The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Stay safe guys. There’s one ML that stay in B area gotten the COVID positive

Oh damn.

I think both ml and customer must wear mask at all times now.

Or just use hand liao.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This source is from the ML WeChat group.. I heard from my regulars. U may double check with ur Regular to be true
Guess its hello right hand for now....
Old 05-08-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
I remembered this lady , her massage, bbbj + AR is comparable with AnAn, just that her looks and figure not there. But her service is definitely same standard

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/xiao-qi-massage/
I'd say they are roughly the same physical standard. AA is not really a looker (attractive though) and I like XQ's demure looks. YMMV of cos. Agree AA has the better body but not by that much.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With Delta it's bound to happen.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

next area for AV to clamp down and now all chua sai want to find out which one. reminds of the STD saga last time.

stay safe and go get a test kit
Old 05-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Shouldn’t come as a surprise seeing the number of unlinked each day right.. lol
Old 05-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Can u verify this news.
This is very serious if its true.
Just texted my regular. She confirmed the news is spreading in their we chat group.
Bros who visited ML in B area recently, you know what to do..

Stay safe guys..
Old 05-08-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Need to see who’s the source of the news. I always smell #mischief and #agenda when things of such nature surface pre-Covid. But then again, we’ll never know since we won’t get into that chatgroup, so that’s for the ladies to investigate.

Nonetheless, good to be prudent given the current circumstances.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I'd say they are roughly the same physical standard. AA is not really a looker (attractive though) and I like XQ's demure looks. YMMV of cos. Agree AA has the better body but not by that much.
They have this 回魂箫 meaning they blow you with warm water after you cum
Old 05-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Need to see who’s the source of the news. I always smell #mischief and #agenda when things of such nature surface pre-Covid. But then again, we’ll never know since we won’t get into that chatgroup, so that’s for the ladies to investigate.

Agree totally. Kudos to bro who meant well of course but reality is this kind of news is like those STD scare that surface now and then, spread like wild fire then die off. Unless and until there is very clear evidence else life goes on in the ML scene lah. Risk takers from both sides (customer and ML) will continue to make own decisions. I highly doubt any ML will openly declare she is covid positive.. out of good ethics? For all we know could be petty feud between ML and customer (or ML)that led to such news surface. Coz this era, anyone can fan a tale and it is guaranteed will be escalated hyper fast if juicy enough, and more often than not, not many people will verify if it is even legit. Anyway this period everyone should just be cautious irregardless. Peace.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
waa... i am thinking to start chiong from this week though.... look like gotto wait again
Old 05-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Agree totally. Kudos to bro who meant well of course but reality is this kind of news is like those STD scare that surface now and then, spread like wild fire then die off. Unless and until there is very clear evidence else life goes on in the ML scene lah. Risk takers from both sides (customer and ML) will continue to make own decisions. I highly doubt any ML will openly declare she is covid positive.. out of good ethics? For all we know could be petty feud between ML and customer (or ML)that led to such news surface. Coz this era, anyone can fan a tale and it is guaranteed will be escalated hyper fast if juicy enough, and more often than not, not many people will verify if it is even legit. Anyway this period everyone should just be cautious irregardless. Peace.
Well said bro My sentiments exactly.
I mean if the MLs are really infected...will they tell amyone?
Old 05-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:

Any confirmation of who this ML may be? This would be good info for everyone here
Old 05-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Any confirmation of who this ML may be? This would be good info for everyone here
I just learnt that the source of the message is not exactly reliable. Like those chain messages.

But then again, better to be less commando these days regardless of your risk appetite.

Unless you're really not answerable to anyone in your life (family, company etc).
Old 05-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just learnt that the source of the message is not exactly reliable. Like those chain messages.

But then again, better to be less commando these days regardless of your risk appetite.

Unless you're really not answerable to anyone in your life (family, company etc).
Hopefully ML and Commandos are resposible enough to do self test before visiting other ML. This may not prevent, just like vaccination, but help to further reduce risk

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1