The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sexy Horny Fantastic Figure PRC Gem found(D cup with pics)

hi bros, guess its time for me to contribute here... This gal needs help from bros here to earn money cos she wants to get her work permit to get a normal job here. I'm helping her with this FR cos I think its a good thing she wants to get a normal job and also she's a real good fuck. Normally I don't write FRs on WLs cos always after shootin out sperm, I feel the money is wasted... And I could tell most of them don't really enjoy the sex and just doin it for the sake of money. But I don't feel that way after fuckin her, that's why I think its worth the effort to write this FR.

This is my virgin FR so bear with me if I make any mistakes.

I was driving around GL after a session after returning from gf's house which is near GL and decided to go rounding around there to see chabor. Saw her big boobs bouncing as she walked and as I passed her, she gave me a smile(she has a really nice smile) and signalled me to stop. Didn't stop as I just released and drove forward. However, something about her made me decide to U-turn back to find her. So I got lucky she was still walking and I signalled to her to wait while I parked my car by the side and she came over.

Me: "Ni yao zou qu na li?"
She: "Wo zhen zai hui jia"
Me: "Fang gong le mah?"
She: "Ni shuo ne?" while giving me a tiko look at the same time
Me: "Wo gang chu er yi.. Ke yi pei wo liao yi xia mah?"
Her: "Hao ah"

So both of us stood beside my car and talked for 45 mins... Nothing happened on that day and I went home.

Next day my mind was filled with images of her bouncing boobs and decided to up her. I called her and straight away picked her up and off to 81.

Started by hugging her from behind while she was putting her bags down on the table and start giving her licks on her neck. She got a little shocked and started to moan and was lookin back at me in the mirror. Didi started to stand and could she was horny by her facial expresson and her ass began to rub my didi thru our clothes. And so turned her around and continued attacking her neck for 5 mins and I said to bath first.

So I undress her while still lickin her neck and seeing her in her very sexy bra and panties(see below for the pics) made me wanna nosebleed. Now when I think of this when writing this FR made my didi stand up liao. Bathing was quick as I told her to wash my didi only as I just bathed. Actually I was too horny and I wanted to fuck her fast.

She laid down on the bed and I started my mouth attack on her boobs and her nipples. She has very sensitive nipples and keeps giving out loud moans when lickin her nipple. Boobs feel 100% real and natural, soft and sags just a little bit due to the sheer size and weight. My hands went down to roam at her clit and I found that she has quite a big clit and it's already swollen and hard, just like a mini didi. Got aroused by that and her too, since she was giving moans of pleasure when stroking her clit gently.

After enough play with her boobs, turned around and she started her attack on my chest, nipples and slowly down to my dick, lickin it slowly by teasin me, and then slowly down to my balls, and my didi was super hard liao. Its been a long time since someone made my didi so hard. And she finally engulfed it down in her mouth while I was playin with her boobs. Her bbbj skill is very good... Not too hard and not too soft cos sometimes too hard will make you harder to erect and too soft will cos u to have no feeling.

Opened my okamoto and passed one to her. She capped it and I turned her around and fucked her missionary. She began to moan louder and louder and i could feel her cummin after about 2 mins of fuckin and grabbing my hands tightly when she cummed and her face was all tensed up. Her hands went to my butt and was pushing me harder into her. Enough of missionary, changed to cowgal position and she came 2 or 3 times whle rocking forwards and backwards.

She looked tired and I took over in the scissor leg position and she moaned super loud in this position cos the penetration is deeper. "Aaarrrggghhh, wo shou bu liao le. Aaarrrggghhh... " She came again and I told her I'm about to cum too. So changed to doggie and pumped her hard and fast. By this time, I could she's already so shiok from the facial reflection in the mirror that she couldn't even utter a sound. Told her I'm gonna and she grabbed my hand tightly which was on her ass and turned around and looked at me with the shiok face and when I saw that, I got even more buay tahan and I shot my big load into the okamoto. It was a super big load in which the sperm was shootin out at least 10 times and I could feel the poor okamoto gettin filled with my babies. And all this while, she was using her pussy to squeeze more babies out from my dick and giving me the shiok face.

I turned around and laid down to rest and when she saw the condom, she said "Wah... Zem me zhe me duo ar?" Told her it was all thanks to her.

After bathing together, left 81 and told her I would contact her again.

Name: Yutong
Height: about 170-172
Weight: about 50 - 55 kg
Looks: 8/10 my kind of gal(between SYT and MILF, should be considered feminine to me, but i think most bros would consider her to belong to MILF cat)
Body: 9/10 (look at the pics yourself)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (soft, tender and juicy D cups, very nice to suck)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Nicely trimmed little triangle with no smell)
BJ: 9/10(She may not do BBBJ... according to her, depends on her and chemistry with the guy)
Fingering: Outside only
FJ: 9/10 (not many gals can make me cum this much)
Frenching: dunno... never try but don't think she allow
Anal: Na
Attitude: 9/10 (never had anything rejected by her so far, maybe cos i never demand anything)
Operating Area: Changi 81
Damage: 100/1/1

Actually what happened in this FR happened about a year ago when I first know her. Since then I have been rtf her for quite a number of times. She has just came back to sg and wants to earn more money during this trip here and has asked me for help. She has agreed for me to post her private pics here for bros to see as requested by me.

She is a very nice lady and bros here pls treat her well.

Hope bros here will forgive me cos although its my first FR, I will only pass out her contact after I have done the screening. She is a nice person and I don't wish for her to get into any trouble.

P.S She's charging quite high since she has to take cab to and fro. Bros here should expect not to see her in that particular set of bra and gstring in the pics as it was a b'day present from me. She said it's for my eyes only. Also, I am not her OKT.

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Forty7/2.jpg
http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Forty7/1.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 02-12-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

Re: Sexy Horny Fantastic Figure PRC Gem found(D cup with pics)

Sorry bros.. forgot to mentioned that she don't provide AR/AJ/CIM. Condom is a must too. No SM pls.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, nice find but at the current competitive market for PRC, hope business will be good for her at that pricing.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Samster

Contacts have been given out to about 10 bros..

Those who tried her pls try to post FR on her.

I apologise to all who have not received her contact cos some bros here failed the screening...
Old 04-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
eddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first my say thank you to bro. Rexell for yutong contact, call her yesterday but she is busy with her personnel work, so make appointment for today, so after work quickly pick her up at her residence as it was raining cat & dog yet she did not areoplane me.
over view report
height: 170
look: 9/10
body: 9.5/10
boobs: 10/10
pussy: 9/10
bj: 9.5/10
fj: 9.5/10
attitude: 11/10
damage: $100/-
brother who want to see her get contact from bro rexell as she is not a street walker
Old 05-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Arranged to meet MsYutong last night.Picked her up and proceed to arranged place.
She is tall.Same level.First item I noticed.Beautiful eyes honest.Sweet looking girl vey much better than picture by TS.
Figure model quality.Can be Taipei gal.Also can be Tokyo gal.Not PRC look. Can even be KL gal.Wears a pair of short and black tees.Deep cleavage with 34D boobs in a slim body what more can you ask..Mouth watering really.The problem here is how long can little bro hold out.I have a dreaded feeling that I can end up with premature EJ once she is bare.Nose bleed again.
She already ready for me on bed with towel wrapped over her voluptous chest.She pulls me towards her and began necking me.Bro already steamed.No need BJ for fear that it will expire itself before the main course.I capped quickly and do the mission once a awhile take a breather for her chest.Slim neck voluptous chest broad hips.You're really fucking a movie star.( Does she look like Michelle from HK).Her soft moans are a big turn on.
I haven't have such a good fuck for so long.She is too hot for me to hold out to try other positions.When she rides me her pussy was real tight.Little bro already begging to let out.Mission completed.
Damn shiok!

Summary
Origin:Shenyang
height: 170
look: 9/10----->9.5 (during action time)
body: 9.5/10----->10/10(during action time)
boobs: 34D.100% soft and genuine.10/10----->10.5 if cowgal position with her on top.
pussy: 9/10----->10/10 if she on top.
bj: no need.Too steamed.Nose bleed already.
fj: 10.5/10 for me.
attitude GFE: 10/10 +++
damage: $100/- and tips+++
RTF:Very soon.My type.

I believe our TS have good taste.

Last edited by DRSG; 05-12-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
_bOOb_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy_bOOb_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

really nice boobs on that little frame.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop View Post
Bro, nice find but at the current competitive market for PRC, hope business will be good for her at that pricing.
Hope fully i see ur FR 1st before i move my move
Old 05-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Bro lightning if TS have given her ctc to you dont wait for more FR before you strike.Just released your lightning ASAP.Just do it!
Old 05-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cactaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many many many thanks to Bro Rexell for Yutong's contact. Like earlier post said, once I saw the picture rush to pm for contact and release lightning. D cup lovers should not miss this gem before she has to leave.

look: 9/10
body: 9/10 (great to be bonking a slim tall big breasted girl again)
boobs: 9/10 (Real! Real!)
pussy: 9.5/10 (tight and hot)
bj: 8/10 (good technique but with cap, not a deal breaker tho)
fj: 9.5/10
attitude: 10/10
damage: $100/-
RTF: Yes
Old 05-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icestorm14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Private Message: Re: mind sharing
Yesterday, 04:32 AM
Rexell
Samster Join Date: Oct 2005
My Reputation:Points: 126 / Power: 4

Re: mind sharing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestorm14
Hi

Do u mind sharing Yutong contacts?

thanks!

Bro

I told about this site and her requirements were at least an FR, and a decent number of points. Maybe u can gimme a reason to convince her?

If you don't want to share, fine with me. Don't talk like you "own" her. Such a disgracing manner. Haiz
Is this forum all about building points? Pple are starting to be obsessed by it
Old 05-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Won't be anytime soon this month my damage too high and have yet to have any intention to try out this lady now waiting to see if getting any year end bonus before making my move But as a guide for myself anyone looks better than Lyn poh warrant at least a 8 to me. 6 to me is presentable but probably won't rtf unless she score high in service department.

Last edited by makop; 05-12-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestorm14 View Post

I told about this site and her requirements were at least an FR, and a decent number of points. Maybe u can gimme a reason to convince her?

If you don't want to share, fine with me. Don't talk like you "own" her. Such a disgracing manner. Haiz
Is this forum all about building points? Pple are starting to be obsessed by it
Do I talk like I own her, or is your understanding of English too poor to understand what at least an FR, AND a decent number of points means? I didn't ask u to give me a reason to convince me. Its to convince HER, meaning I will relay whatever ur reason to her. And if she says ok, then I will pass it to u.

I said the last sentence because I respect her and I wanted to help u get her contact. I didn't expect to be flamed by you.

Now you are the one asking for a favor. Not me asking from you. You did not fulfill requirements set so I gave you another chance by telling u to give a reason. You don't, and yet you flame me.

Who is the one who disgraces himself?
Old 06-12-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop View Post
Won't be anytime soon this month my damage too high and have yet to have any intention to try out this lady now waiting to see if getting any year end bonus before making my move But as a guide for myself anyone looks better than Lyn poh warrant at least a 8 to me. 6 to me is presentable but probably won't rtf unless she score high in service department.

Beauty is in the eye of the behoider and one more.One man's meat is another's poison.
Bro makop.Lynn poh no fight with Yutong lah believe me.Looks figure GFE...
Old 06-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sexwonderller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro please send mi her contact thank alot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1