The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Story of Betrayal

Good evening Fellow Samsters,

I am going to share with all of u a personal experience, an experience you think will happen only in serial dramas, its abt my ex gf and myself. She's a nurse, let's call her L. Flashback now.

It was somewhere in april 2005, i first got to know her thru my sec sch friend, who was holding a birthday party. I wasnt really attracted to her at that moment, we were just casual chatting and that was when i found out she was attached. Being a conservative guy in the past, i lost all hopes as i did not want to snatch her away from her bf. I still got her num anyway, and we did meet for a few meals in between, however thats not all, sometimes she will call mi and tell mi abt her sexual experiences, be it with her bf or flings. Now at this point of time, i finally knew what kinda girl she is, and i alwaes look forward to chatting with her as her stories are quite interesting, slowly i start to fantisize abt her....

Sorry Samsters, i need to sleep now, at this time, as im on super early shift later on, i need to catch some sleep, will update when im back from work tmr evening time. Really sorry abt that!
Old 15-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Betrayal

Hi Samsters,

I woke up and while trying to sleep, shall continue the story.

L:"tat nite i was drunk, after clubbing, all i rmb was he brought mi back to his hse". L was telling me how she got to know her bf then, a fellow nursing student, after a clubbing session. She found herself naked on his bed the next morning, and that was how she lost her virginity, and became his gf, i cant rmb his name, let's call him Z. I heard from L that Z was quite rich and lived in landed property, but thats not the main point. The main point is they had lotsa fun together on the bed. From applying cream all over her body, him licking her, starting from toe all the wae up, oh man, sometimes just listening to her really makes me damn horny, but as i said i was still a conservative guy at that point of time and all i did was to provide a listening ear.

However, ever since that dae, L did not call mi anymore. Fast forward to 2007, april, yes it was the same sec sch friend's bdae again. Hence, i was wondering whether i had the chance to meet L again. When i did not see L in the evening, i was disappointed inside, however, i did not show it out as it will affect the bdae celebration. But, at 9pm, during the cake cutting, i saw L, and her 2 sis, oh man, i was estatic, but i kept it within myself. I struck up a conversation with her and found out that she has been single for a few months now. I told myself its my chance now.

We stayed over at the chalet( the bdae celebration was there) and we slept on the same bed. (let mi explain abit here, the chalet is next to cdans bukit batok, and its those "kampong" style whereby u have to climb up the stairs into ur chalet. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet, living room) A total of 4 ppl stayed behind, myself, L, Bdae girl, and another friend. L and I in 1 room, the other 2 in the other.

Initially, i really thought we could just sleep thru the nite and the most i could do was to hug her to sleep. However, within 20 mins of sleeping, i was feeling damn horny and wet, i think she felt it, as she made the first move, reaching for my penis. ( i was wearing polo t and berms) So she unzipped my berms and went searching. Getting the right signal, i went for her boobs, (she was also wearing polo t but with jeans).

She came on top of mi, still fully clothed, but bra unclipped, me roaming her boobs. She rubbed my penis with her ass, mi still with berms on and only the penis out from the zipper. I controlled myself, i told myself i cant do it then, i just din have the courage, and so the rubbing and roaming went on for ten more mins, before we decided to sleep side by side, but not before some tongue fighting with each other first.

To be continued...Getting ready to sleep le, left with 4 hours to sleep. Goodnite ppl!
Old 16-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

interesting, camping here for more

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-04-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

what ? how can you be damn horny and WET !?
Old 16-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
think he meant his pre-cum leaking ba
Old 16-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
interesting, camping here for more
u seem to be camping every where....:rolleyes

waiting for more...
Old 16-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Haha.... Let me join the camp.

Glued for more....
Old 16-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
venery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New too pitching here.
Old 16-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
Hi Bro,

I checked wad i typed, but i dun think i wrote horny and wet together =)

Anyway am on my way to work le, will be back in the evening to continue..Good morning!
Old 16-04-2010, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi TS,looking 4ward 2 seeing u ON L .....
Old 16-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
GreatGuy1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
.......Anyway am on my way to work le, will be back in the evening to continue..Good morning!

Waiting for your continuation this evening.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
rangerbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting....wait for more
Old 16-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
abdii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, looking forward for to night.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
surfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samstersurfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope you will continue to write soon.
Old 16-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Hi Samsters,

I'm back, after work, motivated to continue the story, thanks to bros who upped my points, appreciate it!

and so...

The next day before we woke up, the bdae girl came into our room to call us, but was shocked to see us(L and myself) hugging each other to sleep, she excused herself from the room thereafter.

We did not feel the need to explain to anyone abt wad happened the previous nite, and thus went off from the chalet with bdae girl and another friend. Proceeded to a westmall nearby and we held hands in the mall itself. At that point of time, i was really thinking everything was happening too fast, too furious, but heck it, enjoy first.

For the next few daes, i was working and so is she. I was having a part time job while waiting for enlistment. We smsed each other everydae, and decided to meet after just 2 daes. We went to marina square to eat, and also walked around esplanade. We discussed abt our future while admiring the beautiful scenery. I thought that maybe we might get together. Just maybe.

The outing soon came to an end, as it was approaching midnite, we took a bus home together. ( She rides a phantom. But as i told her i mind alot sitting as a pillion rider, she did not ride when she was out with mi, unless during special occasions) She laid on my chest and slept throughout the journey. She was wearing those button-shirt, and purposely did not button up the top 2 buttons, so bros can imagine when she is on my chest, how much i have seen. I saw her 32B half cup blue bra, and had a hard-on for damn long, i kept on adjusting myself every now and then to avoid being spotted by other passengers. At this point of time, we were not together yet. We only behaved like a couple...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1