The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tony979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Anyone tried sgbeautycastle.com/wawa/

Pictures seems too good to be true and the price is so high
Old 05-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 13
nasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried about 5 so far. All of their photos are modified to the extreme or not the real photo. By Right it is 1 hour. But some of them squeeze in so many customers they rush thru and finish it within 30 minutes.

I don't mind average looks, but I prefer one that play with me for 45 minutes before going in for the kill. I personally don't find it enjoyable to be riden hard from the beginning for 10 mins until I cum and then pay up and bye bye.

Can anyone PM me some good ones?
Old 05-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
don't bother bro. save your money for someone else.
lol haha may i ask which part is bad? any detail FR?
Old 06-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Xiongmren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony979 View Post

Headsup I am a big fan of hers. Pictures are definitely hers, close to 80% minimally after minusing the light makeup and photo-edit. But pretty SYT. Admit price is high but to me its worth it. Depends on what bros are looking for. I look for a SYT whose looks are in my S category and comes with great assets. So she fits the bill perfectly. Sessions with her were always great.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
signalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUREX^PERFORMA View Post
Ta Na from Sgbeauty Castle
Just be careful , what you see in the web is
Double what you get in real life !!!!!
Yes, door opened...i got the shock of my life...pay me money i also don't want...
Old 06-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Chinese "goods" these days are very risky.

Its like opening a box of chocolate, you never going to know what u are going to get.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

She was here previously and charges 120.

Services suck and bad attitude and keep saying we pay so little here compared to China so cannot expect good service
Old 06-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
I was browsing around and I happen to found out that this girl Lily in BC.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/lily-anal-sex-sm-svc/

Is actually Yue Yue in $$$$$$.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=419&tid=1

Becareful. different pics. hahaha..
They are the same. One is more recent than the other....

Probably before and after child birth
Old 06-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Services suck and bad attitude and keep saying we pay so little here compared to China so cannot expect good service
haha, you should have replied her, then why not go back to China to sell your body.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I do not understand why are the rotten apples still plying their trade here ?

Are you guys that desperate ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 07-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22292 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post

Its like opening a box of chocolate, you never going to know what u are going to get.
Hi 5 to u bro
Old 07-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.....sgbeautycastle.com/wawa......and the price is so high
Quote:
.....previously and charges 120....
http://sgbeautycastle.com/wawa/

Ridiculous pricing of $220/60mins for a PRC-basic economics says that with less demand, price will drop. We must show these PRC's that there is elasticity of demand and they cannot suka suka hantam high price.There is plenty of substitutes ,they are not a necessity/must have,wth internet its easy to search for others and she is certainly not an angpai.

Last edited by xchange; 07-09-2016 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

pic change liao .... skip

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5

Last edited by loneyheart; 08-09-2016 at 11:58 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Xiongmren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Honestly i got a very different experience from you. Perhaps its the way you hold your conversation with her. I was able to engage in friendly talks most of the time. Heard some bros first time when visit her is to bargain or push for services she did not state upfront, or complain that she is expensive. Understandly she will feel less willing to be friendly to these bros. Imagine if u were in her shoes.

I do admit that she doesnt have much services and price is a notch higher than others. But she is the same person in the pic (which is hard to get in dome 2 these days), and she is a gorgeous SYT/GND with good tight body. She is definitely a headturner on the street. She may be reserved but just imagining you are doing with a young inexperienced student girl. That will get you steaming. And i also wouldnt want too much services. More services less hygienic higher risk.

As for price, i guess she has the right to charge what she wants to charge. Doesnt mean last time she charge 120 means she must follow suit all the time. Yes its about demand, so if any bros are not willing to fork out the money then dont. There are plenty of other bros who are willing to do so. Sad to say, value is subjective. We all want good and cheap things but if you cant afford it then lets respect the girl instead of berating her.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post

fav returned upped u back thxs bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1