The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Lets talk about retirement

For most ,no such thing retirement, cos the day the person die is retirement day, many sinkies to be Frank not able to retire
Old 16-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
For most ,no such thing retirement, cos the day the person die is retirement day, many sinkies to be Frank not able to retire
not just sinkies
most people in the world wont be able to retire well.
But i see most of them is due to their own doing.
1st you have to manage your own finances well. It almost certainly come down to own financial management.

When buying a house, dont budget the monthly payments to max loan max years. They use the repayment period to 65. You should not expect yourself to pay for your house all the way to 65 and expect your income by then wont decline. Set your maximum repayment period to 20 yrs to be prudent without factoring in any increment of income, aim for a lower cost property unless it is purely for investment. reno is a waste of money. keep reno cost to a minimum, only change what is damaged or makes you disgusted.

person A: dual income total $8k a mth, buy $1m condo in ulu place + car. max loan amount like $800k? reno $100k reno loan?
person B: single income $15k a mth, buy 3 room hdb resale flat for $400k beside mrt station, just undergoing flat upgrading. Only loan $100k. Spent only $5k to change kitchen cabinets. Utilities fully covered by usave credits, conservancy fee pay for 1 mth every 3 mths. Cdc vouchers to buy whatever shit thats necessary. Property tax was free till 2 yrs ago. its not much, but all these do add up over the years.

When you no longer make an income in sg, look for a cheaper place to move to (outside sg). Sg is high income high cost place. It makes sense for everyone to come into sg as the income is way above the cost of basic living. Its a place to make money. But when you stop work and no longer making an income, its only wise to downsize your monthly upkeep and increase the quality of your life rather than trying to survive on a pathetic lifestyle in sg.

Car in sg..... doesnt make sense unless you are running your own business and need it to make money. The full car expense over 10 years, can easily be the sole difference between $500k richer or poorer after 10 years. You can see this amount can easily make the difference of whether someone can retire or not.

Last edited by fallen11; 16-03-2024 at 09:10 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Yes that wat I did for my own , I Don depend on family , lucky i got my hdb which I rented out for 10 plus years of cos report tax n approval, life seems OK fully paid, but due divorce I compensate with ex a hdb again ,lol, looks fine as to survive cos got kick out from family , but I found that in order to survive hv to rent out ,n also may need do pastime in future I look like rich poor man,lol, after divorce
Old 16-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Yes u are right
Old 17-03-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
rachelm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Most of bosses and workers are not v nice these days. Complaining wastes a lot of energy as well as reading mothership or hwzone and this forum. Somemore need to spend money to relieve stress, what's the point?

You write this endless comments, towkays are reading and taking advantage on govt. loopholes and common folks. Towkays lose money, of course do funny business. Learn another language, dun come here writing.
Yes i agree, my boss is not nice too. She is getting grumpy nowadays.
Old 27-03-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Can retire. But not in SG. Try JB. If you have a paid up 4 room HDB and rent it out, i believe it should cover most of expenses. These day 4 room hdb can be rented out easily for $3k-$3.5k p.m.. That's rm10.5k p.m. That more than some middle manager make in a month in malaysia.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mkmk01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my wife have a dream of retiring in Bali, Indonesia. So now I'm working hard for it so that my old age will be like a holiday every day there 😊
Old 11-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmk01 View Post
Me and my wife have a dream of retiring in Bali, Indonesia. So now I'm working hard for it so that my old age will be like a holiday every day there ��
why bali, i wonder?
that place is full of shit tourists who destroy the place with their behaviour
Old 11-04-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
why bali, i wonder?
A lot of digital nomads and Russian escaping from the war are living there too. It's a good place for those who can work from anywhere
Old 11-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
A lot of digital nomads and Russian escaping from the war are living there too. It's a good place for those who can work from anywhere
but have many other places where you can work from anywhere too
what makes bali unique?
Old 11-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what makes bali unique?
He said (me and my wife). There are retirement venues in South East Asia caters more to single men. Easy to rent a wife in Thailand. Bali doesn't feel as sleazy for retired ladies. They can enjoy their spas and massages in their villas.

Where else would you suggest since you keep questioning why Bali?
Old 12-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
He said (me and my wife). There are retirement venues in South East Asia caters more to single men. Easy to rent a wife in Thailand. Bali doesn't feel as sleazy for retired ladies. They can enjoy their spas and massages in their villas.

Where else would you suggest since you keep questioning why Bali?
Chiangmai? it a lot less sleazy than bkk for sure (cant blame the place if they chose to live in or close to red light districts). Even bkk is big and plently of non sleazy areas (but not cheap). Or try northeastern border with Laos.

Laos could be an option too. Its very sparsely populated with plenty of nature.

East Malaysia? They believe more about multi cultural multi religion living than west malaysia.

Explored timor leste yet?

Many places in vietnam but probably not a choice due to long term visa restrictions.

How about some countries in europe? There are actually many countries in Europe that are not expensive to live in with high quality of life and can get a EU residency easily which allows you the right to live in any EU country.

I'm not trying to say that the bali choice is a shit lousy retarded choice.
I'm just trying to understand why Bali and see if theres anything i missed out about Bali retirement life that didnt make it into my shortlist.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Vicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
but have many other places where you can work from anywhere too
what makes bali unique?

I like Bali because it is a romantic city from indonesia with lots of beaches. Try to go there bro
I have go there last year
Old 12-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I like Bali because it is a romantic city from indonesia with lots of beaches. Try to go there bro
I have go there last year
i went there twice many years ago.
never liked there
never plan to go back there again
many other places with lots of beaches and mountain like bali, without those lousy tourists there and cheaper too.
Old 15-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amplified87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

retire with loved ones and lots of money. This is the real retirement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1