The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Aldridge8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Very interesting story, please continue TS
Old 02-01-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

It took me a second to register what had happened, and I was suddenly extremely excited to know that I will be seeing her in a bra soon! The unmistakable sound of fabric and buttons in the silence of the empty store confirmed my thoughts - she was taking off her shirt! And from behind the cubicle curtain:

P: You know - I can’t really believe I am doing this, but I hope you will not tell anyone about this. You are the ONLY person I have done this for.

Me: Um... yeah of course... Of course I won’t tell anyone. You don’t have to worry about a thing!

P: Okay.... I trust you. And I hope you like what you are going to see. My figure isn’t too fantastic you know; getting old already....
Hmmm..... Wah this is not bad at all! I can’t believe I have not tried this on before!

I presumed that last part was just her talking to herself after putting on the bra. I was bursting with anticipation and didn’t even respond. I thought she would emerge anytime soon, but she didn’t. She took longer than expected and I heard fabric again. Women - always taking their time when it comes to clothes.

And then her head popped out from behind the curtain:

P: Are you ready?

Then she pulled back the curtain to reveal herself fully.

She must have seen the change in expression on my face at that instant:

P: What? disappointed?

And disappointed I was - she was still fully clothed!! Yes, although her shirt is now no longer tucked into her pants. And she must have seen my obvious disappointment as she let out a hearty chuckle.

P: My god you are so cute!! Don’t be like that! I am not going back on my word; I just want to show you how the bra looks WITH a shirt on! That is equally important to how it looks on its own, understand?

I nodded, but wasn’t entirely convinced by her words.... yet.

P: Now look here - see this bra has a lighter colour, so it doesn’t show too clearly through my shirt, even though my shirt is white.

To emphasize her point, she used her hands to tug downwards at the bottom of her shirt, straightening the fabric taut over her bosom.

P: And also the lace at the edge of the cups - it softens the edges so the cups don’t make an obvious line where the cups end and the skin starts. See? And if you observe carefully you can even see the lace patterns slightly...
Old 02-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to next chapter
Old 02-01-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post

P: Now look here - see this bra has a lighter colour, so it doesn’t show too clearly through my shirt, even though my shirt is white.

To emphasize her point, she used her hands to tug downwards at the bottom of her shirt, straightening the fabric taut over her bosom.

P: And also the lace at the edge of the cups - it softens the edges so the cups don’t make an obvious line where the cups end and the skin starts. See? And if you observe carefully you can even see the lace patterns slightly...
Pauline is so professional to the max.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Pauline is so professional to the max.

Upped 12, and waiting patiently for TS' next instalment of this fantastic story.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update ...... hope to read more!
Old 03-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hope TS can taste P as well, soon
Old 04-01-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Hope TS can taste P as well, soon
I think should be very soon, cheers!
Old 04-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
suver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I lowered and craned my head forward to get a better look at the point she was making, effectively putting my face barely inches from her bosom. And it was true - I COULD see the floral patterns, and they looked good indeed! I also noticed Pauline’s satisfied smile when she saw that I was convinced. The she turned 180 degrees so now her back was facing me.

P: And you see at the back, the shoulder straps and band does not show as much coz of the same ‘soft’ edges and lighter colour; not much back fat that you can see, right - near the edge of the straps and band?

To emphasize her point, she once again tugged her shirt at the front, so the fabric was not taut at the back, allowing me to see the bra through her shirt. Very soft and feminine look, I must say.

Me: Ah I see.... but is that because you don’t have much fat to begin with, and that why they don’t show?

I heard her laugh slightly.

P: Oh I DO have fat - I can show you later with the other bra; it all depends on the type of bra.

She turned towards me as she said that, hands in front of her near the buttons of her shirt.

P: So now... let’s have a better look...

She let those words hand in mid-air, as she started to do what I had been looking forward to all morning - her fingers were deftly unbuttoning her shirt, starting from the one at the top. As she did so - not seducingly slow, yet not hurriedly fast - I could see more and more of her chest, followed by her cleavage (deep and perfect), the bra cups, and finally her tummy, until all the buttons were undone. Then she let it sit there for a moment, before gently separating the two halves of white fabric apart, and letting the shirt slide off her shoulders down her arms until it settled at her elbows (elbow bent with her hand in front of her), hanging off the side and back, revealing the bra and her magnificent upper body to me.

P: So why do you think? You like it?

I struggled to answer her as I could only manage a huge gulp, and tried my best to pry my eyes away from staring at her bosom - I failed.

Me: Oh.... very nice..... I like it a lot! <eyes still staring>

P: I told you - you can trust my taste and experience when it comes to selecting bras.

She even turned her body slightly to the left and to the right, slowly, so that I could view the bra (and her breasts) at varying angles. Then she slowly turned to show me the back.

P: See - no back fat.... or very little visible, right?

Even the back of the bra (and also her back) looked so attractive! Her complexion was slightly darker compared to Susan who was very very fair, but her skin was nice with a healthy shine to it.

She then turned back to face me, smiling seductively.

P: You like it?

Me: Oh yes... oh yes... it looks amazing!

My mouth went dry and I was at a loss for words.

P: You mean the bra or my breasts?

Then she burst into laughter - what a freaking tease she was! But before I could answer her, she began to pull up her shirt, button up and step out of the cubicle, bushing past me.

P: Now let’s have a look at that bra you chose...
Old 04-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Pauline had put her shirt back on again over the new bra she just showed me, albeit leaving the ends untucked into her pants. Then she was out at the wall rack looking and searching attentively again. It didn’t take her long to find the dark blue satin half cups before making her way back to me (and the cubicle)

P: Now the one you chose just now....

She helped it up to my face to show me as she brushed past to get into the cubicle once again. The process repeated itself - curtain drawn, sounds of fabric and shuffling inside - although this time it didn’t take quite as along, and soon her head popped out again from behind the curtain, with a sly smile.

P: Your choice is not bad at all; I think you may really like this!

When she finally pulled back the curtain, she wasn’t in her white shirt like the previous instance. The sight that greeted me made me harder instantly as she was only in her her black pants and yes - the half cup bra!

This bra gave her a completely different look - much sexier as the half cups revealed much more of her breasts, and boy were those nice and big! The much thinner straps added to their overall sexy and revealing look as there was just minimal material to cover her body! And her figure was fantastic! Her breasts were big compared to her relatively slimmer frame, making them all the more promonient!

P: Looks good? Sexy?

I nodded.

P: Shows off a lot more huh?

I nodded; gulped again. And to make her point more obvious, Pauline bent forward and placed her hands in her knees - allowing her breasts to be pushed together this creating a much deeper cleavage. I could not move my gaze anywhere else!!

P: Nicer like this right?

She smiled seductively and looked straight up at me while making that comment; what a fucking tease!! Then she stood back upright again.

P: But as I expected - looks here.... and here...

She gesture toward her shoulder where the straps had cut into her flesh, creating that bra bulge. She then turned and showed me her back, which received the same fate, although it wasn’t as bad as she had described, to be honest.

P: See - much more back fat compared to the other bra, right? And also, if I were wearing this for the whole day, I would feel the discomfort already. I can’t imagine how Susan would feel since her breasts are so much bigger and heavier than mine. See my shoulder?

She was facing me again but this time raised two fingers to her right shoulder strap and pulled it to the side, almost falling off her shoulders.

P: .... it’s already making such a deep imprint after just a few minutes...

She was not lying - the imprint was indeed visible.

Me: Oh.... wah... does it hurt?

But as I said that, I raised one finger toward her shoulder to gently feel said imprint - I caressed that small area gently from one side of the imprint to the other and slowly back again. I didn’t exactly know why I was able to do that but it seemed to be on instinct and empathy. My question was genuine, but that situation also gave me an opportunity to test how much more I can push forward.

P: Not really hurting, but it’s...

Me: What about the other side?

I raised my other hand to touch the top of her other bra strap. Her fingers met mine as she pulled it aside, and I showed the same tender loving care to the imprint there as well.

Me: My god, both sides also the same.... maybe we should.... we should remove these....

My fingers slipped both straps simultaneously off her shoulders, inciting a slight gasp from her.

Perhaps it’s now MY turn to take control...
Old 04-01-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

TS, write faster lehhhhh....

Pauline real teaser... YOU are one too!!

Hahahaha.... Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

no horse run. ts bro pls continue
Old 04-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So sexciting now.

Can Pauline resist TS advances or she is encouraging him instead?

Old 05-01-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Ronn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates. Will TS remove her bra completely?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1