The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PunksNotDead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Greetings comrades
Have been in Ivanka (#56) at Zaigon Spa
Photos don't lie. Pretty face, speaks English well enough to keep conversation going. Massage skills are not as good as Clara's. Bj good, full service good. Pussy is tight, good enough stamina when riding. Wonderful view from behind - big strong ass, athletic back

Drawback - tries to finish everything as fast as possible. More business oriented then others. Notbgoing to repeat. Will recommend only for strong fuckers

Last edited by PunksNotDead; Today at 09:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Bangsat150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone free this weekend? I am available to help you explore some local experience, just hit me up 😁
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Greetings comrades
Decided to test Foxy Spa and its raw feature (spoiler - failed)
Booked #93 Kinar via Telegram @FOXY_saja. Decided to go there (PIK area) by grab bike. Wrong decision. I would have gone grey if only I was not bald already. Will never forget riding thrugh Jakarta traffic jams. Main conclusion - PIK area is not good for living AND it is not good to travel there
I can acknowledge that the photo is really Kinar's... Unfortunately in reality she is much older and body is... worn off. I asked for replacement because picture did not match reality

Surprise... No question asked, they provided selection of 5 girls. I chose Oliv #33 . The girl's body is very much above the average. Strong legs, round butt, boobs - not Indonesia style but exist, strong back, slim waist, very pretty face. The picture is correct. Very polite, tries to please

Massage - very poor
Bj - nothing
Full service - insisted to put condom and started riding. Well with her body that was cool. She demanded to go missionarie later, and that was great experience as well

Drawbacks - the building itself is worn off. Other Spa venues offer much more pleasant environment. The location is horrible - this is the main turn off. Killer feature - raw on demand - not anymore. I personally will not come back

Old Today, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
thebatman24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First Trip to Jakarta

Thank you to all in this forum for sharing the info.

Immigration was smooth and had to scan the code and fill in the details, came out of the airport quickly. There was a couple of money exchanges at the exit and I felt the rates were bad and, I picked up some stuff in Indomart, which was near the taxi bay.

I took a grab from the airport to holiday inn Gajah Mada, with parking and toll fee. It came to 200k. Paid and checked in to the hotel. Rooms are spacious, the WiFi is good, but i felt the bathroom wasn't that clean, and i asked to clean it. Breakfast was okay and the coffee was bad.

I feel Jakarta traffic is better than Bangkok traffic, the temperature is hot and humid. I like walking, and I miss those juice or fruit shops which I find in Bangkok and Pattaya. I have used grab for all the trips and it's pretty cheap compared to Bluebird, which can be found in the hotel lobby.

Day 1.

Went to the Classic at 5 pm. There were 80 odd girls and picked 2 girls for 500k and yes, mamasan were aggressive and i took time to select the girls. First looked too young to be there and second, a little older. As many advised connection was lacking while choosing 2 girls, first one kept licking my nipples and said she cant do deep throat but second was doing it. Both girls dont suck at the same time and had to wash it off with listerine before switching which is a big turn-off. first was not into sucking and so asked her to come on top and ended up releasing in that position, we cleaned and had bit of chit chat with translator and second was very good with BBBJ and I unloaded in her mouth and she took it completely. Rinse again and tipped both 100k each and paid the drinks bill in the counter while going out. The total spend was 700k for girls incl tip and 400k for drinks for me and the girls.

Felt bit hungry and saw Dominos opp to classic, had a quick snack and took a grab to hotel

While picking up some stuff in indomart next to hotel, saw Mustika hotel on a narrow lane had a signboard massage 150k for 90 mins, i thought i'll try and went there, place is bit crampy but couldn't complain about the price. The massage was decent and the lady was quoting 400k for HJ, 800k for BJ. 1.2mil for full service. I said NO.

Came to the hotel and refreshed and went down for dinner, booked a girl via Michat for ST - 800k, couldnt complain as it was usual and finished the deed and called off around 1am.
Old Today, 09:47 PM
Samster

Greetings comrades
Got in two ladies in blow job shop. The shop has typical for small spa++ venues rooms - matress + shower. Definitely not luxerious. At least clean

Took two-blows + massage package for 405k (+ 100 tip). Both ladies performed good enough (not exceptional). Massage - so-so. Both ladies very polite and willing to please. Both are not slim, but young and look fuckable even for a slim-lover like myself. Boobs like round balls Will repeat next time

Old Today, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Advent6413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this bj shop located?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksNotDead View Post
Greetings comrades
Got in two ladies in blow job shop. The shop has typical for small spa++ venues rooms - matress + shower. Definitely not luxerious. At least clean

Took two-blows + massage package for 405k (+ 100 tip). Both ladies performed good enough (not exceptional). Massage - so-so. Both ladies very polite and willing to please. Both are not slim, but young and look fuckable even for a slim-lover like myself. Boobs like round balls Will repeat next time

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1