The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
my 2month fling with a insexperience girl.

Dear bro, after receiving much support for my previous thread, i decide to cont with another story. this time it's with a gal that i got to know when i was in a private school about 6 years ago. lets call her kas.

basically i believe this story is going to be quite sexual arousing coz before kas know me, the most she ever reach was only frenching and light petting with 3 other BF, and the 2 month i'm going to have with her will be giving her her first "love making session" her first fucking session, her first BJ session and finally..... erm, say le then the story not fun le. but dun worry, this time i'm single, and fucking around.

once again, story is written to as much as i can remember, as this is 6 years ago, alot of information will be missing and some details will be add in.
and also forgive for my broken and sometime unreadable english. ......

here it goes........ (typing now)
Old 26-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: my 2month fling with a insexperience girl.

After typing so long hor, i think call her eve better. kas very difficult to type.

it was 2002 when i decide to do some self improvement and enroll in one of the private sch in s'pore, then i was kind of play boy style, still fucking around and trying to bed as many gal as possible.

of coz first day go sch will scan around for pretty gal, boy, that sch is not short of pretty gal.

So after weeks of class, i got to know some classmate... and of coz eve is one of them. found out she's 19 that time.. erm... she look kind of sporty type. comefirm not ah lian type, very those GND type.sunshine type, long wavy hair. and always carrying a smile. very nice to talk to and again with flat tummy(yummy).. the thing i like about her most got to be her figure. proportional figure with places should big, big, should small, small. with a b cup.

btw, i never go for big breast girls. i scare safoorcate.

anyway we were hanging out and i feel that i really can click with her...
we chat online and also as we stay near by sometime we will go for supper.
I was thinking then, one day u gonna be mine....

alot of ppl also calling us "huan xi yuan jia" if bro know wad it means. i think it means a couple always quarrelling yet u know they got feel for eachother..

for about 3-4 month, nothing really progress. until one of the night, i ask her out for supper.
Again, once she got into my car. i start teasing her again.. her hair was tied up, and she wearing a fitting tshirt and a mini shirt. those machime tennis type one.

me: wa... wear mini skirt, later u want do with me wad?
eve: wad? no lo, u my "bro" leh... i not into incent.. ..beh..
me: aiya, dun kay kay, i every catch u look at me one, sooner or later u will "xiang wo shi ai" le...
eve: u wait long long ahh...

then we reach a hawker kind of far away. i was teasing her alot. then she act angry...
me: u not happy hor, u can take cab home urself de.
eve: fine lo. dun test me ahh,
me: ok lo, i dare u...
then we finish eat the supper.. and ...

me: byebye..... there alot of cab, u can just hop into one.
eve: fine!! byebye!!.....
then she really go into one of the cab...
wa lan, i see le, i sad leh, regret about wad i just did. suppose to be a nice night out one... but dunno why turn out to be like this...

regret?? seem like it's one of the best move i done with her...

i LL drive home lo, when i reach home, i sms her
me: u safe at home?
eve: angry with u. dun bother!
me: ok, u angry can, but can i ask u something?
eve: wad?
me: i read alot and talk alot, i always heard that when a gal not relate with u keep getting angry with you, means that gal actually like u or interested in you. and recently u seem like u getting agry with me more often. does that means that u are.......... ?

then i waited for almost an hour for her reply....

eve: i dunno. i just feel sad why everytime u make me angry one. but i also read before somewhere the same thing apply to guy when he try to make a gal angry. does that means that u are......... ?

wah, very XL, throw back same question.

me: dunno also.... just feel happy when with u, then natually just be myself lo, and being myself means playing with u, and unintenally make u angry de.
u say u dunno means?

eve: means dunno lo, like also like that, dun like also like that, wad can we do? be together meh? dun "sa" le lah, cannot one, everyday fight ah.

me: ehh... u stop dreaming ok, i never say want together with u, i'm enjoying my single life. i just want know u izzit like me le. so i can "yuan li" u.. haha..
eve: u really die want face leh. forever cannot be serious. ok lo, i admit, alittle bit, yes.. going to sleep le. good night, cya next week.

of coz i sibei happy see such reply, meaning i on the right track le, now just need to find opportunity only...

me: good night, you rest well, next time if we go out dun ever run back like that, i was so worried about u i almost had so many accident while driving home! it's not like early lo.
eve: i'm not young too

with that i go to sleep thinking about her........ hoping can have a dream that got her one... of coz i also manage to find out, she's single, got 3 ex before from our conversation, but that's about it.

to be cont.....
Old 26-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

me: good night, you rest well, next time if we go out dun ever run back like that, i was so worried about u i almost had so many accident while driving home! it's not like early lo.
eve: i'm not young too

with that i go to sleep thinking about her........ hoping can have a dream that got her one... of coz i also manage to find out, she's single, got 3 ex before from our conversation, but that's about it.

to be cont.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

monday come, and we meet in school again, btw, our group got another gal call L, i believe she also interested in me, but i have no interest towards her as she have a small tummy... haha.
so this L always try to sit with me in class and also always want to accp me here and there, go smoke also she want follow. i'm just a casual smoker, if no smoke also can de.

since my last sms with eve, on monday when we meet, i feel abit paiseh also. we catch each other looking at each other, but just never talk. when i caught her looking at me. i will just say....

"dun keep peeking at me can."
eve: who want peek at you! i'm looking at james. hor... james...
me: james, good luck to you ahh. L, go smoke with me...
L: ok, i also want go toilet..

hmmm... she make me jealous i also can do the same one....

after class i go off le... then she sms me...
u jealous ah?
me: wad u think? (i was only thinking to get this relation start as fast as possible. coz really attracted to her)
eve: i know u jealous. dun angry la, treat u eat ok. who call u make me paiseh.
me: when treat me eat? i choose the place. if not u choose cheap cheap de.
eve: anytime u choose, Mr, i only student leh. u are working and driving u want chop a student?
me: fine lo. tonight...!!!
then she no reply le... i tot i do something wrong....

until at night, saw her online, then wait for her to talk to me.

eve: wad time?
me: u so buey song ask i can no nneed de..
eve: wa... u ask L go smoke with u i haven suan zhang with u ok...
me: haha.. ehh, why suan zhang? i not even ur bf..

then we set a time and i go fetch her...

her block very steady one, i can park my car in front of the lift, so when the lift about to open, i know de, then it's like when it open i will be thinking if it's her andwad she wear...
heart beating very fast.
4,3,2,1...... open..... not her....
4,3,2,1........ there she is..... wearing a short white shorts and long sleeve top with a kind of low neckline...

when she in the car, i wanted to hold her hand, but i scare... so never do anything.... then after eating i ask her if she rushing home, she say no, ask me want go where?
anywhere lo, i bring her to mt faber....
sitting in the car talk cock.

me: that day i ask u the question u haven answer leh.
eve: wad question..
me: u ownself know de...
eve: forgot le. *blushing
me: dun fake lo, u know de...
eve: aiya, so wad if yes... *with those paiseh irritated voice.
me: erm.... if yes then ......... let me take care of u lo.
eve: no lo, i dun need you take care....
me: aiya... i serious la...

then i put my hand out,
me: i dun care ahh... if the answer is yes, then u hold it. if no then u push away.....

she stunt awhile then think for a very long time... 15 sec... but i like wait for 15 minutes...

eve: dun joke la. how can be possible..
me: i countdown 5, then i will take my hand away le. ................ 5...4....3....2...........
to my surprize she actaully hold my waiting hand....

eve: .......... does that means we are together le... ?
me: erm..... should be ba....

i hold her hand tight.... took it up and give it a kiss....

i take up my handphone. scroll to her name. and in front of her edit the name to "my gf"
eve: where got ppl like that put one??
me: then put wad? i dun even know wad to call u.
eve: put my name la... ehh... can let then rest know?...
me: wad's there to hide? anyway they are suspecting also le...
eve: soon qi zi ran ba.

me: ok lo, then i reach over her side want give her a kiss on her face, but she turn away....

eve: dun want la. too fast le ba..
me: ok..... u want go back rest? tmr then meet u/?
eve: ok lo....

once we reach expressway i hold her hand and i slowly drive her back... savouring every moment of this new found gf...

to be cont..........
Old 26-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
limkopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue Continue Thumbs up
Old 26-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jacksoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro,keep it up..
Old 26-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

I hope bro will be patience with the story. if you guys wish to read all about fucking, then in other section of the forum got alot of FR...

i know mine will not dive into sex so fast, but i just wish to build up the momentum to the sex part, hopefully it will be more like a story then a FR.
Old 26-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

me: ok lo, then i reach over her side want give her a kiss on her face, but she turn away....

eve: dun want la. too fast le ba..
me: ok..... u want go back rest? tmr then meet u/?
eve: ok lo....

once we reach expressway i hold her hand and i slowly drive her back... savouring every moment of this new found gf...

to be cont..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i reach her house void deck, i ask if any good bye kiss or not? she say 3rd date first.. must reserve abit....

i was thinking, wa, 3 date for kiss, 3 date for ..... 3 date for...... by the time i fuck her, dunno how many date gone by le.

nevermind lo, patience lo.....
following week frens were starting to question if we were together le. of coz never ask when we together, but i just reply with a smile...

then following 2 days with her was fun, we watch movie, go shopping, go eat, go play pool, go bowling.... and we even talk about going diving, going hiking...and alot of thing... she's really my type, sporty, outgoing, and daring...hmmm... daring... how daring....?

3rd day come le.... again after a crazy night out, i fetch her home again....
me: dear, 3rd date le leh...
eve: so? "actblur"
me: my good bye kiss leh?
she smile at me... still in the car... she throw her hand around me. hug me tight and plant a kiss on my cheek..
of coz i got a hard on leh. first time in such close contact with her, can even feel her breast rest on my arm.

me: can i return u one... *she nod her head.
then i lean towards her and kiss her cheek back....
and that's how we give each other the first kiss..
i decide against going further to prevent her from thinking i am just wit her for something else....

we plan for sentosa the following day and set, she readily say ok, and ask if asking the rest to go along or not...
me: i think we both go can le lah, if not very gan ga one leh.
eve: ok lo, my love.
byebye....

sms....
me: u tmr go sentosa please dun wear one piece swim suit ok. if not i dunno where to hide.
eve: u wait and see ah. ur dear me figure very de... ;p
me: u sure or not... cannot tell...
eve: hmmp... tmr see lo. i only scare u got tummy ahh. then i dunno where to hide....

i faster change into my beach shorts, stand in front of the mirror.... hmmmm slight six pack still there....

me: dun worry.. i got eat xando tummy slim de. haha
eve: cya tmr la...

early morn i go fetch her... hmm... i like wat i see.. hair tie up, sunglass, short beach shorts. beautiful leg, nice singlet. and wow.... orange bikini....
and carrying a beach type of bag....

evE: y see until like that, never see ppl wear like that before ah..
me: i didnt know my dear so pretty de.
eve: now u know lo.
me: u wear bikini inside ahh?
eve: dear we going to the beach leh. wad u want me wear...
me: no i scare i dunno go where hide... haha...

then we reach beach le....
we were holding hand strolling the beach looking for a spot to tan and put our stuff, so many ppl playing beach volleyball and soccer.... sat only, not even sun..

james: ehh!! EVE, ben!!
we turn around... shit.... tio caught liao....
james: catch u all le... wa.... holding hand somemore.....
then we faster let go....
me: why? cannot meh??
eve face was turning red...
james is a very nice guy.... not handsome, but just Mr nice...

james: want join us play volley ball or not, can play 3 on 3...
eve: ok lo.... !!
me: anything.
james: nv jio lo.
me: aiya... we romantic can or not..
james: i go play first, just join when you ready...

me and eve find a good spot, put our stuff, and i proceed to remove my tshirt... eve was staring at me
me: nv see guys with good figure before ahh.
eve: vomit ah...
me: y u dun want erm.... change to ur bikini har?
eve: dun want, james around.... paiseh...
me: aiya, beach ma, beach wear beach wear, not say at orchard road.
eve: dun want la...
me: must be got big tummy, dun dare show me.

to be cont..................
Old 26-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story,bro. keep it up.
Old 26-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

paiseh ah, write halfway OC suddenly come home. will try to cont later or tmr...
Old 26-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HyperS4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story, Keep cuming
Old 26-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

nice story bro.... camping for more..... upz u first with a humble pt....
Old 26-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

nice build up.. waiting for more..

Check out my thread
Old 26-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
BabyJane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBabyJane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
I hope bro will be patience with the story. if you guys wish to read all about fucking, then in other section of the forum got alot of FR...

i know mine will not dive into sex so fast, but i just wish to build up the momentum to the sex part, hopefully it will be more like a story then a FR.
TS, nice build-up. Isn't it all about the journey, not the destination? Anyway, another great story!
Old 27-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Another good story from you, camping here liao.
Old 27-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story line, very original..pls continue .thank you

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1