The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

initially wanted to get 1 gal in dome 1 but suddenly OKT closed shop
den I wanted to try some PRC FL in a long time but literally none are responding while i was in GL, not sure if its wind big..

so i drop by the legal houses and took a stroll

when i previously look at the pix of the 8 newcomers w.o makeup, none really piqued my interest unlike the previous batch
today went to recce personally and one gal caught my attention

also the house has extended next door... apparently those rooms are nicer to me lol..

FR for G88

looks – 7 (silicon nose, looks abit sian sian at first but grows on me.. thereafter i felt she looks like a chinese... if only she could lose that thai tann..)
Boobs – 8 (original 36C soft gravity defying boobs with dark nipples)
Body – 7 (got small tummy.. tattoos on both bum areas. she about 165 to 167, probably the tallest gal in the house, if not the tallest of this new batch)
BJ - ?? (did not happen...some hot kissing and frenching took place and led to FJ)
FJ - 7 (abit green to me tho she said she has worked in TW before. good rider to me)
GFE – 6 (needs improvement. i feel she is abit shy. maybe still need some time)
Service - 6 (sop at most or maybe i have yet to discover them. limited english. she can understand and utter some words of chinese but dont expect a conversation with it)
RTF - maybe as i felt i have not uncovered her fully

Last edited by GN007SG; 28-11-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
initially wanted to get 1 gal in dome 1 but suddenly OKT closed shop
den I wanted to try some PRC FL in a long time but literally none are responding while i was in GL, not sure if its wind big..

so i drop by the legal houses and took a stroll

when i previously look at the pix of the 8 newcomers w.o makeup, none really piqued my interest unlike the previous batch
today went to recce personally and one gal caught my attention

also the house has extended next door... apparently those rooms are nicer to me lol..

FR for G88

looks – 7 (silicon nose, looks abit sian sian at first but grows on me.. thereafter i felt she looks like a chinese... if only she could lose that thai tann..)
Boobs – 8 (original 36C soft gravity defying boobs with dark nipples)
Body – 7 (got small tummy.. tattoos on both bum areas. she about 165 to 167, probably the tallest gal in the house, if not the tallest of this new batch)
BJ - ?? (did not happen...some hot kissing and frenching took place and led to FJ)
FJ - 7 (abit green to me tho she said she has worked in TW before. good rider to me)
GFE – 6 (needs improvement. i feel she is abit shy. maybe still need some time)
Service - 6 (sop at most or maybe i have yet to discover them. limited english. she can understand and utter some words of chinese but dont expect a conversation with it)
RTF - maybe as i felt i have not uncovered her fully
i think the boobs alone is worth to try. Thanks for the FR.

so the viewing is same or at the extended area ? 2 viewing area now ?
Old 30-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
i think the boobs alone is worth to try. Thanks for the FR.

so the viewing is same or at the extended area ? 2 viewing area now ?
same viewing area
that day i went got many gals there, the "sofa" not enuff for this house now lol
with the addition of this batch, i think they have about 16gals now?

the extend area solely rooms for session, even the exit/entrance is blocked
Old 30-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
same viewing area
that day i went got many gals there, the "sofa" not enuff for this house now lol
with the addition of this batch, i think they have about 16gals now?

the extend area solely rooms for session, even the exit/entrance is blocked
wow !! 16 girls !! looks like many of them have to up their game or risk losing customers.
Old 30-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Simple maths I do nia la lol

Previously left 5 gal
Den 3 new came
Now 8

That why need to expand house lol
Old 02-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Thanks to bro G, decided to check her out.
So lucky she happens to be in the tank when i stepped in.

5 to 8 girls in the line up. And like bro G, she is the most appealing to me. Since boobs already verified real , no need think so much liao.

I can say her figure damn solid In that simple but figure hugging dress, accentuating all her curves....she's the type who will make men do a double take when she walks down the street. She is a very good candidate to play dress sexy sexy...look like I may I have do some shopping at zara again lol. she's tall for a thai but should be shorter than G20...probably 166 to 168. shortie francesca would probably say she is very tall lol...she would be considered voluptous.

Quite playful in shower. When she need to go toilet, she wrapped herself in that tiny towel to go out...wow really look hot wrapped in that towel due to her figure n height..I hardly seen any girl look that good wrapped in a towel. could be that tiny towel... Lol

Slight tummy but I m fine with that. So buay gum bro bonk liao.

Service wise. ..disappointed after having tried g73 at 66a . At least 88 is better that g20 wtf. Lol.

in terms of looks and figure, she is totally my type....but......something seems to be missing....not sure if it;s her tattoo....but i can say that they are very tastefully done compared to many which simply looks gaudy. she could be a bit too "smooth" ....she's the kind who can be very good at KC type, act sexy and seduce you and stroke your ego, very dangerous. her room has no mirrors, otherwise not sure if she will keep admiring at herself in the mirror like G20 lol.

I like chatting with her good candidate to practice my thai...will probably return to see if she can be a long term fuck.

Last edited by strikeback44; 02-12-2018 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:

Slight tummy but I m fine with that. So buay gum bro bonk liao. .
5555 .. u kno me very well...
i wld prefer 81...but then enh...haiz...
but g88 really busty... C?
Old 02-12-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
my size measuring quite accurate one leh

u tried 81 liao huh? yea heard from kaki is hard type but i think she also quite popular, only seen her once in the fish tank
Old 02-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
my size measuring quite accurate one leh

u tried 81 liao huh? yea heard from kaki is hard type but i think she also quite popular, only seen her once in the fish tank
i think i saw G81 from the back when i came out....looks sexy from the back, slim slim type...but boobs hard like F. is she quite tan skin ?
Old 02-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
you go see for yourself.

Her nickname is not call MILK for nothing.

One of the best real C cup I have seen for a cat 50 in awhile since 2030 G9
Old 02-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her nickname is not call MILK for nothing.
woahh ..
Old 02-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

But she not fair like milk la lol
Old 02-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
the pehpek one is g69...
shes got my idea body type... like viet19 S figure...solid tautt tummi... but oso.. haiz.. enhc
Old 02-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
she is not that dark lah...considered fair for thai...maybe slightly darker than G18 ??? skin not very smooth though...cassano sure no like....

i like her bob hair style (quite popular now), reminds me of uma thurman in pulp fiction...lol
Old 02-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she is not that dark lah...considered fair for thai...maybe slightly darker than G18 ??? skin not very smooth though...cassano sure no like....

i like her bob hair style (quite popular now), reminds me of uma thurman in pulp fiction...lol
Mom or non mom?
Skin can use moisturiser.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1