The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
the wives

This story started 17 years back. The year was 1999, December. Everyone was talking about the earth coming to an end when the clock struck 12midnight of 1st jan 2000. But for me, it was a beginning of a new chapter of my life. A transistion from my carefree days of primary school education to a tougher secondary school.

In my mind, that is THE big thing for me. I would finally get to be able to take public transport to school. I would have more freedom from my foster parents.

I am sam, coming from an average family, staying in a government provided housing estate in the east side of a tiny island. Both my foster parents were hawkers and they worked long hours every single day to make ends meet. i stayed with my foster maternal grandma during the weekdays and only be back at home over the weekends. Even so, i was expected to help out at my parents stall whenever i was home.

In the US, they will deem it as child labour, but for my parents, there is nothing wrong for having a 12 year old boy to help out the family business. I did not mind to help as i was offered an allowance by my parents whenever i assisted them. Furthermore, it was the only opportunity where i could spend more time with them.

i have a younger brother, whom all of us doted upon. My parents were married for some time but unable to conceive and so i was adopted. Within a year, my mum was pregnant with kevin.

They were elated and i was deemed as the lucky charm.

My parents never showed favouritism, but i know deep down that he was their crown prince. Kudos to them, i have never felt left out or not part of the family.

Kevin and myself were only 1 year apart and we shared almost everything. Whatever my parent bought for kevin, i received it as well.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of
Re: the wives

Suppork!!!! Jiayou!!
Old 18-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
i am Sam.
Thank you for another story Bro puss
Old 18-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

I am here!!! Looking forward!
Old 18-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fuck yeah! pusslover bro, i dont mean this in a bad way, but u get my cock hard man..
Old 18-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: the wives

Full Support
Old 18-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reporting in bro!!

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 18-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah sieh Bro Pussluver, you will get us hook for another one of your block buster again. Nevertheless, I am starting my camp fire and getting all my supplies ready for a long hual sitting kekeke.... How is the flu bro hope u are better now ...take care cheers
Old 18-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

Your inspiration for a new story is as fast as a bullet train...
Old 18-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Wow TS. One story just ended and the next has started! Salute big big
Old 18-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

The day of reckoning arrived. I was excited yet nervous at the new chapter of my life as i boarded the bus to embark the first journey to my secondary school.

It was an exhilarating experience for me and i was overwhelmed by the number of students there. Beforehand, i already knew that there was no one from my primary school attending my school as well. I have to take the initiative to make new friends which in itself was a challenge for me.

In class, i was allocated a seat by the teacher near the back of the class. I could see from her name tag that my neighbour was a girl called Eva. She seemed a studious girl with her specs and closely cropped short hair. her cheeks were covered with a few zits, due to her changes in her hormones during this puberty period. She was friendly and started the introductory.

Eva: hi, i am eva
Me: hi eva, i am sam.

And it was this introduction that got us started
Old 18-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
fuck yeah! pusslover bro, i dont mean this in a bad way, but u get my cock hard man..

Haha... but this sounds scary..
Old 18-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
Wah sieh Bro Pussluver, you will get us hook for another one of your block buster again. Nevertheless, I am starting my camp fire and getting all my supplies ready for a long hual sitting kekeke.... How is the flu bro hope u are better now ...take care cheers
Thanks bro.. feeling better
Old 18-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting here.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 18-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: the wives

Camping with chips n beer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1