The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry Total breach of Privacy and Confidentality

Dear bros,

I never ever thought this would happen to me!!

This forum is not purely just a fuck and sex place for me - over the years, I've also made some wonderful friendships here (dear bros, u know who u are) and also enjoy all the coffeeshop discussions about love and life in general... Basically a wonderful chill-out zone for me to unwind after a day's of hard work.

Recently, strangely, my gf started getting all paranoid about my life and bombarding me with all sort of accusations about me cheating behind her back???

After all the hassle, I finally discover why - some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me.

They even went as far as to update my gf everytime i made a post here or each time I ask for a FL contact (dun these ppl have a life? )

Casting aside debates on whether is it "morally right" for me to be in a commercial sex forum since i'm already attached , I just though it was absolutely despicable for these ppl to be doing such things.

Trying to play hero by "warning" my gf about my dubious activities here and trying to score some points with my gf (i know who you are ... fucking loser).

Anyway, the other purpose of my post here is also to seriously warn all the bros here ... esp for those bros who are married and with kids, i guess the implications and consequences may be far greater.

I find it disgusting that there are such despicable losers lurking around in this forum - isn't there a basic respect for privacy and confidentality, especially for an online community that shares such sensitive information
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 27-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Total breach of Privacy and Confidentality

well bro my condolences to u regarding to whether wat they did is wrong or rite let me give my neutral pt of view
in my opinion, if those ppl tat give away ur identity their main motive is to jus break up reltionship with ur gf so tat they could chase her, ya i admit they r bastard. bt if those ppl tat give away ur identity, their motive is tat they r concern about her bf tat fucks ard bhind their back, then i can c no wrong la
bt of oni u noe of their intention behind
why nt u tell us more about the actual incident n c wat advie the samsters
can give
Old 27-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
I feel for you but just have a question; how did he get this?
some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me.
Did he hack or what?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 27-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

well let me guess maybe he use bro ts com n tat guy is also a fellow samsters
so he wen to the sammyboyforum using his com
as bro ts click the remember my user option so when the annoymous guy go in to the website he saw bro ts's nick so tats hw gt to find out la
Old 27-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

from a neutral pov, your gf's friend would be on her side, for her interests. whether he/she has a motive, only that person would know. but you prob have a good idea.

change nick lor. hassle but time to go stealth.
Old 27-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldue View Post
change nick lor. hassle but time to go stealth.
change nick oso no use if person wanna find out your identity.... best is dun make enemies lor.... after all we are here to share & enjoy

My own personal experience was I oso kenna ID during my divorce case and her lawyer tried to use against me.... luckily I had friends who were able to help and that lawyer backed off after their PI & ISP technician kenna whacked jialat jialat.
Old 27-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe View Post
Anyway, the other purpose of my post here is also to seriously warn all the bros here ...
thanks bro.... this reminds me why my siggy has not changed since i joined SBF. all the best to you

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 27-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Bro Ts,
yr gf's friend is a his or she? If his, definitely and clear-cut we know what he's trying to do liao....

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 27-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

well was told tat i guess wrongly by a person who zap me n told me that i was a smart alec while i seriously don mind bt i guess tat must be the person who sabotage bro Ts well to tat person i believe there is karma in tis world u zap ppl smtimes u also get zap well i realli don mind bt i believe if u z the one who sbo bro TS well wats ur intention wan to break other ppls reltionship n benefit urself well one day the same will happen to u gd luck
Old 27-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS put out tat samster's name here. today he betray u ... tomorow who knows ... his other samster 'brothers'
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 27-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
............some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me. ...........

。。。。以牙还牙。。。。
。。。。以眼还眼。。。。
Old 27-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

So... what? What do you want us to do for you? Expose those guys or to console you. You mentioned that your gf gets updated everytime you post stuff here. By starting such a thread, aren't you indirectly admitting your internet persona to her? Has she known everything about your FL/SBF activities?

Bro, got to be stronger and smarter in order to outwit those that intend to harm you. If I were u, I will start a new nick if I want to keep my gf. And never reveal the new nick.

If someone betrays me like this, I will take revenge this way. I will use his hp number and post an ad on those free boards beside bus stops or mrt station. Say u got some house that is cheap rental or cheap sale, sabo the bastards and let their hp explode. Property agents's phones ring even in the early morning. The best thing is no one can trace the prank back to you.
Old 27-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

goto ur sammyboy forum url, did u disable saved forms? if u try to reply to a msg, do u see ur id being placed into the userid box asking u to key in ur id/pass to login? In fact, do u set an id/pass on ur pc so that no one else but u r able to open ur msn/yahoo chats etc?
Change ur nick & see if ur gf still knows. if she is still able to track ur movements, then u need to review what other security measures u shld have been practising.
Old 27-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had another nick for some years. Honestly, cannot use the same nick. Most imptly, must have a number for sbf activities only. In life, really dunno who can be the bastard. So, always play safe.

btw, jinrenhe bro, we ever talked before. You are a nice chap. Be more careful from now on. I can understand that kind of feeling of being stabbed. Thats y, in one's life, there is no such thing as friends siah.... only enemies to be uncovered.

For the other bros, time to change nick, if u have been using the same for too long.
Old 28-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

Quote:
De

I find it disgusting that there are such despicable losers lurking around in this forum - isn't there a basic respect for privacy and confidentality, especially for an online community that shares such sensitive information

Take it easy,read BOSS SAM sig and you know how serious to reveal yours nick to others.

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1