The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unable to erect fully due to work stress?

Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to suffer from this sympton due to stress at work? I am still very young (28-30). but this is the first time i suffered this with my wife. could it be i cheong too much with WL? (once a week?). How to overcome this problem? Hope bros here can share some insight
Old 12-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of
Re: Unable to erect fully due to work stress?

Do u have this problem with FL? it would be a mentally mindset that u lost interest when making love with yr wife. Yes, stress, medication, tireness etc should lead to penis performance. the best way is still to consult a family doctor.

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 12-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

I do understand with you TS.

Some time back I was holding a stressful job, drink everyday and smoke heavily. I found I had a hard time maintaining a hard erection even with the gal I like.
Then I was passing by a jamu shop and an uncle recommended me an enhancing pill for those instant action days and taking tonkai ali hitam plus dutifully everyday.

After some weeks on tonka ali, I dun need those enhancement pills anymore.
Nowadays I can maintain erection thru out the session, enjoy the bonk better too. The sperm bank also like fill up faster.

*** pls note I am not an advertiser, seller, nor is my claim on Jamu product an intention to compete with any advertiser here. This is soley my personal experience***
Old 12-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
GoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to suffer from this sympton due to stress at work? I am still very young (28-30). but this is the first time i suffered this with my wife. could it be i cheong too much with WL? (once a week?). How to overcome this problem? Hope bros here can share some insight
The sypmton that you describe could be the following reason :

Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called "impotence," is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The word "impotence" may also be used to describe other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse and reproduction, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. Using the term erectile dysfunction makes it clear that those other problems are not involved.

If this is what is happening to you?
Old 13-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldTooth View Post
The sypmton that you describe could be the following reason :

Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called "impotence," is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The word "impotence" may also be used to describe other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse and reproduction, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. Using the term erectile dysfunction makes it clear that those other problems are not involved.

If this is what is happening to you?
Hi Goldtooth,

This is not wat is happening to me. I still can make love to a wl. but recently did not touch wl (1wk) hence dunno if this is due to stress. This is the first time I am encountering this....
Old 13-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
ohyeahbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think stress plays an important role for this issue. Over-stress will sure cause this problem
Old 13-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
After some weeks on tonka ali, I dun need those enhancement pills anymore.
Nowadays I can maintain erection thru out the session, enjoy the bonk better too. The sperm bank also like fill up faster.
Bro Where Can I get This... I been F*uCking ard too much for my age..

Quote:
But recently did not touch wl (1wk) hence dunno if this is due to stress. This is the first time I am encountering this....
I think maybe u feel still can make love but the strenght and endurance is no longer better than before.. Honestly i start to fel that way in your age.. and it also mainly becus of age i guess.. When i feel less stress.. and really enjoy sex i can do it better with my CO.
Old 13-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolgt View Post
Bro Where Can I get This... I been F*uCking ard too much for my age..
Those Jamu shop at Joo Chiat complex.
Old 13-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahbaby View Post
I think stress plays an important role for this issue. Over-stress will sure cause this problem
Yah, my last job at a telco was very stressful. KNN, got young and nubile gals in my dept but also cannot stand hard. My boss is also very chio. But I got more 'fucking' from her rather than me fucking her.

The pretty gals are also my big boss' property. Touch and be condemned.

Anyways, work and no play left little Johnny a soft boy.

Changed job and now feeling like lion again. No pretty gals in dept but can go HCMC now! Let the good times roll!
Old 14-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Yeh i do have this problem sometimes.

Usually when i'm damn tired and not horny
Old 14-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
GoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is not wat is happening to me. I still can make love to a wl. but recently did not touch wl (1wk) hence dunno if this is due to stress. This is the first time I am encountering this....
Bro when you mention you did not touch wl for a week.Does that mean you have no appetite for sex or is it that you can't release?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1