The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BoringLife88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clearance of STD

Hi,

Basically I am 16 days after exposure with a commercial sex worker. I had no symptoms until now. I did a test on day 2 after exposure which all came back to be negative. For the start, I did doubt the accuracy of the test but my doctor told me it is accurate. However I was told to do a HIV test 3 months down the road for a reassurance.

Hence my question here is, other than HIV what's my possibilities of getting any STD with my current situation.

I am still worried sick. I need help or advise on this or anyone with experience like mine.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clearance of STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringLife88 View Post

Hence my question here is, other than HIV what's my possibilities of getting any STD with my current situation.
As long as you are sexually active, there is a good chance that you will have been exposed to the HPV (genital warts) and HSV1/HSV2 viruses.

Condoms offer little or no protection against these infections as they are transmitted via skin to contact in areas that are not protected by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.

However, since these infections are so widespread and many people do not experience any symptoms, my advice is not to worry about it unless symptoms develop.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

I agree with boss.. Even if you visit massage ladies only.. There's no escape..
Old 05-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DoctorVChia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

Basically I am 16 days after exposure with a commercial sex worker. I had no symptoms until now. I did a test on day 2 after exposure which all came back to be negative. For the start, I did doubt the accuracy of the test but my doctor told me it is accurate. However I was told to do a HIV test 3 months down the road for a reassurance.

I am still worried sick. I need help or advise on this or anyone with experience like mine.
Hi bro,

1) What test did you do on "day 2 after exposure?"
2) What kind of "exposure" did you have with the commercial sex worker (CSW)?
3) What symptoms do you have?
4) An STI screen on day 2 after exposure wouldn't detect plenty of potential bugs (IMHO).

Best to consult a doctor.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVChia View Post
Hi bro,

1) What test did you do on "day 2 after exposure?"
2) What kind of "exposure" did you have with the commercial sex worker (CSW)?
3) What symptoms do you have?
4) An STI screen on day 2 after exposure wouldn't detect plenty of potential bugs (IMHO).

Best to consult a doctor.
Hi I had unprotected sex with a lady at a massage parlor.
I have no symptoms at all. I did consult the doctor who did a full Sad screening for me and he claims my result are accurate as they have their own ways of detecting it.
So how true or accurate is that.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
As long as you are sexually active, there is a good chance that you will have been exposed to the HPV (genital warts) and HSV1/HSV2 viruses.

Condoms offer little or no protection against these infections as they are transmitted via skin to contact in areas that are not protected by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.

However, since these infections are so widespread and many people do not experience any symptoms, my advice is not to worry about it unless symptoms develop.
The thing is I have no symptoms and the test shows negative on day 2 so how accurate is this with regards to herpes.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Hi Boringlife,

I understand that you did a full STD screening on day 2 after exposure. IMHO, that is not conclusive for most STDs (i.e. day 2 after exposure) as it is done too early.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thing is I have no symptoms and the test shows negative on day 2 so how accurate is this with regards to herpes.
Were you tested for Herpes?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Were you tested for Herpes?
Yes everything was negative. Why?
Old 06-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Means you very lucky.. But hope you heed the advices here and be safe..
Old 07-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Yes everything was negative. Why?
Because it is too early to test for Herpes after just a couple of weeks via a blood test. If you have just been infected, it takes some time before antibodies show up in the blood.

The accurate tests are those which make use of the discharges from active herpes sores. ie viral culture, viral antigen test, or PCR test.

If you don't have any symptoms, these tests cannot be performed.

Old 08-08-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Because it is too early to test for Herpes after just a couple of weeks via a blood test. If you have just been infected, it takes some time before antibodies show up in the blood.

The accurate tests are those which make use of the discharges from active herpes sores. ie viral culture, viral antigen test, or PCR test.

If you don't have any symptoms, these tests cannot be performed.
Looking at what you say. Is one month sufficient for a good blood test?

Furthermore if I am 3 weeks after exposure and I have no symptoms at all, can I spread the virus?
Old 08-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Furthermore if I am 3 weeks after exposure and I have no symptoms at all, can I spread the virus?
I don't have the answers to these questions. Let's wait for a qualifed doctor to respond.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Concerning herpes testing, here's your answer:

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/20...ts-for-herpes/

Blood tests for HSV IgG antibodies take 3-6 months to turn positive after exposure because it takes 3-6 months for your body to make IgG antibodies in response to an infection.

HSV PCR testing is accurate, but you need to have herpes lesions for a swab to be taken.

See a doctor to get specific advice.
Old 08-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVChia View Post
Concerning herpes testing, here's your answer:

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/20...ts-for-herpes/

Blood tests for HSV IgG antibodies take 3-6 months to turn positive after exposure because it takes 3-6 months for your body to make IgG antibodies in response to an infection.

HSV PCR testing is accurate, but you need to have herpes lesions for a swab to be taken.

See a doctor to get specific advice.
Apparently I seen a Doctor and he told me at the one month mark a blood test result would be rather conclusive but somehow rather information everywhere is just different which makes me suspicious.

Furthermore I am almost 3 weeks after exposure and I have no symptoms at all. Hence the Doctor claim I am most likely to be safe but again I am still suspicious as all the information varies so much.

So I am quite lost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1