The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Angel_X is Cool - loads of Potential
FR of Lorong 22 no 38 (hua yuan, garden)

Name: Xiao yun
Damage:SGD100 for 45 mins
Cup size: about 33B

SOP: Bath, light body scrub, bj and then fj

Ok guys, long time no see... my first time writing FR so please bear with me if I dont know how to use the abbreviations here.

Recently got special bonus from boss, so use the extra money to reward myself. I walk around the Geylang for so long, wanted to find roadside-FLs, from Lorong 20 to Talma road, little did I know din find any FLs standing roadside.....must be stupid SPF disturb again....

anyway when I was just about to give up at 9.35pm, I stumbled upon this place named Garden. The OKT keep on asking me to go in, so I thought what the hell, expensive then expensive la, heck care, then go inside lor.

Then instantly my eyes set on this girl name xiaoyun, she wear this short tight blue dress where you can see her panties sticking out, I hate fake boobs but convinced that her boobs are real, I agreed to pay the price.

she was soft spoken, gentle and friendly. OMG...... like gf feel I tell you! She lead me to this bedroom which has these mirrors pasted on almost every corner of the room, so some bro here might like the fact that the rooms can fulfill their visual + sensation kinky shit.

she slipped out of her clothing without much effort, I clumsily threw my clothes around, and we bathed together. Her hands were silky and white and slender and caressing my entire body.... wahlao beh tahan.

wash wash a bit then she asked me to lean spread on bed after cleaning my didi. I asked her if she can do a no-rubber bj, and she agreed! holy shit, her nipples were fluffly, the cup size is like 33C, zun zun fit on my palm and firm and bouncy..... and you've guessed it, her sensitive part are the nipples!

and guessed what, she used her puffy nipples and firm breasts to caress/massge my body, wah lao sibey ticklish. but shiok...... can't put into words, and then her face like shy shy like that...... wah piangz either too professional or genuinely enjoy sex.... I like.

Ok I admit I love boobs, First I used my palm to rub against her nipples in a gentle circular motion. Her reaction was immediate and she began those minx meowing moans.... like Honda Vtec engine rev like that...... I licked her breasts and nipples greedily yet in a gentle fashion.... I'm gentleman, I dun like too rough on gals even if they are WLs.... they are also human what.... also deserve some respect ok?

Her no-rubber bj was great, however, she didn;t suck deep enough.... this one i dun blame her la, lower part was too hairy, need trim liaoz.

ok after slow but hard bj for 10 mins, she looked surprised for me to be able to hold my load. I told her that i know how to control my breath.... so dun waste time, here comes the juicy part, bonking.

At first she rides me, ok this part wasn't so good because she just crushing me totally by her weight..... my pelvis gonna shatter liao, by right should be butt move half way can liao... but she just crush down all the way, like those construction yard laying foundation machine you know?

Then I offered to bonk her missionary style.... left 35 mins liaoz, must hurry

and then I bonk her first slowly, and building up my depth and speed and she moans even louder, Her pussy was so wet and totally wet my nether regions, and as I thrust and pumping her, she was surprised that I can continuously bonk for more than 20 mins. I said to her that I control breath, and then I maybe thrusted too hard and too deep, that she yelped in pain. Seeing her facial expression of half pain + half pleasure really entices my lust and began to really in and out in a more violent fashion. then finally zun zun 40th minute i cum.....

after I shot my load into the rubber, she lays there, eyes closed, as if wanted me to stay inside a bit longer, I responded by caressing her breast, really like calming down my ex-gf like that....... and concerningly asked her was it too painful, she said it was ok...... I was too powerful, whether that remark was due to professionalism or truth I dun know la, but felt shiok lor, she really knows how to make a man happy.

she washed me and herself but still rubbing her lower tummy due to pain, pitying her, I gave her SGD30 as tip..... really like gf service and really professional, never rush you. never say the forbidden word (quickly)....

Here's the summary.....

Look: 8/10 (wah lao model look, become WL too wasted)
Body: 8/10 (ok i like petite gals, she is petite but solid and firm body)
service: 8.5/10 (need more guidance on horse riding)
damage: 100 + 30
will i go back: hell yeah
Old 22-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR of Lorong 22 no 38 (hua yuan, garden)

Good FR, esp worth it for $100 damage for such return. May be will go and reece this house soon.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 25-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Brother Angle-X, I went Reece today, no such she in Lor 22, but found in. Lorong 20 instead.
So hua yuan, garden should be L20H38.

Old 25-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Brother Angle-X, I went Reece today, no such she in Lor 22, but found in. Lorong 20 instead.
So u manage to bonk XY during yr visit?see any chio one over there...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 25-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
So u manage to bonk XY during yr visit?see any chio one over there...
All WLs including XL were working, left one average looking WL waiting for customer, thus I ventured out to other house and eventually ended at L20H17, chosen XiaoLi, 22 year old, look 7/10, boob B+ or C-, abt 162cm, had a normal and SOP bonk, nothing much excited to write abt, thus, no FR posted for her.

One thing noted: this hse requested all BbbJ to put on CD. A house rule according to her, not sure if she is bluffling or not?

Old 21-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Angel_X is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
eh thank you very much.... becos first time writing report.... so many lorongs! very head spinning one!

here's my second report:

name: Xiao Cui (PRC Gal)
Dimension (APPROX): 34B-25-33
Damage: SGD 100 for 45 mins.

Looks: 6
Body: 8
BJ: 7
FJ:8

Ok this is a wild one. Her face maybe a bit turn off to some bros here. But great body.

her horse riding skills are better than xiao yun,but lack of that shy shy girl friend feel like look. It's more like screwing a rich spoilt gal that has an attitude.

But she knows how to enjoy sex, she would ride you until she cums, and then let you do whatever you want with her.
Old 23-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
CPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think it should be Lor20... look look around and went in.
not many WL inside so decise sit down to wait.
saw XY & chong chong... but OKT intro me new girl, Xue er

Wow look quite tall... ok, paid up and went into the room

xue er
Ht: 1.65-1.68 (not so good with this)
Body: 8/10 (GOOD GOOD GOOD... smooth.....)
Boob: 7/10 (C cup... )
Shower: 7/10
catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (long and nice suction)
FJ: 7/10 (willing to try many position but not as tight as Chong chong)
RTF: Yes....

Overdue FR:

Waited for very long for her as she is out of the house...

Chong chong
Body: 7/10 (skinny small size but seems like back to sec sch...)
Boob: A+ (small but nice nipple... light pinkish color)
Catbath: 7/10 (SOP but looking at her face is more than euff)
AR: 6/10 (Never lke it)
FJ: 9/10 (personal opinion - damn tight.... especially doggy )
RTF: Defintely!!! (hopefully no need wait so long)

I saw another big (.)(.) girl... skin damn white lor.. forget to ask.
Must try her next time.
Old 25-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zynga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nICE FEED BACK .appreciated .
Old 27-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
B@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyB@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

^^ got B@@B PRC.. hehehe

Will go down and have a look at the area...

TS should change the Title or start another new Title.. It might mislead to other new bro...

Indon HS Thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/interna...andung-hs.html

FR (Total = 21)

Lastest:
Meow Meow Bro milf5554
G16 and G18 L20H38 Viet
LiLi (JG) Bro Brother
Old 28-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B@@B_L@VER View Post
^^ got B@@B PRC.. hehehe

Will go down and have a look at the area...

TS should change the Title or start another new Title.. It might mislead to other new bro...
Agreed! Thread Starter please edit title. Thanks.

Old 28-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Please visit this new thread with corrent Lorong no. cheers.
http://www.sbfsg.net/showpos...08&postcount=1

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1