The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
I believe this question is common to you

"When can I have sex with you"
Most common question top 3:

when can we meet up?

do u have wechat?

want to write our story together?
Old 31-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
Most common question top 3:

when can we meet up?

do u have wechat?

want to write our story together?
I am sure "got photo?" is up there among the top few questions
Old 31-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysalone View Post
I am sure "got photo?" is up there among the top few questions
Yep, that one too!
Old 31-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Can continue the stories since I doubt I have luck than reading from you.
Old 31-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

like your story, please continue!
Old 01-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Today I am going to slack at hm! get ready for update!!!

Happy new year!
Old 01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today I am going to slack at hm! get ready for update!!!

Happy new year!
Welcome back, lovely little shirley ! ...Happy New Year to u !...Me now rushing to supermarket to buy snacks, chocs & ice creams to get ready to read yr next sexciting update !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

happy new year! waiting for updates!
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Welcome back, lovely little shirley ! ...Happy New Year to u !...Me now rushing to supermarket to buy snacks, chocs & ice creams to get ready to read yr next sexciting update !
kekeke you so bad. Don't tease me by copying Mr Tan la!
Old 01-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kekeke you so bad. Don't tease me by copying Mr Tan la!
No lah, sis...i not bad or copying lah cos i m oso another Mr Tan mah...so it just sounds so lovely to call u tat mah..ok lor, if u dun like, then next time dun call u tat lor...my apologies

Old 01-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, sis...i not bad or copying lah cos i m oso another Mr Tan mah...so it just sounds so lovely to call u tat mah..ok lor, if u dun like, then next time dun call u tat lor...my apologies
eeeek~ u also Mr Tan ah? Then the story all got mention Mr Tan, then how u imagine?

"umm... umm... umm..." I started to moan with Mr Tan's cock in my mouth as the pleasure of playing with my pussy while sucking off Mr Tan began to become too much for me to endure.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Wabbitjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay at home and wait for updates
Old 01-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
eeeek~ u also Mr Tan ah? Then the story all got mention Mr Tan, then how u imagine?

"umm... umm... umm..." I started to moan with Mr Tan's cock in my mouth as the pleasure of playing with my pussy while sucking off Mr Tan began to become too much for me to endure.
Of cos lah, like all Mr Tans reading...wat else can i do but to imagine you doing all those naughty things to me lor & vice versa ....so enjoyable bbbj i got from you, T.Q dear little shirley !! ...hehe...no lah, just kidding only lah...then when u cannot endure, wat happens to u dear sis ??

Old 01-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5498 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of cos lah, like all Mr Tans reading...wat else can i do but to imagine you doing all those naughty things to me lor & vice versa ....so enjoyable bbbj i got from you, T.Q dear little shirley !! ...hehe...no lah, just kidding only lah...then when u cannot endure, wat happens to u dear sis ??
Wow Rickey ! Very sexciting, right ? You must be in heavens reading and imagining this pretty sis doing those forbidden things to you ! Seems like real to you !! Envy you, must change our surname, then may be we can imagine the same like you
Old 01-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mr Tan's sad sex part 8

Previously: I was kneeling down in front of Mr Tan holding his cock head with my right hand as I lick his shaft from bottom to top with my slender tongue, my left hand sneak into my panties to rub my pussy...

My fingers rub at my clitoris vigorously making my pussy very wet. The blowjob also made me more horny and wet. I get wet from blowjob because I get to look up at the man I am blowing and enjoy their satisfied facial expression, their expression is the best compliment for my skill at giving blowjob. Mr Tan place his hand on the back of my head to shove his cock deeper into my mouth as I have once again suck his cock into my mouth."umm... umm... umm..." I started to moan with Mr Tan's cock in my mouth as the pleasure of playing with my pussy while sucking off Mr Tan began to become too much for me to endure. I took Mr Tan's cock out of my mouth with my right hand and then began to stroke his shaft intensely using his cock head to rub at my tongue with my open mouth wide while keeping eye contact with Mr Tan while his hand was brushing through my hair and occasionally caressing my cheek.

I took Mr Tan's cock back into my mouth again wanting to make him cum with my skillful blowjob. Bobbing my head up and down I gently push Mr Tan's hand away from my head and place both my hands on my knees. I was blowing Mr Tan hands free now with my eyes looking up at his face while I suck him kneeling down. Groaning and moaning Mr Tan suddenly lean backward causing his cock to slip out of my sucking mouth. I lean forward to continue the blowjob as I thought Mr Tan stepped back accidentally but he place his hands on my shoulders to stop me and said , "lovely little Shirley, please stop please stop. I almost shoot just now, I am old already cannot take such excitement. One night only can cum once so much endure" Mr Tan then slip his hands under my bald armpit to lift me up and place me on the sofa again.

I sat on the sofa and Mr Tan use both his hands to tug my legs so that my crotch was just at the edge of the sofa. Mr Tan then began using his right hand to rub at my pussy through my thin cotton panties while his left hand was busy grabbing and massaging my boobs. "uh..." I moaned again. As if cued by my moan Mr Tan's left hand stopped playing with my boobs and went to assist his right hand with my pussy. Without removing my panties his left hand he push my cotton panties aside so that his right hand can have more access to it.For the first time of the night Mr Tan saw my bare pussy... Mr Tan started by using his finger tip of his four fingers to rub my clit gently while occasionally parting my pussy lips to rub the inner area of my pussy. "ah... ah... ah..." I started to squirm and moan with the increase attention given to my small pussy. Mr Tan slip his right middle finger into my tight love juice soaked pussy.

Me: I want... I want... more....

Mr Tan: But you are so small... just two fingers okay?

Mr Tan slot his index finger and middle finger into me and began fingering me.

Me: AH!.... very big... your fingers very thick... and big...

I started to grab and squeeze my own boobs uncontrollably as Mr Tan finger me. I look at Mr Tan fingering me and saw that love juice was gushing out of my pussy onto Mr Tan's hand and sofa, my face was feeling very hot and Mr Tan noticed.

Mr Tan: lovely little Shirley why your face so red, you shy that Mr Tan is fingering you ah?

Mr Tan increase the tempo of his fingers going in and out of my pussy as he asked me the question.

Me: mm... mm...

A silent agreement was all I could muster.

Mr Tan: your panties soak with your love juice already. I help you remove.

Mr Tan remove his fingers from my pussy to slip his hands under my bunched up skirt, grab the edge of my cotton panties and slip it off my legs. Feeling shy I close my legs together and covered my boobs with my small hands which were barely able to cover much of my C cup boobs. Mr Tan place both his hands on my knee and he pried open my legs. Mr Tan then move towards me half squatting with his cock inline with my pussy. I knew what Mr Tan wanted and I whispered meekly to Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1