The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
When you meet a hot milf

Intro: Dear Bros & Sis, this is the 2nd time i am writing a story here. However as compared to the previous story "Story of Betrayal" which was a true story, the story i am going to write now is 20% true and 80% fantasy.

So here it goes..

I work in an organisation which deals alot with external agencies. As a young employee of the organisation, I have been tasked with the job of getting in touch with people from these external agencies, to arrange for meetings, get some updates so that i can brief my managers and bosses. What to do, that's life.

The first few weeks of my work went about uneventfully, the routine calls to the respective agencies, or that's wad i thought. So one day, when i actually spoke to this lady, lets call her Elaine, who was not new from this particular M company, just that she was back from maternity leave. "OMG, a milf!" I thought, and I always had a fetish for milfs, her voice was also damn sweet. However, I had learnt from my schooling days that voices can be deceiving (I met a couple of girls from the old mIRC days, therefore I know), and so I thought little of it.

My first meet up with Elaine was about 2 weeks before the annual audit, as usual bosses wanted this and that, so this must go that must come, bla bla bla. As a usual practice, we always meet our clients in the cafe just below our company. I was not really looking forward to it as in my mind, the picture of a lady who had just came back from maternity leave, is someone with a visible tummy.

So as not to give a bad first impression, I booked a table for two and was seated 10 mins before the meet up. Just as I was about to send Elaine a sms stating where I was seated at, someone caught my attention, a petite young lady wearing a white tube top and jeans just walked into the cafe, as though looking for someone. In my mind I was thinking who was the lucky bastard man, and I started looking around, the cafe was not very occupied and there is only myself and another guy seated diagonally from my table who are alone. She picked up her phone and started calling, and then... my phone rang!

I could not believe my luck...

To be continued..
Old 30-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When you meet a hot milf

First of all, gotta apologise that i took such a long time to update the 2nd part of the story, was loaded up with work until when i reached home, there was simply no energy to even turn on the laptop. Anyway back to the story.

I could not believe my luck...

Elaine: Hi John, I have arrived, where are you?
Me: Oh I think i saw you, please turn to your 3 o'clock.
Elaine: Yup I see you.

So she walked over to my table and sat down. I could'nt stop looking at her, her petite size, well maintained body shape, with a modest bustline (from her dressing)

Me: Please allow me to ask, are you sure you had just given birth like 2 months ago?
E: Yup, y u ask that? Do I look too old ? Haha!
Me: Nono, don't get me wrong please, I just thought you were pulling my leg! you are so well maintained. Oops, Sorry, pardon me, hope I did not offend you.
E: Haha, you are such a sweet talker, don't worry, I'm cool.

We went to the topic proper and started discussing on what actions to take in order to prepare for the upcoming Audit.

Elaine: Ok, so we shall work towards the timeline, see you in 2 day's time, I'm rushing off for an appointment now. Sorry.
Me: Oh no worries, go ahead first man. Will contact you again.

And while walking back to office, I started visualising myself in the future...
Old 14-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

And soon enough its another appointment with Elaine. I made sure i dresses smarter than previously. This time i proposed that we discuss the preparations over lunch and she agreed.

So i decided on the venue, some japanese restaurant at jurong point, which was near my office and just nice she was in the west area. I arrived 15mins earlier in order to get a table and also beat the lunchtime mad crowd.

Me on whatsapp: hey Elaine, I'm there already. At Y restaurant. The table infront of the chef.
Elaine: oh my god, i was craving for Japanese food today. Can u read my mind?
Me: If you allow me to read, I'm more than glad.

Immediately after i sent that, i was thinking wtf! I could not believe I just sent such a thing to someone married.

Am I on the wae to make an impression in her pussy ...erm sorri i meant heart first? To be continued...

Sorri bros i took a long time to actually update. Had a tough few months with the audit going on and also some issues with my personal life. But all is good now. I will continue when i have the time again this week or next, till then, cheers.
Old 14-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 14-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

pls continue .....
Old 14-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
johnson28 is Cool - loads of Potential

camping for more!
Old 14-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 14
Joyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud of

Good story . Keep it coming.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Fantasy on young MILF! Yummy

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 14-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a sucker for MILFs... Waiting for more !!
Old 14-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
transgressor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your update.
Old 14-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skymontana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

craving for more..
Old 14-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

3 updates in 9 mths....
Old 14-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Jughead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJughead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nevermind . It still an update.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I'm anxious..drag too long then update..you tend to forgot wat was the initial story line and last post and you have to read all over again
Old 14-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Jughead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJughead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A good story sometimes have to wait. Some more if it is an original story. But I also hope that TS will update a little faster .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1