The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!
Re: My son saw my pictures! I am so embarrassed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post

I also ask myself why I do this. Perhaps it's the ego. Wanting to receive praise for my body and reading some of the lewd comments which make me horny.
Devilish body ! makes us very horny ...............................................
Old 05-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

I rather say you seek attention from us and you wanted to be praise anyway that is the compassionate that I called
Old 06-06-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hope you like these. Comments welcome.

White legs! Remind me of my auntie.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:24 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am back. 😄

Want to see more? This time I will post real ones. But only if you guys are nice to me.
Quote:

Hope you like these. Comments welcome.
Quote:

I also ask myself why I do this. Perhaps it's the ego. Wanting to receive praise for my body and reading some of the lewd comments which make me horny.
Thanks for sharing, if you have it, flaunt it. Will be appreciated.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was wearing this last night and I went out to retrieve something in my car not expecting anyone as it was late. My male neighbor had just parked his car and was staring at me with big eyes over the fence! Gave me a fright! First time he saw me in this.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Sis ,with panty no pant

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-06-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sexcouple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is it just me or what!? How come those photos seem capture from some vid clip?
It's more like just print screen from a vid rather than a selfie!
Old 06-06-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Look at this photo, and the rest, look at the top and bottom! There is this thin black line. It's a result of a print screen! C'mon guys! I can't be the only one that notice this!

TS trying to fool us again? Show us something to prove that you are genuinely sharing your own photos!!
Old 06-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcouple View Post
Look at this photo, and the rest, look at the top and bottom! There is this thin black line. It's a result of a print screen! C'mon guys! I can't be the only one that notice this!

TS trying to fool us again? Show us something to prove that you are genuinely sharing your own photos!!
Obviously it is a snap shot from site like Bigo, chaturbate and etc. TS is lonely and waiting to see how many more fools are there in this cyberworld.

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 06-06-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcouple View Post

You can don't believe it doesn't matter. It's me. I take videos of myself using my iPad propped on my dressing table. Then I choose the best shot from the video. I also need to be sure I don't reveal too much and give away my identity. It doesn't matter. You want to chase me away again, I can always go off. If you want to play nice, you will be rewarded eventually. I do have photos, taken by my ex- and also recently by myself.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You can don't believe it doesn't matter. It's me. I take videos of myself using my iPad propped on my dressing table. Then I choose the best shot from the video. I also need to be sure I don't reveal too much and give away my identity. It doesn't matter. You want to chase me away again, I can always go off. If you want to play nice, you will be rewarded eventually. I do have photos, taken by my ex- and also recently by myself.
Look, we aren't trying to chase you off. Neither do we want to look like a fool again. If you are genuinely sharing, we will be genuinely supporting! So Simple!
Ok, I buy your explanation. Benefit of doubts given! Now show us that you are sincere, and we will be nice!
Until then..........................
Old 06-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I will approached if I see someone which the mole there... Hehehe

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 06-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Make it simple, if you want to prove that this is indeed you, just take a photo with you holding a paper that write "SBF". This will stop all the speculations.

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 06-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster (B)

TS, you look at you points! They are dropping! You fool us previously, and now coming back with more printscreen photos? Trying to convince us?
C'mon be sincere!
Old 06-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have u ever heard of the story of 狼来了?
U admitted u fooled everyone here the last time by posting random fake photos, u did not apologize whatsoever, and now u are feeling bored so come back post a few random shots again and expect others to believe u and play nice with u?
Maybe u should start playing nice to others first by showing more sincerity to prove that the person in those screenshots are indeed u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1