The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
how i got my client to bed.... Part 2(new story)

Hi all bros..... been sometime since i wrote my last story(my signature are my old stories)..... and this time, i got new story to share again.... hehe....
after jo depart from my life, I continue to be in the media line, doing sales selling oversea exhibition booth.
And during the course of my work, again i met a girl whose advanture with me is worth a mention in this forum...... but this time, there's no oversea adventure, it's all local....

However, due to my busy work schedule, updating will not be as often as 2 years ago.....

so here we go.....

Part I

I continue to work in the same company that organize shows oversea in HK and Taiwan. and my job is to get new client to take up a booth in our show.... day after day, i meet up with client from different part of singapore.

after aother shag day, i reach back to my office and clear my email before going off.
Inbox (11)

there is this email that caught my attention and i'm sure will catch ALL sales person attention.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject: enquiry on exhibition booth

Dear Andthenhor,

We would like to enquire about the pricing for a single booth at your coming exhibition in HK.
Please kindly revert.

regards,
yvonne
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of coz at that point of time, on my mind there's nothing but more sales and more commission.

after a couple of email exchange i realise that this is a newly set up company looking to venture into the china market and they have a small office in Kallang area. Appointment was set and the following day i was off to meet up with their marketing manager(Ms chua) aka the boss.

Usually when i meet a new client and especially if it's a lady, i will dress up better. and this time is no exception...

when i reach the office, i double check myself, then press the door bell.
walking out to open the door was a lady(susan) in her 30s. short hair, aunty style.... nothing to mention about at all....

Susan: Hi, you are looking for?
Me: I have an appointment with ms chua
susan: oh, i see, please take a seat in the meeting room, I will let ms chua know.
Me: sure.

being in this line for quite sometime, i have the natural instince to take the surrounding all into my head in order to sychonize when with the decision maker when doing my sales talk.....

it's indeed a very new office with plastic sheet still wrapping their armchair. very neat office.
and more suprizingly, only 3 staff,
1. Ms chua(the boss)
2. Susan
3. a young gal in her early 20s.... Confirm plus chop fresh grad.....

I waited in the meeting room, and through the glass wall, i saw ms chua coming out of her office.... i stood up, and wait for her arrival into the meeting room.
With a firm hand shake and an exchange of namecard, I try to get the conversation into a more casual mood before going into main selling point....

About Ms chua.
actually she's just a typical career women, not ugly, but no where near pretty as well.... found out she got strong backing from her husband when setting up this company....
and she was recommend to me by one of my client who enjoy great success at my show.

therefore this is a rather easy case...... after 1 hour of meeting, deal done and they are set to travel to hongkong for the exhibition 2 months time.

Me: so ms chua, is this the first time u are attending an oversea show?
ms chua: actually no, i done it countless time with my previous company.
Me: i see, so u are going alone?
ms chua: no la, i will be going with susan and my husband will join us as well....
me: oh.. ok, but right now there's only 3 person in your company right? from what i can see....
Ms chua: yap, ok, let me intro them to you in case there are any alising to do if i'm on leave.

in come susan and the young gal. ..........

Ms Chua: This is susan, she is in charge of all marketing and sales related stuff and she is really experience in the electronic line.
and this is yvonne who is in charge of all account and payment issue.

another round of handshake follow. only just then i realise how sweet yvonne is. long flowing hair with some highlight. slim and petite build... very trendy, big eyes, nice nose, nice lips... and since it's a friday, she's wearing low cut jeans and a nice blouse. showing off her slim and flat tummy....
one word, a BEauty! she look no more then 22.

after the simple introduction, the left the meeting room and I wrap up the paperwork with ms chua and left the office a happy man with one more contract secure.

to be cont.... going out for some pre holiday drinking first. HAPPY good Friday to all!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future
Re: how i got my client to bed.... Part 2(new story)

Welcome back for sharing ur story, nice one @@
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Woot Woot Woot! Camping for more!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro andthenhor, im a camper reporting here.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

hi all bro, i tmr then can cont the story, tonight busy and going out soon. .
Enjoy the long weekend and happy cheonging!!

Will try update asap. .
Old 01-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

hi all bro, i tmr then can cont the story, tonight busy and going out soon. .
Enjoy the long weekend and happy cheonging!!

Will try update asap. .
Old 02-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up camp.....
Old 02-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
jibbs is Cool - loads of Potential

It;s a nice story... waiting for more, indeed
Old 02-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

camping lol
Old 02-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more updates

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 02-04-2010, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro andthenhor waiting for more of your story camping for more
Old 02-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
griffon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a fabulous story. Please carry on when you can.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Pls continue ....
wondering is it Ms Chua or Yvonne ?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

come here support support also...
Old 02-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

support

setting up camp here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1