The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need help with divorce

Hi all,

a friend is stuck in a very bad situation.

he married this malaysian ger last yr.. but when she recieved her pr status, she had a 180degree attitude change and started to be close to her male colleauge.

he ignored it at first..esp since they were not staying together after marriage. (no banquet.. cant bring her home)

then now, i think her new bf pressuring her to divorce my fren. and when i read his writ tt her lawyer handed him, i saw alot of lies. esp since, i know this ger very well.. she WAS a friend of mine before the marriage and during, until recently.

long story short. any advice? or any good or cheap lawyer that can help?

he doesnt really know what to do and just wants his money tt she owed him to be returned and finish this once and for all.

Thanks bros!!
Old 27-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Re: need help with divorce

If its a consensual divorce, just go ahead with it. This type of woman not worth it.

In regards to money. Its lost like his wife if he has no proof.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 27-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
If its a consensual divorce, just go ahead with it. This type of woman not worth it.

Ya I think money shd be goner for sure.
Old 27-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 12
sinthia90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinthia90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What money your friend still hoping to recover? He should be thankful if that girl never ask for huge alimony. All thanks to the Women's Charter.

You mention they not staying together. But she's a Malaysian. So, she rent her own place here? How's your friend sure she never steal eat if they're not staying together? Does your friend get sex from her?

I'm not sure if its still applicable. But maybe if your friend can somehow prove that she's not willing to fulfill her duty as a wife, he may apply to have the marriage annulled. But since its more than 1 year already, I'm not sure if still can be done.
Old 27-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light

if Pr is given to the malaysian lady ,i believe that they need to review and if tey divorce or something within 3-5 year the PR will be revoke dont code me i may be wrong check with Immigration
Old 27-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

If wanna play ah beng, tell the girl to return the money else all die together. Announce to police and ica tht it was a fake marriage for money since never stay together and nv consume marriage.

Wanna play gentleman, then forget the money get her sign the divc paper with no condition then go ica inform that both had already divorce and leave it to the authorities to do whatever they deemed necessary
Old 27-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought must be married for at least 3 years before you can divorce? With adultery and family violence being exception.
Old 27-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 12
sinthia90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinthia90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought must be married for at least 3 years before you can divorce? With adultery and family violence being exception.
The 3 years period you're talking about is 3 years separation before divorce confirm if either party don't agree to the divorce. Else, if both parties are agreeable to the divorce, then the entire process only take 9 - 12 months to finalized. This is assuming clean break with no child or asset fight.
Old 27-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Dear all

Please post your question here and I believe the response will be better.

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=40761

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 31-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

I had found out my ex wife just got married...however do I still need to pay maintenance to my children as she has care and control..
Old 31-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
supered88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
I had found out my ex wife just got married...however do I still need to pay maintenance to my children as she has care and control..
Hi Bro Surbana , i also going to go for a divorce ! Can i know the procedure?
Old 31-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Goldenking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
You can stop paying if you severe all ties with your kids.

However, there's no "good" deal like that.

You give up your citizenship and move to other countries, maybe that helps.

I suggest you could decrease it by counting every single bean.

The maintenance is for your children. Your flesh and blood.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yamsam123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also planning to divorce any kind soul willing to explain procedure with me? Married last than a year. Thanks bro and sis
Old 10-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post

if the woman wants a clean break .. not wanting to claim her shares of assests etc .. just ask your friend to sign the papers .. no lawyer is needed .. let her lawyer file the divorce papers and the interim judgement should be issued in a couple of weeks and then the final judgement

If there is a claim against your friends assets .. your pal will need a lawyer

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 10-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAsh View Post
if the woman wants a clean break .. not wanting to claim her shares of assests etc .. just ask your friend to sign the papers .. no lawyer is needed .. let her lawyer file the divorce papers and the interim judgement should be issued in a couple of weeks and then the final judgement

If there is a claim against your friends assets .. your pal will need a lawyer
settled. he say he can finally heave a sigh of relieve. as per all ur advices, have asked him to forgo the money.

say he will never marry again. haha.. lets see how long tt lasts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1