The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro ShanShan76,

Good for u if you geuinely find Viet gals more attractive than Chinese gals.

I much prefer Chinese gals n I would be "Settling" if I go after Viet gals.

Have these Viet gals rejected u when u try to pick them on the streets?!!

Hi Bro,
personal experience with many china chicks working in KTV , materialistic, cunning . Language barrier of course none but i notice , in terms of meeting chicks sincerely like go out with you without having to talk about $$$ issues, Viet girls are best .

Those that I came across are fat liars of course that is before you show them the greens . Some are mighty sarcastic in their language too....

Cheers
Old 07-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanShan76 View Post

Hi Bro,
personal experience with many china chicks working in KTV , materialistic, cunning . Language barrier of course none but i notice , in terms of meeting chicks sincerely like go out with you without having to talk about $$$ issues, Viet girls are best .

Those that I came across are fat liars of course that is before you show them the greens . Some are mighty sarcastic in their language too....

Cheers
Bro ShanShan76,

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers!

Bro WB

From my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Hi bro WB, actually the gals are running from 1st to 3rd floors depending on the demand and request. At times, I discovered some quality ones on 2nd floor.

DC's quality has definitely dropped. The same applies to the singers - mostly CMI.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
bro WB,
are you a remisier?
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro marc5,

Yes, but all the gals sit in a large rm or standing just outside that rm on the 3rd fl. They r usually brought by mummies or customers to the other fls. If you hv a rm there, it's a lot closer to them.

Bro joekang,

I'm not, never was. I'm not gainfully employed n I don't work for anyone or any company/institution.

When I was in Gotham City, I used to get cold calls from brokers n boiler rm operators who would tell me if they had a "special situation" or stocks with potential 100% appreciation within a short time, would I be interested? I said, sure. Invariable they would call back in a few weeks w/ such a "special situation." But I never bought from them n these recommendations had mostly done poorly.

One broker called me many times. I asked, if all your stocks are very likely to double in 3 months why do u need to call me or anyone else? I then asked, if you're such a stock guru, how come you're not in the Forbes 400? His reply, how do u know I'm not in the Forbes 400?! I told him I shorted XYZ he previously recommended for a long position n made 40% in 2 months haha. I never heard from him again.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

I hv an outing to Tian An Men(TAM) 3rd fl, Havelock Rd, this coming Thursday happy hr. From 6PM until 9:40PM.

Pls cfm asap. I like to get 10-12 bros so that we can book a larger rm. Estimated expense per pax will be $65 to $80.

If you confirmed and don't cancel and don't show up I'll post ur nick here. You will hv caused every other bro to pay a bit more.

BTW, there WAS a 'bro' who confirmed n vanished recently like Flight MH 370. 'His' SBF nick is howdoido.

I last heard from 'him' 2 hrs prior to the start of the session. I'm praying that 'he' is still alive. But if 'he' is conscious, I feel sorry for 'him' for 'his' total lack of responsibility, trustworthiness, masculinity, self confidence/mastery...

A MAN's word is his bond.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, understand your feeling bro, I support your act.
Old 13-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Haha, understand your feeling bro, I support your act.
Bro, tks for ur support.

Cheers!

Good morning!

IMHO, the most attractive masculine trait is a man's confidence/boldness/mental toughness/self mastery. Become the MAN in the famous poem "IF."

The next most attractive trait? The quality of his deep voice of course. It reflects his testosterone level...

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...es-attractive/

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hey WB, any outing plan next week? Will like to join you in one.
Old 15-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hey WB, any outing plan next week? Will like to join you in one.
Will let u know asap. Pls PM ur ctc to me.

Cheers!

Good afternoon!

A man's deep voice is more attractive than good looks haha. According to researchers from the U.S. and Canada one of the features which attracts a woman to a man is a deep voice.

It seems a deep voice is even more appealing than a good physique or an attractive face..........................

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/09/26/30420.aspx

Women n many animal species are hard-wired over billions of yrs. It's in their genes. They are NOT consciously aware of its power.

If u combine your deep voice w/ the dominant tonality n the right words...sky is the limit.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jeremy Chiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro WB,

Just want to say that your thread is one of the best insights into manhood for me & serves as a profound guide on how to conduct my life.

Anybody would be fortunate to have you as a mentor.. ..

It would also be a privilege & honor to cheong wid you so do extend me an invite when possible. I shall endeavour to attend!!

I just have a quick question for you.

Have you considered widening your hunting ground? IMHO, your tastes tend to run into the Dongbei type of gals... .. In recent years, there have been a proliferation of Thai discos bringing in more China girls such as Central, Paragon, Pyramid & Lush... All with hot China chicks.. Why not change your spots & go to them, see if you can hook them up?

These Thai discos are almost like Gotham City's variant of strip clubs.. .. If you just stick to TAM or PC, buay sian meh? As you also mentioned, quality has been in a steady decline.. ..

Let me know your thoughts when convenient & as always, I defer to your esteemed counsel..

=D
Old 16-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Chiang View Post
Dear Bro WB,

Just want to say that your thread is one of the best insights into manhood for me & serves as a profound guide on how to conduct my life.

Anybody would be fortunate to have you as a mentor.. ..

It would also be a privilege & honor to cheong wid you so do extend me an invite when possible. I shall endeavour to attend!!

I just have a quick question for you.

Have you considered widening your hunting ground? IMHO, your tastes tend to run into the Dongbei type of gals... .. In recent years, there have been a proliferation of Thai discos bringing in more China girls such as Central, Paragon, Pyramid & Lush... All with hot China chicks.. Why not change your spots & go to them, see if you can hook them up?

These Thai discos are almost like Gotham City's variant of strip clubs.. .. If you just stick to TAM or PC, buay sian meh? As you also mentioned, quality has been in a steady decline.. ..

Let me know your thoughts when convenient & as always, I defer to your esteemed counsel..

=D
Bro Jeremy,

Thanks for ur encouraging words, but I'm a learner myself.

You're welcomed to join my outings.

Most of my BAO-ees hv not been Dongbei gals who tend to hv thicker bony frame.

I would be happy to go to any joints w/ u to find gals I like. I hv been to many different joints, including Thai disco n bars, and I hv been very disappointed.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .

Good afternoon!

There hv been so few gals of my type at TAM or elsewhere that I find a xiao ma more attractive!!

There were 7 bros for our outing to TAM HH on Thurs. We opened a new bttle. The expense per pax, including food, the new bttle, tips for waiters n mummy, was $70.

This xiao ma HT tried very hard to get gals for every bro haha. I failed to find a gal I like, despite going to the hall n adjacent large rm where the girls were standing n sitting many times.

After 8pm, I saw a tall n sexy gal in a black dress walking pass my rm. I quickly got on my feet n ran after her. She turned out to be someone I knew. In fact, she had agreed to be BY-ed but the deal wasn't consummated cuz she couldn't get her health testings on time. She was on a visitor pass n was leaving very soon. I booked her anyway. She will be back haha.

HT is a very good singer. She is quite pretty n has proportionate figure. The only major flaw? Her boobs are small.

Many bros may find my choice of gals inexplicable. The reason is that my preferred type of girls must hv a specific body proportions w/ small bony frame, which is much more important than natural facial beauty. And I also dislike facial features which may appear to hv been surgically altered. I hv lowered my height requirement recently.

BTW, my lao po's first cousin is a very pretty 22 yo SYT. Big, talking eyes. She arrived just last wk. I drove her to work at TAM a few days ago, after dinner w/ my lao po n several friends. She is abt 161, slim. I know she will hv many offers of BY soon. Otherwise, I may hv to BY her myself haha.

After HH, I went to 2nd fl to meet bros FA n J n their friends. It was strictly for business. Their mummy was also HT!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of

This is now one of my favourite threads to read. Bro Warbird, thanks for sharing your many experiences and insights. I would love to join one of your sessions once I am back from my overseas assignment. Cheers!
Old 18-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jeremy Chiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Alfonse, bro WB is a celebrity on SBF so cheonging with him is like cheonging with Andy Lau or Chow Yun Fatt.. ..

Bro WB, do let us know how to participate in your snatch-&-grab sexpeditions for KTV meismei nxt time..
Old 20-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

QUOTE=alfonse;11801834]This is now one of my favourite threads to read. Bro Warbird, thanks for sharing your many experiences and insights. I would love to join one of your sessions once I am back from my overseas assignment. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hi bro Alfonse,

Tks, I really love sharing. Pls join my outings on ur return.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Chiang View Post
bro Alfonse, bro WB is a celebrity on SBF so cheonging with him is like cheonging with Andy Lau or Chow Yun Fatt.. ..
Bro WB, do let us know how to participate in your snatch-&-grab sexpeditions for KTV meismei nxt time..
Hi bro Jeremy Chiang,

Hahaha...me a 'celebrity' on SBF? Like cheonging w/ Andy Lau n Chow Yun Fatt ? I'm speechless.

You will be very disappointed to know that I'm just a lao chee ko pek, hahaha. Fortunately, we don't need to look like Andy Lau to attract women. See my previous posts on looks.

Pls PM ur ctc number n I'll invite u to my outings next wk.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

I had a great outing to TAM the other day. There were 8 bros. Mummy HT was very sick with flu but came to work. I told her not to come. Every bro got a girl. The rm was a bit crowded. Actually np as the gal could sit on our laps.

The gal who sat w/ me was very fair n pretty, 23, 163. Flawless, silky smooth skin n nice curves. I kissed her hands, arms, neck, upper back (exposed)...but her calves a wee bit thicker than I like. Another bro expressed his liking for her.

Expense per pax, inclusive of food but not tips for girls, for 4 bros who had a claim to the 2/3 bttle: $25! And for 4 new bros: $60.

HT works like an indentured servant n, despite her flu, she had to work SH that nite...she looked haggard...she wants me to 照顾 her but she still must continue working as she is indebted to her da ma.

There is a bro K who was interested in a gal sitting w/ bro S. He couldn't get the right HP no from the mummy. He asked me to get it from bro S. I'm a bit hesitant. I'll do so only if bro S doesn't want to see her again.

Code of conduct for my outings: NO potong jalan, unless the bro clearly states that he doesn't want to see the girl again.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done bro WB,

Pls contact me for the next out going on Oct, it is still once a month.
Old 21-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro ShanShan76,

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers!

Bro WB

From my other thread:
Kinda agree.... as mentioned once again lah , just a very personal opinion . Perhaps the joint i went to got better luck from V girls than china ones. One thing that is true about china girls , they do look more stunning ..maybe chinese chinese mah . No language barrier somemore

So where do you usually hang out?"
Old 21-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
QUOTE=alfonse;11801834]This is now one of my favourite threads to read. Bro Warbird, thanks for sharing your many experiences and insights. I would love to join one of your sessions once I am back from my overseas assignment. Cheers!
Hi bro Alfonse,

Tks, I really love sharing. Pls join my outings on ur return.

Cheers!

Hi bro Jeremy Chiang,

Hahaha...me a 'celebrity' on SBF? Like cheonging w/ Andy Lau n Chow Yun Fatt ? I'm speechless.

You will be very disappointed to know that I'm just a lao chee ko pek, hahaha. Fortunately, we don't need to look like Andy Lau to attract women. See my previous posts on looks.

Pls PM ur ctc number n I'll invite u to my outings next wk.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

I had a great outing to TAM the other day. There were 8 bros. Mummy HT was very sick with flu but came to work. I told her not to come. Every bro got a girl. The rm was a bit crowded. Actually np as the gal could sit on our laps.

The gal who sat w/ me was very fair n pretty, 23, 163. Flawless, silky smooth skin n nice curves. I kissed her hands, arms, neck, upper back (exposed)...but her calves a wee bit thicker than I like. Another bro expressed his liking for her.

Expense per pax, inclusive of food but not tips for girls, for 4 bros who had a claim to the 2/3 bttle: $25! And for 4 new bros: $60.

HT works like an indentured servant n, despite her flu, she had to work SH that nite...she looked haggard...she wants me to 照顾 her but she still must continue working as she is indebted to her da ma.

There is a bro K who was interested in a gal sitting w/ bro S. He couldn't get the right HP no from the mummy. He asked me to get it from bro S. I'm a bit hesitant. I'll do so only if bro S doesn't want to see her again.

Code of conduct for my outings: NO potong jalan, unless the bro clearly states that he doesn't want to see the girl again.

Cheers!

Bro WB[/QUOTE]

Total damage per pax sounds reasonable leh .... can i join ??? hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1