The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
r_h79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by yookevinyoo View Post
LOL, sharing one jialat story happened to my fren..

few days ago, when he came back home, and he went to his room, tried to slide and open his window then things happened..........THE WINDOW DROPPED AND FALL to the first floor carpark!

the window shattered and hit 3 cars, and one of the car is Mercedes, LOL dam suay and jialat.

Fren told me he may need to paid up to 10K!!!!! of the repair costs of 3 cars, plus fine from HDB....hahaha jialat right!
Wah this one really sibbeh jialat!!
Old 27-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your support.

Please post your jialat stories here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 27-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... decided to share one happening many years back. Probably in 1985 at SGH. Shall not share the block and ward here.

I am also not sure whether this consider sibuay jialat a not.

I was admitted to SGH, xx ward for quite a while due to an serious injury but able to walk around after lying on the bed for 2-3 weeks. My gf would visit me every day afternoon and evening. Very good gf indeed. She is quite young and a very horny girl too... haha

So every time when we want to do heavy petting. She would close the screen and we will do our hanky panky and even at times she will masturbate for me. I will also insert my fingers at her pussy...

One day after the usual hanky panky, one of the staff nurse told me in a very stern voice not to do such things inside the ward. She add on by saying, "Don't think I don't know you both are doing what" There are also other patients around. They can hear or peep at what we are doing. Moreover this is a hospital. Lastly she claim this was reported to her by a hospital attendant.

I was so embarrassed and feel like digging a hole to hide my face inside. Immediately my face blushes and just keep nodding my head. Never in my life at that age I feel so malu...

Just sharing this incident but please pardon me if this is not consider sibuay jialet happening...

Thanks for reading.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Story heard from my friend yesterday night..

He's in the Airforce now serving his NS and drawing a monthly salary of $650.

Due to the low wages, he went on to sign a credit card via Dinersclub with a credit limit of $500..

As we know that Dinersclub Card are not that widely accepted compared to Masters/Visa Card. Hence, Whenever he went drinking with his NS kakis during weekend he will have to draw the money using his Dinersclub Card from the ATM instead of signing directly.

After a month, he was shocked to receive his credit card bill of $465 amount almost hitting the limit as he had calculated that the amount he had withdraw was only around $300. Reason being there's a handling charge of $15 every time he made a withdrawal. Hence, this month he really have to "Jia Kaki"..

We might not feel sibei jialat but to him "IT'S REALLY SIBEI JIALAT"
Old 27-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Capitaland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Due to the low wages, he went on to sign a credit card via Dinersclub with a credit limit of $500..

As we know that Dinersclub Card are not that widely accepted compared to Masters/Visa Card. Hence, Whenever he went drinking with his NS kakis during weekend he will have to draw the money using his Dinersclub Card from the ATM instead of signing directly.

After a month, he was shocked to receive his credit card bill of $465 amount almost hitting the limit as he had calculated that the amount he had withdraw was only around $300. Reason being there's a handling charge of $15 every time he made a withdrawal. Hence, this month he really have to "Jia Kaki"..

Really si bei jialat because those are legal loan sharks!
Old 27-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

SemMarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner132 View Post
Hmm... decided to share one happening many years back. Probably in 1985 at SGH. Shall not share the block and ward here.

I was admitted to SGH, xx ward for quite a while due to an serious injury but able to walk around after lying on the bed for 2-3 weeks. My gf would visit me every day afternoon and evening. Very good gf indeed. She is quite young and a very horny girl too... haha

So every time when we want to do heavy petting. She would close the screen and we will do our hanky panky and even at times she will masturbate for me. I will also insert my fingers at her pussy...

One day after the usual hanky panky, one of the staff nurse told me in a very stern voice not to do such things inside the ward. She add on by saying, "Don't think I don't know you both are doing what" There are also other patients around. They can hear or peep at what we are doing. Moreover this is a hospital. Lastly she claim this was reported to her by a hospital attendant.

I was so embarrassed and feel like digging a hole to hide my face inside. Immediately my face blushes and just keep nodding my head. Never in my life at that age I feel so malu...

Just sharing this incident but please pardon me if this is not consider sibuay jialet happening...

Thanks for reading.
Really laughable. Think many are peeping toms.
Old 27-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
SemMarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for starting this thread
Old 28-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
MickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabehkuku View Post
LVG going to be sacked ..... that's very very jialat
I hope he stays
Old 28-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
BravoS is a glorious beacon of lightBravoS is a glorious beacon of lightBravoS is a glorious beacon of lightBravoS is a glorious beacon of lightBravoS is a glorious beacon of light

Bravo great sharings
Old 28-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing sibueyjialat story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner132 View Post

Thanks for reading.

Old 28-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Thank you for sharing jialat story.

Quote:

Old 28-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Thank you for all your support.

Please post all your jialat stories here.

Old 28-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

CapitoLand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It is sibei jialat
Old 28-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Directors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post

Thank you for starting this thread.
Old 29-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Directers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post

Thank you for starting this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1