The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post

No RTM for me as I think her massage and services are so so but if bro wants a pretty girl to just do hj without much actions, she's the one.
This is quite common among MLs who don't enjoy the experience of servicing and being serviced. I skip these. A pity as she has the chubby looks I dig.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha visited her few days back and she indeed sounds very homesick. Though she didn't mention when, she seems to be planning to leave within the next 1 month. There were discussions awhile ago about her services offered so my expectations were kept low.

In summary she got the gnd look but service is only limited to touching her boobs and not nipple. Will lie next to you after awhile for hj but cannot touch much either. Haha never experience a silent session before as the MLs I visited so far will do a bit of soft moan. Haha finally experienced this and felt something is missing.

No RTM for me as I think her massage and services are so so but if bro wants a pretty girl to just do hj without much actions, she's the one.
Quote:
Haha think so too and seems fresh. Oh well, pity that she doesn't allow much for my session and feels that she doesn't like this method of quick money. If she allows a bit more access, she probably get more returning customers
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Hahaha i full grasp those lovely lumps and use my palm to circle her nipples. Still feels good but the quietness of the entire process does take a little of the fun away.
I was contemplating between visiting her or Tong Tong since I will be in that area. Hope I made the right choice. Haha.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I was contemplating between visiting her or Tong Tong since I will be in that area. Hope I made the right choice. Haha.
Bro depends on what u want ? I beleive tongtong have more gfe n playability compared to guaiguai
Old 26-02-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Bro depends on what u want ? I beleive tongtong have more gfe n playability compared to guaiguai
Good to know. As much as Guai Guai’s face and boobs sound enticing, I value playability more than the other attributes.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Which tongtong? Slg got 2 i think
Old 26-02-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Which tongtong? Slg got 2 i think
This:
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/
Old 26-02-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

I see. Will be seeing her soon. Looking forward.
Do let us know how your session went.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Guai Guai last week.

Really pretty, hj was slow and she suited it to my linking. Limited roaming, can tell she doesnt really like to be touched much.

Rtm: No

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-02-2024 at 06:51 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/huan-le-dou-massage/

went to "commando" the faceless ml.

need to 请教 some bros here, i suspect that she is xiao xi that i think has been in sg for quite some time. will require some bros that has visited to confirm this. small tattoo on the upper right of her chest. her face resembles the photos i've seen of xiao xi's past listing. can't confirm as i have never visited xiaoxi. (maybe xiaoxi is not the name as well, working off of memory here) but i feel that HLD is very "familiar" looking.

didn't question her on it just felt that she looked familiar, she mentioned that she has been here for a week+, first time in sg but i'm a little doubtful as she doesnt feel very "green" from her initial hj skills + the resemblance

looks - more to "cute" rather than your typical beauty, wont reject. likely mid to late 20s

massage - nothing to shout about typical vanilla ml standard.

service - was expecting a better experience as at the start she had variations in her hj. twist and turns but became a very mechanical end. didn't reject my 4g roaming but angled herself in a way that i didn't have much access/couldn't properly reach.

all in all, nothing to shout about. personally will not rtm, still trying to find the one that can get my gears revving like dongbei

tried this ml recently. indeed she is the ml previously listed as xiaoxi as i have visited her before. service level is good, decent massage and can chat well. only downside is overall time spent is a bit short at about 45 min including showering twice.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Visited Guai Guai last week.

Really pretty, hj was slow and she suited it to my linking. Limited roaming, can tell she doesnt really like to be touched much.

Rtm: No
Limited sensual, doesn't like to be touched, cannot massage well, makes me wonder what is she doing in this line of work? And what are customers paying her $120 an hour for?

Would any company pay a staff $120 an hour for doing very little, moreover for whatever little she does, she doesn't do it well? Plus she sets her preference on the type of work she does.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Limited sensual, doesn't like to be touched, cannot massage well, makes me wonder what is she doing in this line of work? And what are customers paying her $120 an hour for?

Would any company pay a staff $120 an hour for doing very little, moreover for whatever little she does, she doesn't do it well? Plus she sets her preference on the type of work she does.
Can survive from her many regulars due to her looks
Old 26-02-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bignehneh01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do not visit this PAN.
Her URL is https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=975508

Her service fuck up to the max.
I want to go toilet pee then she comment that i go only 1x, not 2x(which i already paid for)
Still says i go back. Make me no mood to continue.

I feedback to OKT and he seems doing nothing.

This is a hopless stable.
Please do not visit them.
Totally wasting of $$$.
Old 26-02-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Can survive from her many regulars due to her looks
Is she that pretty though? Or is it because of the weak competition in this period right after cny?
Old 26-02-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Good looks only, can take it very far for some bros.
Then again beauty lies in the imagination and reality. Maybe the kink is in imagining forcing a pretty girl to hj for you unwillingly.
The girls also know they can just sell looks and money still come.

For me, my electrified moment was with XXB some time ago. Even though vanilla, I was in ecstasy when just by looking at her servicing me.
Sot tio release also further

else playability is more important for me.
Old 26-02-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I never kena aeroplane. Sometimes it could be just peak period, some get bumped off the flight. Really missed Nat lah.
me had a session mutually agreed to postpone then she retired again, lol..... waiting for her return...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1