The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yup - no need to guess - it's PVO..this give the subconscious mind the addiction it needs.. but i also believe that emotional addiction can have an equally strong hold on the subconscious mind too
Bro saabking,

You're absolutely right IF a man has the opportunities to make love to her.

Intense n prolonged PVOs is sexually AND emotionally addictive to every woman. Without PVOs, she may also get emotionally addicted or fall in love with a man, for a variety of reasons. It's mostly fantasies of course. I hv mentioned the hypnotic power of a man's masculine character/self mastery to a woman. But the addiction usually will not last w/o PVOs.

I believe that continuous PVOs deliver the optimal mix of dopamine, oxytocin and other bonding n pleasure neurotransmitters to those parts of the female brain which r most sexually addictive. Other types of orgasms r not as optimal. It's just my hypothesis, as I can't find any research papers on this vital topic even in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

This is a catch 22.

How could a man give a woman PVOs if he can't even get her to bed in the first place? What if she doesn't even like him, based on his external factors? Demonstrating his masculine character/self mastery will take much time n he needs opportunities to keep meeting her.

So what is the answer? A woman will become strongly attracted to a man who saves or rescues her from a serious crisis. This would be a very powerful emotional experience for her haha. An unscrupulous man may stage a crisis situation and then come to her rescue...

My solution is to offer to BY the girl...then give her PVOs. It takes time, money n effort too, unfortunately.

Cheers!

Quote:
Bro warbird,
One of my buddy asked me - what are the signs of "动了心"?

I told him..尽在不言中

you have any good wisdom to share on this topic so as to benefit the rest of the bros here..
Bro saabking,

This is a very difficult n complex question to answer for two reasons: 1) Because every woman has a different way of expressing it and 2) because every man has a different way of perceiving it. It's the Rashomon Effect.

This is also one of most important questions in any man-woman RS.

A man may think that his wife/mistress/er nai/GF loves him dearly because of her apparently loving words n actions n he may falsely believe that he is giving her incredible sexual pleasure. What he doesn't know is that she is faking it n that she has been fxxking other men without his knowledge, for years n years hahaha.

At this time I like to invite all the esteemed bros to weigh in n to give their insights n wisdom, "so as to benefit the rest of the bros here."

But one thing is certain. If your buddy has not given his girl the most intense and sustained PVOs, her "动了心" or infatuation/love will be relatively short-lived. If he has, it will be much more lasting. Therefore, it's absolutely crucial that he knows how to recognize genuine PVOs from fake ones.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

I consummated my short term BY of DD a few days ago. She will leave in abt a wk.

Recently, I had an outing to a high end KTV n we used mummy H. But I met an assistant mummy KP from another group. Looking at her back, at least for a couple of secs I thought I saw my young mistress. KP is better looking n sexually more desirable (to me) than all the girls that night. I tried to book her but couldn't as she was working as a mummy. Will use her as mummy next time. I asked her da ma if KP had a BF. 如果她有男朋友她会来上班吗?I'll BY her if she really doesn't hv a BF.

I received the following PM from an esteemed bro a number of days ago. He gave me permission to post his questions sans his SBF nick.

Quote:

Hi Bro Warbird,

I stumble upon your thread some time back and had since finished reading all the pages. There are so much knowledge to be learnt from you especially from your vast experiences and sharp instinct. I will need to compile it as a 101 survival kit in managing relationship. And if only I have read about this earlier, it would have saved me a lot of heartaches both emotionally and financially.

Can I ask how you are able to manage your family and mistresses both in term of time, emotion and yet running a successful business? How not to be emotionally attached to your mistresses after having this ‘arranged relationship’ for a number of years? Although you have mentioned many times in the thread to keep a cool head and emotionally strong, it seem impossible to do that.

Thank you.

PS. Your thread has already become a must read for me on a daily routine
Hi bro,

Thank u so much for your interest and support.

I hope you will actually benefit from reading this thread. You need to put ur knowledge into focused action. I'm still learning something new everyday. I only wish I knew what I know now when I was 20...

Now back to ur questions. I'll be very candid n blunt. I hv a little more free time than the average bro here as my family is in Gotham City and I don't run a business. I'm not gainfully employed n I survive entirely on passive n investment income.

It's very difficult for most men not to get emotionally attached to their LT mistress/er nai/lover/GF, unless they r pyscopaths. I used to hv some degree of emotional attachment and/or KC for them. I hv lessened these feelings to very manageable level by two methods.

1) By improving my emotional control/self mastery, 2) by keeping several girls/women of my type, some LT some short-term BY at the same time...and always searching for other younger n prettier girls. When so many pretty pussies want me to BY, my emotional attachment for any particular one is greatly reduced to nonexistent hahaha.

If any esteemed bro knows of a better way, do share w/ us here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro saabking,
Intense n prolonged PVOs is sexually AND emotionally addictive to every woman. Without PVOs, she may also get emotionally addicted or fall in love with a man, for a variety of reasons. It's mostly fantasies of course. I hv mentioned the hypnotic power of a man's masculine character/self mastery to a woman. But the addiction usually will not last w/o PVOs.
Bro WB
Dear bro WB,
Thank you for your untiring efforts to maintain this enlightening thread. Would u kindly elaborate a little on the subject of PVO to the uninitiated, and how one could give a girl such a powerful orgasm ?

Cheers and best, cs
Old 16-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Dear bro WB,
Thank you for your untiring efforts to maintain this enlightening thread. Would u kindly elaborate a little on the subject of PVO to the uninitiated, and how one could give a girl such a powerful orgasm ?

Cheers and best, cs
Dear bro CS,

I should be the one thanking u n all bros here for ur loyal support.

Actually I hv benefited handsomely from the vast experiences n insights presented by so many esteemed bros on this thread. I enjoy posting n sharing because it's the rocket fuel for me to constantly improve myself, to search for new knowledge, to get to the real truth, to uncover the secrets...besides it's good karma.

Truth be told, I didn't realize the power of PVO until less than a yr ago. IMHO, it's the holy grail of female sexual satisfaction n fulfillment. And love n sexual addiction.

I discussed this briefly w/ bro FA a few days ago. He said, no wonder you're obsessed w/ giving PVO...

Recently, my Fujian lao po told me PVO is most pleasurable because it's continuous n intense, much much better than any other O using my fingers, tongue n vibrators, even in combination...she was being brutally honest, which was unlike her as she is usually aloof n reticent.

In other words, clitoral O n vaginal O using fingers/vibrator is only an appetizer, NOT the main course. Giving other types of O for a full hour is not satisfying. Only PVO is truly continuous n 10-15 minutes is enough. The reason is the optimal mix of dopamine, oxytocin n endorphins...and they don't get moody due to dopamine withdrawal, unlike after other types of O.

It was my 'aha moment.'

I then analyzed every RS I had had since age 20. The results r crystal clear.

Negative PVO, the girl/woman always cheated and/or left me.

Positive PVO, very, very hard to get rid of them! So be prepared...

And get this. There were girls who left me because of no PVO (although I didn't realize the real reason at the time as I thought powerful n multiple clitoral O n vaginal O w/ fingers were addictive enough), who later couldn't leave me after experiencing continuous PVO. My current two LT mistresses are two such examples. There hv been others...how I wish I knew this when I was 20.

Most girls/women don't even realize why they are so dissatisfied n frustrated. They may hv everything life has to offer, except PVO. It's in their subconscious mind. It's very primal.

The question is how do you give a girl PVO?

A few prerequisites.

She must be very relaxed n feel safe w/ you. She must trust u completely.

You must build up sexual tension by anticipation, teasing...

You must be dominant n lead her, inside n outside the bedroom.

You must know how to talk dirty to her.

Last but not least, you must hv self confidence/self mastery/masculine character. It's such a turn on for her.

Depending on her anatomy n your anatomy, find the best positions to hit her G n deep spots. Try different angles n modifications. It will take time. Be careful not to hurt her.

Next is THE most important. You must be able to enter her n sustain a rock hard erection for at least 10-15 minutes. There is no way around this. Perhaps 20 min is optimal. Getting her on top first will save u energy. But you need to be healthy enough to last...

BTW, look carefully at her face during continuous PVO. Doesn't she look beautiful n gorgeous?

She will get very satisfied n tired in the aftermath. If she cuddles u n falls asleep in ur arms and/or rests her face on ur chest, that is a very good sign.

Any comments n criticisms? I invite esteemed bros here to share their expertise.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spend 1 hour read this knowledge tread. Haha.

Bro WB, ppl say TAM is 5 star class, how come join Chiong each ppl only spend less than 100? Looks everybody affordable, haha.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice thread, alot of seasoned veterans here!
Old 17-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Spend 1 hour read this knowledge tread. Haha.

Bro WB, ppl say TAM is 5 star class, how come join Chiong each ppl only spend less than 100? Looks everybody affordable, haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Nice thread, alot of seasoned veterans here!

Hi bros,

Thanks.

I hv tried to reduced the friction cost to the absolute minimal. Expense per pax doesn't include the girl's tip.

I hv a new kaki who is one up on me on reducing expenses.

He is a rich towkay who goes to TAM joints to get ctc from girls of his type, without booking a rm haha. He is always by himself n I hv joined force w/ him a few times. He often waits outside the lifts, looking at every girl. He knows most of the mummies there. He goes less often now as the standards of gals hv dropped drastically.

Cheers!

Bro WB

I hv a new post on the thread "Do most girls like "handsome" guys?"

<<<<<Good evening!

I'm surprised that there has not been a refutation to my post.

Oh, there is something else I want to add.

If you perceive yourself to hv less sexual value than your wife/GF/mistress/er nai/lover, your RS w/ her will fail.

And if you believe that you don't deserve her, for whatever reason, your RS w/ her will also fail.

It's a certainty.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB >>>>>

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Bro WB,

For 1. Pls PM me if there is any other hang out, I am knee to join & learn;

For 2. I am not handsome, every poor when I am in studying? But still manage to attract my current wife (while major girl ignore me haha).
Old 18-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Truth be told, I didn't realize the power of PVO until less than a yr ago. IMHO, it's the holy grail of female sexual satisfaction n fulfillment. And love n sexual addiction.
Bro WB
Many thanks to bro WB for sharing his awesome discovery and on how to give PVO ! A woman's glow of passion is indeed a priceless moment. So much to learn.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
DaveCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! thanks for sharing the knowledge, great thread!
Old 19-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many thanks to bro WB for sharing his awesome discovery and on how to give PVO ! A woman's glow of passion is indeed a priceless moment. So much to learn.
I second that bro
Old 19-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
noobboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know much about the KTV scene, this thread really power in helping me.
Old 19-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros,

Oh, there is something else I want to add.

If you perceive yourself to hv less sexual value than your wife/GF/mistress/er nai/lover, your RS w/ her will fail.

And if you believe that you don't deserve her, for whatever reason, your RS w/ her will also fail.

It's a certainty.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB >>>>>
Yes totally agree with this observation..
it is probably subconscious..once you habour those negative thoughts - less sexual value and not deserved..
So ..you need to have personal mastery and be in control..and feel and show that she need you for her sexual pleasure....and she is sexually and emotionally addicted to you..
Old 21-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Bro WB,

For 1. Pls PM me if there is any other hang out, I am knee to join & learn;

For 2. I am not handsome, every poor when I am in studying? But still manage to attract my current wife (while major girl ignore me haha).
Bro hayouth,

Firstly, pls PM ur ctc no so that I can invite u in a timely manner.

Secondly, you must hv masculine character n self mastery which was very attractive to ur future wife. She could sense the power of ur ambitions which gave her much hope...

人穷志不穷哈哈

Quote:
Bro city slicker,

You make my day!

I'm surprised that the addictive power of PVO has not been universally acknowledged n accepted by medical sexologists, neuroscientists n sexual psychologists. Much more research using PET scans n fMRI during PVO n other types of O will be needed. Unfortunately, it's still technically difficult to do bio-assays of neurotransmitters in areas of the brain responsible for these orgasms. Any specialists out there who like to give their expert opinions?

A woman's glow of passion during continuous PVO is indeed priceless! It's a blissful moment for your woman as well as for u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCC View Post
wow! thanks for sharing the knowledge, great thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
I second that bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobboy View Post
Don't know much about the KTV scene, this thread really power in helping me.
Dear esteemed bros,

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Quote:
Yes totally agree with this observation..
it is probably subconscious..once you habour those negative thoughts - less sexual value and not deserved..
So ..you need to have personal mastery and be in control..and feel and show that she need you for her sexual pleasure....and she is sexually and emotionally addicted to you..
Bro saabking,

You hit it on the nail! I couldn't have said it better.

Yes, emotional control n self confidence/mastery is what separates a MAN from the "boys," not age, looks, height, weight, brute strength, muscular mass, wealth, status, education level, material possessions, fame, intelligence, size of ego, aggressiveness, belligerence, foolhardiness, etc,.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Bro, thanks for the words, and will try by best to improve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1