in one by one, unlike some place can parade. The first few came in, i almost faint. Cannot make it. I think only the fifth one, really not bad, can see her cleavage quite clearly and her face got the slutty look. Bad thing is I cant rem her number.
She started with a decent massage on a massage bed. After about 20 mins, move me to the big bed for the real action Started by licking me all over, using her tits to rub me. Got to say her tits quite nice. haha. A side B side all settle liao, den ask me if can cap. Since still got 30 mins left, i say ok, n she capped me, and started to blow me like theres no tml. N cum eventually.
Still got some time left, so we talk cock sing song.
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skills: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 298 everything in
One thing to comment is that you could stay overnight, leave after breakfast the next day. Oh, and the dinner buffet spread is quite good, one of the better ones in sauna in Kunming

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 13-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming...

Another rec,
For brothers out there looking for a fuck, can go to Pan Long Hotel, near the city area.
I cant remember which floor, but there are 2, one is clean one, the other is dirty.
Number of gals down there around 20-30. Quite a few Dongbei gals.
Looks: 75-90 depnds on luck really.
The environment down there is decent, dun expect 5 star hotel la.
Damage: 300 rmb.
Bros looking for higher class places can go Tianhe (400rmb) or Jiahua (600rmb).

Old 20-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

For Ktv goers in kunming, would like to share with you this place call Jin Fang Gong ktv JiangAn District.
Was there recently rec by a local. Well the room cost was around 480rmb, big room with 12 bottles of beer, titbits n fruits. unlike guangdong area, there was no need for dj.
gals selection was not bad, total strength around 200 gals i guess.
tips was at 200 rmb, the gal will sit with u all night, followed by a strip dance. how wild depends on the gal, the gal that sat with me ok, but the one with my friend quite stuck up, but boobs very big, and when she dance, slap her boobies on my face..haha...
erm, did not tabao home, but from wad the mummy told us, not all can tabao one...
any bros coming to kmg can pm me for info...

Old 20-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

For Ktv goers in kunming, would like to share with you this place call Jin Fang Gong ktv JiangAn District.
Was there recently rec by a local. Well the room cost was around 480rmb, big room with 12 bottles of beer, titbits n fruits. unlike guangdong area, there was no need for dj.
gals selection was not bad, total strength around 200 gals i guess.
tips was at 200 rmb, the gal will sit with u all night, followed by a strip dance. how wild depends on the gal, the gal that sat with me ok, but the one with my friend quite stuck up, but boobs very big, and when she dance, slap her boobies on my face..haha...there was this small dark cubicle for u to drag ur gal in to rubba rubba...
erm, did not tabao home, but from wad the mummy told us, not all can tabao one...
any bros coming to kmg can pm me for info...

Old 31-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

Yo, seems that Kunming is not a hot place for bros. Anyway would like to give a FR on the recent session I have.
A good brother of mine came over for golfing session, and he had 2 free day to bonk b4 his friends arrive for the golf, but as I was not around on the first day, I asked one of my local contact, Xiao Li who worked in the tour agency (sth like XGX, providing tour, sex, nightclub bla bla) to bring him around.
My friend arrived in Kunming airport, and XiaoLi was there to pick him up back to the hotel. Most kmg hotels are not really that new, because in 1999, expo was held in kmg, and many hotels were built to cater to that. In the end, there was an over supply of hotels, thus for the followin years very few new hotels were established. Anyway, XiaoLi booked for my friend a 4 star hotel in the city area, around 350 rmb. I went over to meet my friend the next day, and I think the hotel is quite decent and convenient.
Kmg sex scene is unlike other cities where you can find cheap thrills like BBS. In fact, a few years ago,BBS were totally wiped out in Kunming. Thus, only suanas have full service, and normally range from 300 to 800. The 300 cat, the environment barely can make it, the girls still ok though.
As I was not around, my friend was kind of bored, so after dinner, he asked XiaoLi if got Xiaojie not..haha...and damn, he wanted those quality ones, not those cannot make it kind. XiaoLi quoted 800 rmb and arranged 1 girl to come up to his hotel. According to my friend, service was top notch, and her looks to me was a 8.5/10. I saw her because I went to meet my friend the next day, she was just about to leave. Seein my friends sextisfied face, he told me he had 3 shots, and now legs a bit wobbly...haha...
That night, I got XiaoLi to book a nightclub room for me, was somewhere in the city area. As only 2 of us, we got a small room, costing us around 400 rmb including 12 bottles of beer, fruits. Selection of gals was quite good, around 200 young gals for us to choose from. Tips at 200 rmb. One thing to note is that the gals there has to do a strip dance. The gals told me they are trained to dance by professional dancer, and got their own song to dance to. I remembered my gal dance song was one sang by Kelly Chan, sexy. And at a point of time, the gals would have to lap me and my friend, and use her boobs to slap our faces. My gal boobs was ok ok nia, but the one that sat with my friend was a huge c-cuppers, almost suffocate when she squeezed my face using her assets.
Inside the ktv room, there was a hidden cubicle, or rather a so called dance area. After the strip dance, we were all quite high. I took my gal into the cubicle whereby I gave her a full body assessment, haha.. French kissing and touching here and there, b4 she pulled down my pants and started jerking my erected cock. Of cos, I exploded, shot my full load there. I did not pay her extra, and she did not ask also, maybe too high le or got some mutual feelings. My friend and her chick also went into the cubicle, haha, dunno what happen inside.
Xiao Li came in around 11 pm to check how we were enjoying, got the manager to gave us some free snacks and furthur discount. We did not tabaoed the gals back, as we got what we wanted already..haha.. and bringing gals back in kmg can be quite ex, maybe an additional 600 ontop of the 200 just for one shot.
Any bros going to kunming can pm me, can get XiaoLi to arrange for you. For XiaoLi service, if you book one night hotel and a overnight FL thru him, he could arrange free transport from airport to your hotel. And he could also arrange saunas and ktvs session at discounted price. I personally find his service quite reliable and safe, avoiding going to black shops.

Old 31-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
zanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro for the details of Kmg,

I was just there in feb, but unfortunately, couldn't find anything really exciting.
So the most fun was found on the golf courses.
We would like to visit this city again, if there are good fun places like you have mentioned.
Will definitely sound my kakis out about kmg, and have a change from the usual southern china trips.
Cheers
zanzibargold

a few humble point from me
Old 16-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Any bros going to kunming can pm me, can get XiaoLi to arrange for you. For XiaoLi service, if you book one night hotel and a overnight FL thru him, he could arrange free transport from airport to your hotel. And he could also arrange saunas and ktvs session at discounted price. I personally find his service quite reliable and safe, avoiding going to black shops.
Bro, how much does Xiao Li charge for his service?
Old 17-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

he does not charge us, he take comm from gals, hotels, n ktvs.

Old 19-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
tort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro greenhorny, a friend of my is going kmg alone.

would like to have the number of your friend, xiao li, so that i can pass to my friend and let him have more choices to cheong if you are fine with it.
Old 23-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

any bros coming to kunming can pm me... can go cheong ktv together...
quite sad tat here unlike dongguan area with so many smaster...

Old 27-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Just back from a ktv session last night, a spore brudder visit kunming(haha, u noe who u r ha)...
arrive this ktv in the city around 8pm after a hearty dinner...already book a medium size room though xiao li.

First time in this ktv, in terms of deco not too bad, lcd tv, computerized song system. Most important is got toilet in the room plus a private dance cubicle.

The manageress came in and of cos ask us what type of mm we want. the usual la, pretty, young, big boobs, playable... she claimed that playable confirm can play, as for looks n figure wise is subjective to each and every. As it was a Sunday, the number of mm may not be that many as compared to other days...

So, the parade came.. the first round was quite a let down. Nabei, young la, but looks wise cannot make it, totally fail. so in came the 2nd round, this time, got a bit of standard, but we decide to mirror a few more rounds, finally after 4 rounds, I settle for a 20yr old yunnan gal with short hair, slightly on the fleshy side, while my friend settle for a cute little gal, 18 yr old nia, slim but i think no boobs ( which i cfm i true later)..

My choice prove to be quite good later on..haha..she tried really hard to get us into the mood, calling me lao gong here and there. Nabei, we got 18 bottles of beer so better start drinking...and of cos all those snacks and fruits...

one thing to mention here is they have so called PR manager. They are mostly in their late 20s or early 30s, tasked to stir up the mood of the room. No need give them tips. So one of them came in, and start introducing games. knn, got once, she wanted to suck my friend nipple during the game. Sorry la, but her face really cannot make it,although her breast is damn fucking big. games went on, and sooner than we know, we finish 10 big bottles of Tsing Dao le and the 2 gals and the PR manager left only their undies. haha...only me my friend and the manageress stil have our clothes on.

half time. sing some songs, talk cock, build up emotions with our individual mm.. cuddling here and there... ask my mm to show me her nipple. One thing i like about this mm and the room toilet is, whenever i need to pee, she will accompany me to go, help me unzip,hold my little bro while i pee. after peeing still wipe my dickhead with a tissue..shiok..haha

almost 11.30 le. time to get wild as we were all a bit high over the drinks le. Lights off, Disco music on. start to dance, take off clothes etc, my mm start to cat lick my nipple while i start to fondle her boobs and rub her pussies..

almost time, grab my mm and head for the dark cubicle, so called dance floor, wth red lights. turn off the lights, draw th curtains, and start to attack my mm all over, while i left my friend with her mm using the big room. haha... as i rubbed her pussy softly, she started moaning softly. ahha.. she really automactic, unbuckle me, pull down my pants and starting jerking me off while suckin my nipples.. i was really drunk le, so i just sit back on the small sofa in the cubicle and allow her to carry on. dunno after how long, i shot my load and she lead me to the toilet to wash my dick..knn...first time i put my dick in a sink under running tap water to wash...feels really wierd..haha...

ok. got to get things to normal. get the mummy and pr manager to come in and finish the drinks, almost 1am le. time to go off...

the room, 18 bottles of Tsing dao, the fruits, snacks costs a total of 350 rmb... i think quite worthwhile..

the standard tip for the gal in this ktv is 100 rmb. I gave an additional tip of 20 rmb to my gal, she wanted to return me say standard 100 rmb is enuff..wow..haha..but i say additional tip for helpin me wash my dick..

overall i think its value for money, 120 rmb for a gal company throughoutthe session plus a hj.. knn, go sauna in kmg, hj is like 180 le..

plus points is the playability. really can play to the very max ah...and of cos economical...
minus points is some gals really farking ugly, got to take time and choose slowly...

Gonna try other ktvs b4 i come back to this one again...

Old 30-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
tort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro greenhorny, pm replied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1