The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

One of my friends said he had an indon maid that likes to CIM for him.

Then at the very last drop, will be like how this indo girl does it, keep sucking on the tip of the lanjiao head, like sucking the lifeforce out of him. Watch it --> here
Old 20-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Then at the very last drop, will be like how this indo girl does it, keep sucking on the tip of the lanjiao head, like sucking the lifeforce out of him. Watch it --> here
nice video

Last edited by ET; 23-05-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Old 20-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
husbandary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, you married the maid? Also how can she accept you, knowing you had screw so many before? Or was she a player too? Am very curious why a woman can accept those past events.

No la bonk the maid but marry the student type hahaha. How she came to know about my hobby was that one day she found out the msgs in my phone. U know NEVER LEAVE UR PHONE thinking that nobody knows your password. Gals have keen senses.. all 5 senses is alert when it comes to not letting you bonk another woman. She forced me to delete contact, pics (but I have some of them in my cloud tho)

If you are curious about " why a woman can accept those past events"
different woman has different threshold when it comes to forgiving. I can say both of us are equally perverted. Now we confined it only to doing each other LOL. I am also praying hard. God forbid karma kick in and people do all those other stuffs to me. then shite..
Old 20-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 continuous days of screwing the same maid. Think enough already. On to the next target.
Old 20-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
3 continuous days of screwing the same maid. Think enough already. On to the next target.
So shiok bro the maids no need to work or her work is open leg
Old 20-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
The maid no need work? Can check in hotel while she supposed to be working? The counter staff who did the registering, won't be surprise why the maid so free? If police spot check then the maid will lost her job. Or will mom go hotel collect name on those maid who check in hotel?
Old 20-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

share some wechat IDs if you still have bro lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by husbandary View Post
Glad to have found this forum! You know, I have been doing this under wraps for so many years (close to 10). I thought I was crazy bastard to go gaga for them. But now i know I am not alone. I joined this forum for this purpose alone hahahahah .. one forummer here is right better dont start.. once you start. you cannot stop. very addictive indeed. As I will be getting married soon, I may not be able to share contacts. My indo wife to be told me to delete all contacts. but I can offer you tips if you want hahaha. I was in this "field" for some time maybe not as long as some of you guys but I have had a fair share of battle experience and for sure life's ups and down's in my 10 years ... even got confronted by one of their employer.. but hey.. such is the risks. My 10 years is intermittent relationship. some is meet and bonk some is long term relationship and some short term. If you want free bonk, there is an emotional baggage that comes along because only in the proximity of relationship then the free bonk starts rolling.. when u start a relationship, u have few choice... know when to exit gracefully, know how to be a bastard or marry them if it fits you. I have chosen the bastard's way and it has caused me some depression a little bit but im fine now ...

anyway I'll share some pics (sorry I wont share vids) if i can find them in my cloud server. Some are as old as 10 years..
Old 20-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
The maid no need work? Can check in hotel while she supposed to be working? The counter staff who did the registering, won't be surprise why the maid so free? If police spot check then the maid will lost her job. Or will mom go hotel collect name on those maid who check in hotel?
Bro becoming a maid in sgp does nt mean MOM, hotel, mata or employer dictates that a maid cant have SEX, MOM only restricts them getting pregnant while under employment! A maid can lose their job bcos of many reason same as us when under employment.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro becoming a maid in sgp does nt mean MOM, hotel, mata or employer dictates that a maid cant have SEX, MOM only restricts them getting pregnant while under employment! A maid can lose their job bcos of many reason same as us when under employment.
Plus the bond for employer+penalty is what make many employer scared.

If MOM removes the bond and responsibility + insurance, more employer will care less.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
OK thanks, so no need to wait for Sunday only. Waiting for next month school holiday, try convince the maid to sneak out to hotel to have quickie
Old 20-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Plus the bond for employer+penalty is what make many employer scared.

If MOM removes the bond and responsibility + insurance, more employer will care less.
better if PRC n Viets allows to become maids, hell will go lose, whahahaha
Old 20-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Ya school holiday coming n hope every one enjoy n happy bonking
Old 20-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

some of my archives

http://postimg.org/image/ne30rfr0h/f54525e2/

sorry if its too small
Old 20-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

being moderated sure is a boring thing. Ohhh wellll...
Old 20-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Your friend pick up ox dick lor....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1