The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dandok Lastest update

How to go Dandok from this stupid island??? I newbie pls advise me.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How to go Dandok from this stupid island??? I newbie pls advise me.
hahaha either take a plane transit at KL or Penang then take a coach there or take 13 bloody hrs coach from goldenmile or hopefully some kind souls willing to drive all the way in
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 02-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
hahaha either take a plane transit at KL or Penang then take a coach there or take 13 bloody hrs coach from goldenmile or hopefully some kind souls willing to drive all the way in
Wah lan... like going Hatyai. If go there must bonk till song then come back. Else not worth the journey.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Professor, u Singaporean or Malaysian? If local, normally how u travel to Danok?
I am a Malaysian residing in KL. Normally I drive up to Penang and Kedah to conduct training and lectures, so I will drop by to Danok to practise my Thai.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
I will be in Danok [check-in 14 OCT night and check out 16OCT morning. Anyone planning to be there? Anyway I usually visit Danok as to not co-inciding with Pennag weekends and Kedah weekends
profs.... sorry la... i can not go on weekday one..... need to work le... your timing same as sifu the saint... maybe he can accompany you..... if weekend, most of the time no issue la... keke
Old 02-10-2008, 01:59 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah lan... like going Hatyai. If go there must bonk till song then come back. Else not worth the journey.
ya lo.... you must plan few days la... but danok is only for bonking.... no other entertainment one... you maybe feel abit sian after third day... keke
Old 02-10-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Huh..

Wa already reply rite.. Schedule to HCM not fixed le.. Depending on which area fire is bigger.
haha... ya la..
but faster confirm la bro pearl...
need some advise from u le... wana get some of the best SYT around there...
keke... somemore, now been hibernate, walau eh.. damm hungry liao.. but need to tahan also le.. so 'charm' (pity)... wah, if u on for this danok trip, then this will be the grand master's trip in history lo.. will be the legend for cheongster... keke...
Old 02-10-2008, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
hehe... bro naemlo, acording to the survey of our prince holy...

1day bonk 5 times
2day bonk 10times... sure value for money..

then the final day.. just keep any of the girl that can give u superb GFE, n ask them stay another nite lo..

sure worthy liao... keke...
Old 02-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post

1day bonk 5 times
Wow, 5 times a day will cost my life. I old man liao. BTW who is this prince?
Old 02-10-2008, 10:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Bro..going to Hatyai and we stop at the Thai immigration where we stamp our passport...it is Danok...just walk after stamping the passport then walk "Danok" already!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:25 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
I will be in Danok [check-in 14 OCT night and check out 16OCT morning. Anyone planning to be there? Anyway I usually visit Danok as to not co-inciding with Pennag weekends and Kedah weekends
Best time as it is less the prince, shifu and taikos....they come and sapu all chun or not chun also sapu.....
Old 02-10-2008, 11:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
hehe... bro naemlo, acording to the survey of our prince holy...

1day bonk 5 times

then the final day.. just keep any of the girl that can give u superb GFE, n ask them stay another nite lo..

sure worthy liao... keke...
tiu.... you tot i am iron man ah??? didi make by iron meh???

2 days 5 times is consider very very aggressive to me liao la..... tiu...

you la can do 5 times aday... still young ma... keke
Old 02-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, 5 times a day will cost my life. I old man liao. BTW who is this prince?
Prince holymannn lo.. he's one of the best bonker.. lol..
n yes, he used to be 5bonk per day.. but now he just wanted 5bonk for 2days.. cos now he already stuck into the same poo ying, but fortunately, i think now he got new target in hello Bkk cafe le.. yes or not ah prince..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu.... you tot i am iron man ah??? didi make by iron meh???

2 days 5 times is consider very very aggressive to me liao la..... tiu...

you la can do 5 times aday... still young ma... keke
me also same same la.. u know la, i go there cos of alcohol gian ma.. but of cos when alcohol came up to head must find some bonking...
if not how to say 'sek zhao' (liquor in cantonese) which come into the meaning of sek = ho sek (horny) zhao = liquor/beer

hahaha..
Old 02-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Best time as it is less the prince, shifu and taikos....they come and sapu all chun or not chun also sapu.....
haha... that's the real facts.. that's y now in my mind come to whenever i'll go danok, look for farm..
survey slowly... keke... so no more care who sapu who, as long as i got 1 lo.. keke.. the best way to avoid eating pak gor..

but for grandsifu playman, u no need to choose date 1 la.. anytime u also can go ma.. if prince, shifu n taikos sapu danok chun or not chun, u still can go hatyai ta pau lo... keke..
Old 02-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am a Malaysian residing in KL. Normally I drive up to Penang and Kedah to conduct training and lectures, so I will drop by to Danok to practise my Thai.
yes i will be in Danok mostly in weekday, do give me a call when you are there ya. PM me your no ... it is good to have a senior guiding me and teaching me thai language .. thanks

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1