The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
WeChat encounter 2017

Bros and sisters, i thought i never will come back to this forum anymore because the previous link we all know was block. I thought it was a great time off, or in fact never wish to come back at all.

During the break away from this forum. I can concentrate more time on my work and chat up with new ladies from Wechat this year. I was extremely lucky to pick up 2 local horny ladies, happen to be below 30 to have some wild time. Another mature maid that offer to polish my 'gun' whenever we got the chance to catch up. Then another maid was too attitude problem, so i just fucked her real hard and quick, still can complain i did so long with her, resulting in her pussy damn sore, whatever. Deleted her from my contact after we went our separate way for the day.

The most recent encounter was a SYT foreigner working in Singapore. First meet up she was already touchy with me. Using her boobs to knock on my arms while walking but i simply refuse to acknowledge her action. But later more action did happen after i give in to all her touches.

These are so far i can recall for now. What is your hunt rate like in 2017 so far?

Last edited by unsung80; 12-09-2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

bros share some tips on how to hunt leh. i no luck so far
Old 13-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
angryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I angry why some people are so much lucky in picking up girls .
Old 13-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Bros and sisters, i thought i never will come back to this forum anymore because the previous link we all know was block. I thought it was a great time off, or in fact never wish to come back at all.

During the break away from this forum. I can concentrate more time on my work and chat up with new ladies from Wechat this year. I was extremely lucky to pick up 2 local horny ladies, happen to be below 30 to have some wild time. Another mature maid that offer to polish my 'gun' whenever we got the chance to catch up. Then another maid was too attitude problem, so i just fucked her real hard and quick, still can complain i did so long with her, resulting in her pussy damn sore, whatever. Deleted her from my contact after we went our separate way for the day.

The most recent encounter was a SYT foreigner working in Singapore. First meet up she was already touchy with me. Using her boobs to knock on my arms while walking but i simply refuse to acknowledge her action. But later more action did happen after i give in to all her touches.

These are so far i can recall for now. What is your hunt rate like in 2017 so far?

Wow! Sounds like you have some juicy stories to share! Pls share more details and im sure more people will read and support you! Dont see alot of people sharing wechat stories!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 13-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryface View Post
I angry why some people are so much lucky in picking up girls .
Angry people won't get any girls.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
bros share some tips on how to hunt leh. i no luck so far
I would be more than happy to share some basic, but what works for me may not work for you. There is no fool proof formula.

Personality, patience, time, a bit of money, luck are required.

Personality - Don't be a desperate person going to WeChat and ask all women for sex in the initial conversation or opening line, 100% you are bound to fail and continue to fail.

Patience and time- Not everyone is free to chat up, everyone have a life to go about. Make small and meaningful chat daily, be patience with reply, finding out more of her is more important.

A bit of money - If the lady is interested in you, or not. Ask her out for coffee or a movie. Let her know you better. Don't be stingy and ask to split the bill ok. Is better you spent $20 than spending like $100 over to bang a whore.

Luck - Getting a girl to reply is very low, less bedding them. Keep trying. Perhaps out of 30 got 3-5 will reply you. Out of 3-5 may have 1 potential lady for you to proceed further.

Portray yourself properly, be a gentleman. I don't want to hang out with any crazy guy either. No girls want to hang out with a man who is desperate and disrespectful.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Wow! Sounds like you have some juicy stories to share! Pls share more details and im sure more people will read and support you! Dont see alot of people sharing wechat stories!
I don't have time to write long stories anymore. I would say these girls i met are more than happy to send me their notti pictures without me asking, when going out with the local girls, they were more touchy with me, without me taking the lead anymore. Then it just lead to more wild and crazy thing.

The purpose of creating this thread is to find good like minded bros to share experience through Wechat.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
GodZone666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree, if you are just looking for fun... slowly take your time. But dun take it serious. Just for FB or SP, i Regreat now, to commit a RS outside still have alot of fun day n nite... now kana control n my gf from wechat everyday checking my phone... sian...
Old 17-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Hillager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Angry people won't get any girls.
Hehe very true
Old 17-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

It's the process that counts and exciting ya
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 17-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
It's the process that counts and exciting ya
Indeed, is fun to chat with a stranger and then the next moment she is kneeling down to perform a fellatio without me even asking. This just happen to me 2 hrs ago in a super crowded mall.

Last edited by unsung80; 17-09-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
busong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Indeed, is fun to chat with a stranger and then the next moment she is kneeling down to perform a fellatio without me even asking. This just happen to me 2 hrs ago in a super crowded mall.
How would you start a chart with a stranger ?
Old 18-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How you do it? So fast....
Old 18-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You are one lucky guy! Does she look pretty and perhaps she is drunk and a little tipsy?

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 18-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VuiXinLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by busong View Post
How would you start a chart with a stranger ?
What type of chart ? Pie chart ? Bar chart ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1